The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Finally get to meet all the seniors here in HCM

Anyways, was walking around in HCM and suddenly received a call from unknown person and decided to pick up the call thinking that might be a hot chick but turned out to be a dude. It was one of the senior here. Immediately I took a cab to a KTV he mentioned in Q5.

Once I reached there we TCSS about HCM while I was drooling at his 2 girls. The mamasan was freaking hot and these 3 lovebirds were kissing and hugging him like long lost lover. The girl that was with me was not bad as well but she is a very shy girl and due to language i cant really build rapport with her but still managed to hug and kiss la. Body language ma. Then finally another senior came and this time mamasan brought a huge melon girl for him. All 3 of us were talking cock while entertaining the girls and finally the night is late and decided to call for bill. Overall was about 1m per person including tips to girls and mamasan. I didn't take any girl back because had to work the next day.

NExt day on Friday night received the plan via text and proceed to the rendezvous point. Had the most unique meal in HCM so far with the fucking awesome lamb stew and pig kidney omelett. The Malay Fried rice was suprisingly good as it satisfied my malaysia food cravings. It was also good to finally meet some of the other seniors during dinner. Then without delay we took taxi to the KTV in Q5 but this time it's a different one. Mamasan was normal milf with plastic surgery face i think. She brought in around 12-15 girls and separated them to those that can be tapao and those who cant. As i was the most noob there, the seniors allowed me to choose first and i chose a SYT who was wearing a black dress which barely cover her panties. The rest of the seniors each chose 2 girls except for the big boss who the mamasan personally brought two who wasnt in the lineup. One of their boobs are so big i cant take my eyes off her but must be respectful to the chief la. Mamasan seeing me chose only 1 told me she will bring me her youngest girl. So the usual KTV actions start with the girls pouring beer, using wet tissues to wipe your hands and your face and drinking with you. Some of us chose some limited english songs but nevertheless we sang our hearts out once the alchohol sets in. Suddenly the mamasan brought in a SYT in a red short skirt and matching "tou dau" (ancient china bra) lol. Immediately she was dominating my other girl and she starts to flirt and push my hands to her small but firm breast and mamasan took my hand into her panties as well. Along the way I was helping some of the seniors to make their girls drink by cheer with them and by 11 i was already damn wasted. Another senior from the first night came and immediately settled in and joiend the fun. Finally end night reaches its climax and mamasan was brought in for some negotiation. All in all the damage was 650k. Again, i didnt take any girl back because i was feeling drunk already and the girl that I liked was part of the no tapao group anyways.

overall the 2 nights was damn fun with me being the noob getting alot of pointers/tips from the seniors especially the chief.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
I should try my next visit
must, must --- very potent ..........after 3 rounds, the next Sat, I am still hungry...... when for massage and hj ... paiseh, paiseh
Old 09-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkokk View Post
haha.... go eat herbal stew lamb la... i wan eat again...

that day eat too much "tang hun" ... miss the change eat more lamb...

i will see you soon coming Oct...

keep ur sperm ya
brother!!!!!!!!!! Oct if can find good chemistry, I will go for 4 round
Old 09-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
must, must --- very potent ..........after 3 rounds, the next Sat, I am still hungry...... when for massage and hj ... paiseh, paiseh
where's the place??
Old 10-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merobok View Post
Great times we had. Really enjoyed the moment as a newbie.
waiting for you .....
Old 10-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merobok View Post
Also not forgetting the crying girl.......
bro.. that crying gal ... our bro............ ahahhaha have target, i cannot kacau .....
Old 10-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Deity ... i think we make the gals drunk, and not they make us drunk... LOL!!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

grrrrrrrrrrrr, that crying gal, make me hard again....toilet, toilet!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
where's the place??
Oh sorry reply late ... the eating place 45 Au Co. good chinese food
Old 10-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
where's the place??
Quote:
hi hi...need to pre-order one day before to eat herbal lamb stew and not a regular daily menu...if small group less than 3 than virtually eat one lamb stew plus one more dish done...if 5 ppl and above then can try other dishes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok thanks. Upz your pt b4, so can't up again..
Old 10-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hi hi...need to pre-order one day before to eat herbal lamb stew and not a regular daily menu...if small group less than 3 than virtually eat one lamb stew plus one more dish done...if 5 ppl and above then can try other dishes...
Ok thanks for info..
If 1 person can finish whole lamb stew??
Old 10-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 15
whatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys. Can anyone advise on the best timing, or maybe operating timing of
Most of.the massage shop, bbbj shop ? I need some day time.activity.
By the.way I will be there on 13. Anyone.there.that wants to.meet up ?
Old 10-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

H88, don't mind my 2 (maybe silly) questions.

8 years ago, on my 1st HCM trip -some sbf bros resident there took me to a goat breast (BBQ thing) lunch. Don't know if it did me any good

Also same sbf group were part of Sg business group then. Meet ups in some cafe D1. Is this Sg business group still very much alive?

PS: Missed out the beer oms (ktv) -juicy FR
Old 10-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
8 years ago, on my 1st HCM trip -some sbf bros resident there took me to a goat breast (BBQ thing) lunch. Don't know if it did me any good

Also same sbf group were part of Sg business group then. Meet ups in some cafe D1. Is this Sg business group still very much alive?
known as lau de and nuong de whereby you have steam boat and bbq goat meat...these places are still available...popular goat meat places like D7 and D8 restaurants are still very popular...

no idea sbf group were part of Sg business group then...no idea who you mentioned...but the earlier samsters are still active in hcm and not so active in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread