The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-01-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

(part 2 as promised earlier)

Another 2 more eye candy as promised earlier:

1) There were 5 female background extras who were seated on the long sofa in the bar, although most of them wore short skirts and kept their legs crossed, one of them was wearing a black mini skirt (about mid thigh length) and she merely kept her legs closed without crossing her legs or putting anything on top. I managed to catch a glimpse of a very tiny white triangle (about 1cm long) which lasted for at least 10mins.

2) After wrapping up, we went to have Hi-Tea at a shopping mall food court. It was quite empty since the time was 4pm. I was seated at the right end of a long table but turned to the left to talk to the other crews. Not long after, 2 SYTs in their 20s came to sit diagonally to me (8 o'clock of where my seat was facing). One of them was wearing a green Tshirt with short white denim skirt, and she took a seat facing my 8 o'clock direction! Although I'm a quiet person and was not interested in talking to the other crews, I faced my 9 o'clock direction while casually resting my left arm on my chair, pretending to be interested in the table talk, but actually I'm taking occasional peeps at the SYT which is about to take her seat.

Although she was busy talking to her friend and she sat down without crossing her legs, I didn't manage to see anything (prob. due to the leg was slightly meaty), she looked at me quite a few times to see if I'm looking at her legs but I looked away instantly, trying not to be suspicious. I was waiting for her to open her legs slightly and after 10 minutes, the SYTs suddenly talked about something exciting and the SYT unknowingly opened up her legs, what's better is she left her legs opened for about 5 minutes before realizing it and closed her legs after that. Well, it's already too late, I've seen my 3rd white panty of the day!
Old 10-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
hare2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All white panty, huat ah!!!
Old 11-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
(part 2 as promised earlier)

Another 2 more eye candy as promised earlier:

1) one of them was wearing a black mini skirt (about mid thigh length) and she merely kept her legs closed without crossing her legs or putting anything on top. I managed to catch a glimpse of a very tiny white triangle (about 1cm long) which lasted for at least 10mins.

2) After wrapping up, we went to have Hi-Tea at a shopping mall food court. It was quite empty since the time was 4pm. I was seated at the right end of a long table but turned to the left to talk to the other crews. Not long after, 2 SYTs in their 20s came to sit diagonally to me (8 o'clock of where my seat was facing). One of them was wearing a green Tshirt with short white denim skirt, and she took a seat facing my 8 o'clock direction!

I was waiting for her to open her legs slightly and after 10 minutes, the SYTs suddenly talked about something exciting and the SYT unknowingly opened up her legs, what's better is she left her legs opened for about 5 minutes before realizing it and closed her legs after that. Well, it's already too late, I've seen my 3rd white panty of the day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hare2023 View Post
All white panty, huat ah!!!
They must be syts, definitely not married or unmarried milfs as white signifies their purity...if i m not wrong, once they get married or older they will change to wearing different colour panties each day

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They must be syts, definitely not married or unmarried milfs as white signifies their purity...if i m not wrong, once they get married or older they will change to wearing different colour panties each day
that's not necessary at all. While most of them like white panty, we all know its hard to keep the whiteness. Hence, most will buy the darker coloured ones. Besides, panty for the younger ladies, are common with white or pink colours.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LaoshuAiDaMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky bro noobsh1t, see 3 white triangles all in one day
Old 11-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hey guys, I'm back for another sharing...

This time I would like to bring your attention to my favourite zaogeng hotspot -- It is a sneakers shop found in most shopping malls [Hint: the shops have a black & yellow theme with a white logo]. This is one of the places where I can discreetly peek at girls wearing short skirts/dresses without looking suspicious, especially when the shop is crowded! I managed to catch at least 2 zaogengs during each visit.

Here is why:

1) there are 45 degree mirrors placed on the floor of each sneaker wall and they are 'strategically' placed facing the benches. Many girls wearing short skirts think they are safe because they are facing a wall when they sit down to change their shoes, but in reality the mirror provides a perfect angle of the front of their legs when you look into the mirror while standing behind the girl. What's better is they can't see your face through that mirror!

2) Also in the sneakers section, there are dividers which are used to display sneakers. However there is a flaw with the divider - it is designed like a fence with regularly arranged 4cmx4cm square holes in it, basically this means it is we can 'see through' the divider. These dividers are placed behind the benches mentioned in (1) just now which means the benches are either facing the wall or the divider. When girls change their shoe while facing the divider, I will usually go to the other side of the divider pretending to look at the shoes displayed on it, but in reality I'm looking through the 'holes'. The dividers are just about 50% transparent and therefore those girls are usually not aware of anyone peeking through it.

3) Age group - 90% of the customers are youngsters in their 20s (well it's a sneakers shop), SYTs are the best

Last edited by noobsh1t; 11-01-2022 at 10:07 PM. Reason: censoring the venue
Old 12-01-2022, 12:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
No mole on her left arm....
good eye. yes no mole on the arm
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-01-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
graniph is a Helpful and Caring Samstergraniph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

walking to gym and took a different route
just nice this lady with a very nice rear walked in front of me with a light colored leggings and can see VTL clearly
Old 12-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

lucky snipe
Old 12-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
Hey guys, I'm back for another sharing...

This time I would like to bring your attention to my favourite zaogeng hotspot -- It is a sneakers shop found in most shopping malls [Hint: the shops have a black & yellow theme with a white logo].
quite obvious. the one who ran afoul with SMM last year.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
lucky snipe
wtf?? how you do it??
Old 12-01-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
takumi84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
walking to gym and took a different route
just nice this lady with a very nice rear walked in front of me with a light colored leggings and can see VTL clearly
Hahaha
VTL or VPL?
Old 12-01-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lucky snipe
Good One Bro How Cum No Naked One

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 12-01-2022, 10:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lucky snipe
that's very very hot...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
that's very very hot...
Temp has nothing to do with the photo, M8. Relevant info please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1