The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
For any fellow singaporean guy that's thinking of marrying a viet gal, i just have the following points to remind you:

(1) .....

(2) .....

(3) If you think what i'm saying is bullshiting, go ahead and try. You will find out the truth real soon...
Having spent a considerable time in Vietnam - Both South and North during the 90s (where white and black is clouding and grey is the colour of the day! and the girl with you could be a PPSF agent) and mid-00s (10 years apart, minus the occassional short trips) and seeing things which were weird, unbelievable outside of Vietnam, but true! I have to agreed with you. Though the country is in it's era of a time of dynamic economic change but certain customs does not change in Vietnam - There are No Rules, Only Money Rules

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 02-10-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
All I know them from GL and jurong.
If u still dun understand where the problems came from??? U will live your life blindly trusting them.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1)4ys back met her in MTV
2)last time working as executive earn about 2.5k
3)she is at Vietnam not working staying mum home (that's what she told me)
4)thinking of marrying her.
My advice...just forget about this ger...I dun trust WL...think she may had married before...anyway your decision to make and to me...plenty of choices in Vn...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My advice...just forget about this ger...I dun trust WL...think she may had married before...anyway your decision to make and to me...plenty of choices in Vn...
She told me before no use working in sg can't earn anything so she work at hcm mericure.She change alot when she back in sg at July.don't why maybe got new bf in sg.I think I promise her too many thing but I can't do it. Maybe she piss off. See how lar.but
starting to forget her Liao. Still have other. She told me before in Vietnam if a gal not married need to letter from authority saying she has not married before
can married to someone? I don fall for WL, maybe old Liao

Last edited by hayhay; 02-10-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not true...this apply to all nationalities...ask any bros here and they can tell you that their bx or gf can talk for hours on the phone...otherwise how can get kc...

Think your ger not interested to tell you her past and family...so just tell you off that she pek chek you ask so much...

haha u're rite.
i was wondering she's not like that in the past.
maybe tt's y i lose her.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
become veri fieace to me and ask me to call her once a day or afew day once.She Told me I give her alot of stress she is not thinking of anything.
My gal said exactly the same thing to me 2weeks ago.
and now she's gone with the wind. Telling me she gg back vietnam getting married in nov.

i have a job. she nv asked $$$$ from me at all. n yet she chun 'pattern' cb must be those sisters teach her wan.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
4)thinking of marrying her.

I want to check with you can I trust her?
For the 4 years your encounter with her is momentarily only, how can you even dare habour qns of trusting her and worst, marrying her? You are killing yourself.
Get a job, work hard and grow your bank accounts.

And also, pardon my rudeness, surely as an executive you write emails and would understood paragraphing your sentences right?
You are writing like a seconday school student.
For 10 lines of words i read until I lost track

Retired Samster
Old 02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
For the 4 years your encounter with her is momentarily only, how can you even dare habour qns of trusting her and worst, marrying her? You are killing yourself.
Get a job, work hard and grow your bank accounts.

And also, pardon my rudeness, surely as an executive you write emails and would understood paragraphing your sentences right?
You are writing like a seconday school student.
For 10 lines of words i read until I lost track

Is ok how I write at least you understand
Old 02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myway View Post
...... she nv asked $$$$ from me at all. n yet she chun 'pattern' cb must be those sisters teach her wan.
I am perplexed about the "she never take any money from me" sentence in general. I have a friend who keeps telling me his bx virtues. Sleep with him dont take money, never ask for $$$, go out also never chop carrot etc etc.....he claimed to have KCed her big time but I somehow feel its the other way round. Indirectly, he still spends around 1k plus on her during her 2 months in Singapore. He has flown to HCM now to see her parents and so on.

