The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 23-01-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
VicarageRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
These r the selfish type of husbands who just want to fxxk their wives caring only for their own sexual pleasure but don't care if their wives enjoy or not...pity these wives who r still left horny n their sexual urge not properly satisfied in bed n so hv to seek their own gratification in their own way either using toys, manual masturbation or by way of FB etc, etc
Good for us ma, otherwise we where got chance to fuck the wives
Old 23-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
These r the selfish type of husbands who just want to fxxk their wives caring only for their own sexual pleasure but don't care if their wives enjoy or not...pity these wives who r still left horny n their sexual urge not properly satisfied in bed n so hv to seek their own gratification in their own way either using toys, manual masturbation or by way of FB etc, etc
If all the husbands or bf are super loving and caring, think this thread won't exist liao.
While there are selfish men, there are also selfish selfish women. Those who only have sex with their partners when they feel like it, yet expect their men to be loyal to them only.
Or only have sex like a chore. Behave like a dead fish and rush the partner to finish soonest.
It's a blessing to find a good match, not just sexually, but can also connect emotionally.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
After spraying my cum all over her tits, I laid back on the sofa, catching my breath as I saw her curling her legs up on to the sofa, face totally flushed from the session. A million thoughts were racing through my mind, thinking of what to say or what to do, but looking at her eyes closed and mouth gasping for air, really had my cock twitching again.

A moment later, as I stood up and admire her fully nude body, she must have been exhausted as she dozed off on the sofa. I made my way to the toilet and washed up before heading back out. It felt liberating, to be walking fully naked around her house as I picked up her red lingerie and admire how sexy they were. I couldnt help it as I was looking at her stained thong, thinking how wet and horny she was.

I snooped around a little, walking to the kitchen, when I saw her laundry basket hidden at the corner. I was shocked at the different type of lingerie that she had in there. It seems like there were 2 side to this girl, the demure and pure plain bra and panties and what got my cock instantly hard was a black bra which was totally open and exposed her breast and a open crotch panty.

I walked back to the sofa, visualising how she would look in that lingerie set as I rested my hard cock on her cum filled breasts. I leaned forward to kiss her, smelling the alcohol on her breath, her perfume mixed with her sweat and alcohol as I wanted to fuck her the second time. I tapped her gently on the shoulder but there was no response.

I prone down on the sofa, spread her legs open, admire the freshly fucked abalone, which was red and her dry pussy juices were at the edges of her love hole. I couldnt resist and pry open her pussy licking her clit gently. She laid there motionless, as I began increasing my intensity and pace on her clit. Her breathing was becoming a little heavier as I constantly looked up trying to see her expression. In no time, her pussy was well lubricated again.

I stood up, lifted her left leg over my shoulder and spread her right leg wide open as I began rubbing my dickhead up and down her clit and coating her juices all over. She had muffled moans every time I teased that pussy of hers, slowly putting my dick head in alittle, pulling it out and in no time my shaft was fully covered in her pussy juices. In one swift motion, I shoved my whole dick deep into her pussy and her expression was priceless. It looked like this emoji.

The first words that escaped her mouth were "what are you doing" as I continued pumping her in and out in and out, looking at that shocked face. However, the feeling was different this time, her gaze was looking at me compared to before where she was avoiding them. Her moans were getting louder and with every thrust, you can hear her loud "ahhhh ahhhh" in sync.

I placed my thumb on her clit, gently massaging and rotating it while thrusting her deep with every stroke. In a short moment, she was gritting her teeth, her hands were holding her legs, spreading them as wide as she could. Her moaning became yelling "I am cumming, I am cumming". The whole living room echoed her screams of pleasure as I felt the tightening of her pussy walls, clamping down on my dick head and my crotch, balls and thighs were filled with all her juices.

I increased my pace, fucking her harder and as deep as her pussy could. Her body was twitching and spasming uncontrollably, her breasts were bouncing up and down, she was trying to grab anything she could reach as hard as she could. I did not slow down, watching her body twitch in pleasure was damn shiok, seeing her try to escape my clutches as she felt more sensitive only made me want to fuck her harder.

I was trying to hold back my cum, I wanted to enjoy fucking her longer as I slowed down my pace, withdrawing my dick. I gestured her to stand up as she had this disorientated face, like why did you stop, all confused. I sat down and guided her to me and she instantly used her knee to support her body weight as she climb over and straddled me.

