The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Double post.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Is your record in their DB a old man?
If their DB is working, then they should welcum me. This Fiona biz too good to even bother checking? Will try again later since she has this modus operandi. Doubt shr is keeping track of the messages on who is how old..
Old 12-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
If their DB is working, then they should welcum me. This Fiona biz too good to even bother checking? Will try again later since she has this modus operandi. Doubt shr is keeping track of the messages on who is how old..
If u got baby face can try to hiong.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

HJ is average. While she does wrap herself around you and hug you tightly, the actually deed itself isn't much to shout at. The damning part is, her stamina. Now, I know myself to be a slow shooter, taking north of 15 minutes to shoot. Being in the scene for over a decade also means I've met my fair share of gals who complain impatiently and those who are patient enough to endure silently. Co Co unfortunately is the former. Just 5 minutes into the deed, she starts hinting that she's tired, followed by continuously switching hands and positions, face slowly contorting. Luckily after I manage to cum, she turned back to her cheerful disposition. Minus point.

But a 35-minute session!?!?!? 2 minute to wash up, 5 minute sensual, 15 minute service, 10 minute after service massage. 3 minutes to wash down and pay up. That's about it. I also dont bother confronting her cuz hey she only had a clock in front of her the whole time. I just pay up, go home and decide to probably never return. Double minus points.
Don't worry bro, I've experienced the same things as you do, just that I got 5 more minutes than you. Don't need to feel angry, this is a hunting game, sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss

Happy hunting!
Old 12-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just tell her u are 39 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Just say u are GeylangWanderer
Old 12-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Her xmm voice is in my mind saying "啊 那是什么呀"
Old 12-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
PM me I want to hear your qi chum story.
Dr Barry's couch session for those in need
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
No massage at all, just cuddle and chat first to break the ice.
Doesn't work if the person doesn't like to talk/initiate conversations and/or have a decent level of spoken Mandarin which will tend to make conversations one-sided and ending with 1 word replies..

Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Her xmm voice is in my mind saying "啊 那是什么呀"
That is the singapore best poet who like to eat premium pink abalone

Online the man fight each other
But on her hands their sperms cry out
We are all sperm brothers here
Is there a need to fight so much
Old 12-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
U bui bui lao funker right? Most likely she'll reject u so better save your time lol..

Old 12-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Imagine if An Ran had the capability to pull of Xue Er's services.. Imagine.. Alas it's never going to happen..
Bro, know any ML with An Ran's silky soya milk skin and decent service?
Old 12-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, know any ML with An Ran's silky soya milk skin and decent service?
Define decent svc from your perspective.

Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cowardinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any Ml with cbj To recommend?
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hahaha our SOP is pretty much the same. No massage at all, just cuddle and chat first to break the ice.

Some say that "facing up" straightaway can be more awkward, but that depends on how you (or her) initiate (and continue) the conversation. For one, just start with simple things like paying her a compliment if her place is clean and tidy. Then see what goes from there.

I constantly say that we need to manage our expectations for a session less than 60 minutes lest any subsequent disappointment is partially self-inflicted.
Well I guess unlike us, majority of Bros do feel that the massage aspect is part of the service they paid for so they aren't prepared to forgo? For me I don't give a shit about massage, and certainly not from these ladies lah.

Imo "facing up" mode tends to throw them off guard and I enjoy seeing some of their reactions coz we are not following the script anymore, haha. But seasoned ones like the Xue Er type will be unfazed..she is always in control even though she gives you the impression that you are at the driver seat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1