The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So you were running out of time and she said had to end it there?
She said tell me what kind of HJ stroke u want so that we dont run out of time . That somehow put a damper into the works. Not used to being "rushed" to shoot so decided to wrap up , showered and leave.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She said tell me what kind of HJ stroke u want so that we dont run out of time . That somehow put a damper into the works. Not used to being "rushed" to shoot so decided to wrap up , showered and leave.
Checked my time , still 15mins to go and she had another session after me.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCheongster View Post
anyone tried Jenny from SLG? try search here but do not have results on her. Thanks in advance.

Jenny is actually called Hui Zi.
Just changed of name and pics.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To be fair, she didn't do anything wrong in asking for feedback and yes, 15 minutes is not a lot of time left considering that she has to prep for the next session.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Pricing herself out and MP some more...

https://sglonelyguy.online/yuki-massage/
I strongly believe ML at MP should simply advertise at HC section.

While FL should be at FL dome.

Now slg and many others okt webs slmj also advertise as ML as mess up the entire section.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-08-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
updated the bot with a new command:

/longlist

command takes around 20 seconds to run. Tabulates all positive/neutral/negative FRs and returns the count. Right now it looks a little messy so if you guys have any suggestion on how to improve it let me know. Also wondering if I should just openly post the link to the bot for everyone?
Great effort
I’ll probably post a few overdue FRs and hopefully they can be useful
Old 10-08-2020, 08:14 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
Anyone tried lisa from SLG before?
Dont waste time. Inside a MP.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
usually last 15 mins already start taking bath, chit chat or some head massage already
Old 10-08-2020, 08:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.online/an-ran-massage/

Nice place but that was about it. If you looking for more than massage and nice skin contact, not recommended. Her HDLY non-existant, tell me how you want to your HJ, or else not enough time later,,,, totally turned me off and shut down. Dont hug me , sweaty... after Xue Er, this was a really a missed outing.
Her supporters will swamp towards u later..LOL

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 10-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
updated the bot with a new command:

/longlist

command takes around 20 seconds to run. Tabulates all positive/neutral/negative FRs and returns the count. Right now it looks a little messy so if you guys have any suggestion on how to improve it let me know. Also wondering if I should just openly post the link to the bot for everyone?
Can share the bot? I am guessing it is via telegram?
Old 10-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Can share the bot? I am guessing it is via telegram?
yep, dropped you a pm. let me know if you have any feedback.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Her supporters will swamp towards u later..LOL
Like some wise samsters said, one's man meat is another's poison. I dont see the kind of FR like Adele's. You dont need a bot to help you get FR lolzzz. This thread is good as we get to hear as it is.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
yep, dropped you a pm. let me know if you have any feedback.
Hola bro. pm you for the link. Thznks//
Old 10-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like some wise samsters said, one's man meat is another's poison. I dont see the kind of FR like Adele's. You dont need a bot to help you get FR lolzzz. This thread is good as we get to hear as it is.
Adele had her own thread it was easy to read through ans there isnt so much chatter there. This bot is really very useful. Surprised that Coco is the most positivelu revised ML now. Popped by the OT thread and she doesnt have a good rep there.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
It's definitely somewhat killjoy but I guess she is worried you won't get your happy ending so asked you in a rather direct manner. That also in a way reflects an ML's skill in communication and time awareness. Most of the seasoned ML will commence sensual at the 30min mark, to cater for some whom take longer to erupt.

Have never tried An Ran so I can't comment. But trust me this is small case man. I ever kena before ML impatient midway handjob and asked why haven't come and visibly annoyed. In fact you could have considered using this situation to your advantage and test new boundaries. From personal experience, some ML will go the extra mile when pressed for time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1