My dick was erected straight up and she positioned it directly at her pussy as she eased my whole shaft in expertly. Her cowgirl riding was amazing, she gyrated her hips slowly, engulfing my whole dick in and out as I could feel my dick going deeper than before. She totally controlled the tempo, riding fast and slowly, long strokes and fast grinding. It was an amazing feeling, seeing her take charge and it seemed more like she was fucking me.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck, I could feel her pressing her clit rubbing against me. Her breasts looked amazing bouncing up and down and her moaning was uninhibited. She was really loud and I could feel her picking up pace, grinding harder and faster. She plunged her mouth and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth wrapping my neck really firm as her hips moved and rocked really quick.

I literally could feel her juices overflowing down and I guess she might be cumming again. I was reaching my peak as well, unable to control or hold back my cum longer. She suddenly hugged me really tight, her moans were muffled but her breathing was very heavy, her pussy walls contracting and she slumped her body weight onto me. It didnt take me long, another few pumps as I pushed her off and my cum shot out from my dick and streams and streams of cum kept flowing. It was the best cowgirl experience I ever had.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, still fucking her now? Got pics without face or not haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrBoy View Post
After spraying my cum all over her tits, I laid back on the sofa, catching my breath as I saw her curling her legs up on to the sofa, face totally flushed from the session. A million thoughts were racing through my mind, thinking of what to say or what to do, but looking at her eyes closed and mouth gasping for air, really had my cock twitching again.

A moment later, as I stood up and admire her fully nude body, she must have been exhausted as she dozed off on the sofa. I made my way to the toilet and washed up before heading back out. It felt liberating, to be walking fully naked around her house as I picked up her red lingerie and admire how sexy they were. I couldnt help it as I was looking at her stained thong, thinking how wet and horny she was.

I snooped around a little, walking to the kitchen, when I saw her laundry basket hidden at the corner. I was shocked at the different type of lingerie that she had in there. It seems like there were 2 side to this girl, the demure and pure plain bra and panties and what got my cock instantly hard was a black bra which was totally open and exposed her breast and a open crotch panty.

I walked back to the sofa, visualising how she would look in that lingerie set as I rested my hard cock on her cum filled breasts. I leaned forward to kiss her, smelling the alcohol on her breath, her perfume mixed with her sweat and alcohol as I wanted to fuck her the second time. I tapped her gently on the shoulder but there was no response.

I prone down on the sofa, spread her legs open, admire the freshly fucked abalone, which was red and her dry pussy juices were at the edges of her love hole. I couldnt resist and pry open her pussy licking her clit gently. She laid there motionless, as I began increasing my intensity and pace on her clit. Her breathing was becoming a little heavier as I constantly looked up trying to see her expression. In no time, her pussy was well lubricated again.

I stood up, lifted her left leg over my shoulder and spread her right leg wide open as I began rubbing my dickhead up and down her clit and coating her juices all over. She had muffled moans every time I teased that pussy of hers, slowly putting my dick head in alittle, pulling it out and in no time my shaft was fully covered in her pussy juices. In one swift motion, I shoved my whole dick deep into her pussy and her expression was priceless. It looked like this emoji.

The first words that escaped her mouth were "what are you doing" as I continued pumping her in and out in and out, looking at that shocked face. However, the feeling was different this time, her gaze was looking at me compared to before where she was avoiding them. Her moans were getting louder and with every thrust, you can hear her loud "ahhhh ahhhh" in sync.

I placed my thumb on her clit, gently massaging and rotating it while thrusting her deep with every stroke. In a short moment, she was gritting her teeth, her hands were holding her legs, spreading them as wide as she could. Her moaning became yelling "I am cumming, I am cumming". The whole living room echoed her screams of pleasure as I felt the tightening of her pussy walls, clamping down on my dick head and my crotch, balls and thighs were filled with all her juices.

I increased my pace, fucking her harder and as deep as her pussy could. Her body was twitching and spasming uncontrollably, her breasts were bouncing up and down, she was trying to grab anything she could reach as hard as she could. I did not slow down, watching her body twitch in pleasure was damn shiok, seeing her try to escape my clutches as she felt more sensitive only made me want to fuck her harder.

I was trying to hold back my cum, I wanted to enjoy fucking her longer as I slowed down my pace, withdrawing my dick. I gestured her to stand up as she had this disorientated face, like why did you stop, all confused. I sat down and guided her to me and she instantly used her knee to support her body weight as she climb over and straddled me.