The crux of the story is that we should keep a clear mind on what a viet girl really wants, especially if its those u met in pubs and ktvs here. Of course, if its really true love, I am more than happy for any samster here. Pls do take your time do decide if she is the right one for u, even if it takes a few yrs. and lastly, never let your heart rule your mind till u can fully trust her.....

sorry for the long boring talk.....juz wanted to let out my views
Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now doing porperty. But she told me just earn enough ok Liao ask me not too greedier.Ask me find a normal job.now she don even call me ask me to save $$ just call her once in few days time
be careful of viet gal, She mayb keeping a viet gigolo behind your back.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_zhen View Post
be careful of viet gal, She mayb keeping a viet gigolo behind your back.
Huh?? Maybe so. Last time I plan to married then pay her mum abit every month she say ok.gigolo don't know have anot, I will not give her more $.told her before on this.don care anymore.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammydavisjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sorry to jump into your discussions but I have something to ask. My Viet wife lives with me in spore for the past 5 years. She is a PR and has a steady job. I do not give her a lot of money.

She is very thrifty and has some savings. With her own savings, she intends to buy a house in Saigon which cost around $50,000. I am not sponsoring her with any money for the purchase.

She told me that only Vietnamese can buy houses in Viet and if I were to buy one, co-ownered with her, the title deed would show her name first, with mine below hers. Though I am the co-owner, I have no authority at all in any future sale.

My wife is quite naive and I am afraid she might get cheated by the people from hometown. She asked me to go along with her but I cannot speak Viet and I do not know the law governing the sale of properties there. Though this is her money, I still do not want her to be cheated.

Can anyone please help me with the answers to the following questions:-

1) the procedures in purchasing a house in Saigon
2) any website regarding this matter
3) how to know whether the title deed is authentic or otherwise
4) how long the whole process would be finalised
5) any other advice.

Thank you very much.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
sorry for the long boring talk.....juz wanted to let out my views
No worries ya.
welcome any views on it.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydavisjr View Post
I am sorry to jump into your discussions but I have something to ask. My Viet wife lives with me in spore for the past 5 years. She is a PR and has a steady job. I do not give her a lot of money.

She is very thrifty and has some savings. With her own savings, she intends to buy a house in Saigon which cost around $50,000. I am not sponsoring her with any money for the purchase.

She told me that only Vietnamese can buy houses in Viet and if I were to buy one, co-ownered with her, the title deed would show her name first, with mine below hers. Though I am the co-owner, I have no authority at all in any future sale.

My wife is quite naive and I am afraid she might get cheated by the people from hometown. She asked me to go along with her but I cannot speak Viet and I do not know the law governing the sale of properties there. Though this is her money, I still do not want her to be cheated.

Can anyone please help me with the answers to the following questions:-

1) the procedures in purchasing a house in Saigon
2) any website regarding this matter
3) how to know whether the title deed is authentic or otherwise
4) how long the whole process would be finalised
5) any other advice.

Thank you very much.
Sounds like you have a good wife. Congratulations!! Buying land or house in Saigon is a good long-term investment. The pent-up demand is still there. Many rich Vietnamese folks from the countryside sent their kids to study in Saigon, and after graduation, continues to live and work in Saigon. Parents buying(or partial sponsorship) houses as wedding gifts for their kids
are quite common. But S$50,000(730 million VND), if you are lucky, can only buy a very small house(e.g. 3X10m) in a very small hem(lane) in district 8 or Tan Phu district.

The house must have So Hong(pink paper). No So Hong, no purchase. Ask for photocopies of the So Hong and the owner ID. Check photocopies against
originals. Quite often, Vietnamese pledged their house for loan, and the bank keep the So Hong. If the house has been pledged to the bank, it is a little more complicated. Take photocopies to district office to check for authenticity and to check whether the property is already earmarked for clearance. Very often, Vietnamese try to sell even when earmarked for clearance because government compensation for clearance case is very much lower than market price. If everything is in order, draft an option to purchase agreement and get it notarised, and place a 10% deposit. Make sure all the family members are present and agree to the sale. The seller is responsible for processing the paperwork to transfer the ownership to your name with the district office,and pay the broker(if any). How long does the process take depends largely on how much the seller is willing to pay to
someone at the district office. It can be anywhere from one month to six months.

Good luck
Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chong_kng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Just need to clear one more point,

when i and my girl ROM in Singapore, is it adviseable to buy one way ticket for her or need to buy two-way ticket for her when she come here? Tks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1