My dick was erected straight up and she positioned it directly at her pussy as she eased my whole shaft in expertly. Her cowgirl riding was amazing, she gyrated her hips slowly, engulfing my whole dick in and out as I could feel my dick going deeper than before. She totally controlled the tempo, riding fast and slowly, long strokes and fast grinding. It was an amazing feeling, seeing her take charge and it seemed more like she was fucking me.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck, I could feel her pressing her clit rubbing against me. Her breasts looked amazing bouncing up and down and her moaning was uninhibited. She was really loud and I could feel her picking up pace, grinding harder and faster. She plunged her mouth and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth wrapping my neck really firm as her hips moved and rocked really quick.

I literally could feel her juices overflowing down and I guess she might be cumming again. I was reaching my peak as well, unable to control or hold back my cum longer. She suddenly hugged me really tight, her moans were muffled but her breathing was very heavy, her pussy walls contracting and she slumped her body weight onto me. It didnt take me long, another few pumps as I pushed her off and my cum shot out from my dick and streams and streams of cum kept flowing. It was the best cowgirl experience I ever had.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:

song~ thanks for the post
Old 25-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hope this is the right place to share an experience of mine

Used to have this drinking buddy, she was married but will hang out and drink with us occasionally. Before and after drinking, totally different person. She was normally the sweet, abit shy girl next door however after drinking, she becomes this flirty, teasing and playful girl.

One night as usual, picked her up from her house and brought her out to drink with the group. She was wearing a rather sexy dress that was held up by a full length zip in the front and her perfume was so alluring that I felt my cock twitching a little as soon as she entered my car.

The night was as normal as the guys typically drink and tease her and make her drink, but she was drinking more than usual and her playful side appeared. She was more open than usual, leaning on the guys, hugging your arm and I felt her 2 soft mounds many times that night against my arm and back. She really gave me a HARD time that night.

Usually, she will head back around 1 but that particular night, she stayed with us till the pub closed at 3. I sent her home after and she slumped into the passenger seat with her dress hiked up, showing alot of thighs and her zip was slightly zipped down, exposing her cleavage and a little of her bra cup. Joked about how come she stayed later than normal and she just casually mentioned that hubby was on an overseas assignment that night.

I was already horny the whole night and that statement coupled with my imagination caused my dick to instantly harden during the ride back. Came up with some lame excuse that I needed to use the toilet as it was a long trip blah blah blah. She nonchalantly told me to use her restroom before heading home.

It was my first time entering her home and dirty thoughts kept running through my mind as she led me to the restroom. Came out and pretended to continue making small talk, ask her to see her place and can get a drink to delay the stay as long as I could and finally we continued drinking a little on the sofa.

When I saw her thighs and cleavage, I couldn't resist making an advance on her trying to kiss her. She moved away a little but did not really resist my advance as I made my way kissing her neck and ears. Could tell she was a little turned on as her moaning started but she kept saying "bu yao bu yao". The resistance only made me hornier as I hugged her tightly, trying to stop her from moving and kiss my way to her collarbone.

Using one hand to hold her waist tight and the other to slowly pull down her zip of her dress, finally exposed her bra cladded breasts for the first time. It was beautiful, she was fair and her red color bra really stood out holding her cleavage. I gently cupped her breast and knead and squeeze them, by now her moans were getting louder and more sensual. I pulled down her strapless bra revealing her cute nipple for the first time as she closed her eyes and looked away shyly.

I couldnt resist and kissed down, licking, flicking her nipples and twirling them in my mouth. The moment my tongue and her nipple touched, she let out a loud gasp and she arched her back pushing her breast deeper into my mouth. I slowly pulled down the zip all the way, revealing her flat tummy and her red gstring until the zip unclasped. I tossed away her dress, reaching for the back on the clasp of her bra and in one swift motion, stripped it away, leaving her topless.

She had a really nice body, she was 1.6m, fair skinned, flat tummy and light brown nipples, with a full b cup breasts. She shyly covered her face as I was was staring and enjoying the view of her naked body. I lifted her up, laid her down on the sofa kissing down from her nipple to her belly button as both my hands were pulling down her red thongs. She protested weakly, saying no no no, but her body had already gave her away, she lifted her butt slightly as I took off her thongs slowly revealing her hairless pussy.

It was beautiful, totally hairless, there was a little mole right beside the entrance of her love hole, her pussy was already leaking as her white juices were lining the whole entrance of her pussy. I gently flicked and licked her clit and she arch her back and her moans were filling her whole house and it didnt take long as she was moaning "i am cumming , i am cumming" It must have been a huge one, her body was spasming and twitching, her juices leaked till her thighs as she was trying to catch her breath.

My ego was swelling at that point, feeling proud of making her cum so hard as I got up and stripped myself and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was so busy catching her breath and looking away that she didnt realised I was all ready to fuck her that when my cockhead tried to penetrate her, she looked at me with her eyes wide open, shaking her head "no... dont... no..." She was really tight, even though she was so wet, I had to slowly inch by inch push my way in, seeing my cock get engulfed by her pussy, conquering her body, I left out a loud groaned as I pushed my whole dick in.

Her gasping and moaning was making me damn high as I pumped her pussy in a seated position, watching it go in and out in and out and squeezing her beautiful breasts. I climbed onto her, leaning my body weight on hers, kissing her, wanting to french kiss her while I made passionate love with her. She kept trying to dodge my mouth, but when our tongues met, it was twirling madly as I felt both her arms wrapped around my head and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I continued pumping her in that positioned as I felt my orgasm building up, her body was giving her away as I felt her pussy walls tightening and a gush of liquid flowing as she came again. I couldnt hold back long as I pushed her away took my dick out and sprayed all my cum onto her breasts.
I see a lot of 'no's and relectance. Lucky she didnt regret after than and report you.
Old 25-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
She went back without panties and her hubby fucked her again with my liquid still inside her.
Lol... reminds me once... Cum into my married FB and when she got back home, got her hubby to eat her pussy, cos she wanted him to taste my cum literally.

That's cos relationship is not good between them, so it's one of her ways of getting back at him. Lesson here... don't piss your wife off. Lol
Old 25-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i once made love with my FB on the hotel bed before she met up with her hub and kids that particular night.. have to ask for make up room, clear the mess, replace towels and slippers.
Old 25-01-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If all the husbands or bf are super loving and caring, think this thread won't exist liao.
While there are selfish men, there are also selfish selfish women. Those who only have sex with their partners when they feel like it, yet expect their men to be loyal to them only.
Or only have sex like a chore. Behave like a dead fish and rush the partner to finish soonest.
It's a blessing to find a good match, not just sexually, but can also connect emotionally.
I think that's not realistic. Men's natural instinct is to want to have sex with many women. No matter how much you love your wife, you don't want to reject other attractive women.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Lol... reminds me once... Cum into my married FB and when she got back home, got her hubby to eat her pussy, cos she wanted him to taste my cum literally.

That's cos relationship is not good between them, so it's one of her ways of getting back at him. Lesson here... don't piss your wife off. Lol
I hope her hubby didn't turn gay after having a taste of your cum. Lol.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aposionge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 26-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aposionge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must be trilling
Old 26-01-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post
I think that's not realistic. Men's natural instinct is to want to have sex with many women. No matter how much you love your wife, you don't want to reject other attractive women.
Agree, that applies to most men.
That's animal instinct. Applies to both men and women.
When we were young, we wanted as much sex with as many women we chanced upon. As we grow older, we would be more selective.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rather than my own sharing, I actually know a friend of mine.

she is around 36 or 37 this year, married for about 14 years and had affair 5 times. She shared her story that the first 3 affairs was using wechat and she found younger guys. Whenever her husband was away on business trips, she would find the younger guys to the hotel to do the deed. Every time the husband would be able to catch her after she has done the deed. however there was once she was caught in the hotel room with the 3rd guy while doing the deed and the husband punched the 3rd guy badly. Then he husband continued to ramp her as how she like it. That was before she had her 3rd kid and after her 3rd kid turned 4, she started to look for other guys as she felt her husband not fulfilling her needs (they have sex at least 3 times a week) so she went on different apps to look for guys but not so successful. Finally she felt that she wants to divorce but her husband object to the idea thus the process of divorce was very long.

During this period of time, she met another guy on an app forgot was it tinder or sugar book, who is 8-9years younger than her and they started off as friends. The guy offered her part time at his restaurant and after that they would always OT till late and have car sex after that. That guy has gf at that point. They maintained this relationship for a month then the guy broke up with the gf to be with this girl and she would occasionally stay at the guy's house and have sex (the guy stays with the family). Once the both of them were eating out and the husband saw them and caused a huge fuss over it in public. The girl felt that she did no wrong. I think now the divorced came in placed and she is still having fun with her young bf.
Old 26-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Ain't this the female version of married people having affairs?
Either the hubby very smart or she's very dumb. If she thought the hubby couldn't satisfy her why would she still want to give birth to some many kids?
Too little or too much sex are both a problem in a marriage. For this case, unless the frequency only increased after marriage, otherwise, it should be spotted and not marrying the hubby to avoid such issue later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1