The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-10-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Felicia from TheGentlemenClub

Introduction : Saw telegram channel with new girl being listed who is Felicia and after seeing the video which I quite like it so decided to make a booking.

Looks :
Felicia looks around 90% similar to this photo as per my FR or the photos posted on her thread. She is consider beautiful womanly look and her eyes is quite attractive IMO. She greet me wearing a top which somehow can see some of her boobs.

Body :
Her body fits nicely to her height as she is slightly big boned. I estimate her height is around 1.65m to 1.67m tall. Her skin tone color is Thai tanned skin tone color. She have quite a number of tattoos on her body. She have a great ass which is great for doggy. Most important is her pussy is already so wet and moist when we are caressing each other before I even start to bonk her, natural lubricant .

Boobs :
Enhanced. If I remember correctly her boobs are 380cc silicon implanted and around 6 to 7 years seasoned already. During bathing, she will ask me to suck her boobs. Her nipples are slightly smaller than average size. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

GFE :
I feel that she is towards the service orientated and GFE kind with a tinge of Friend With Benefits feeling. She will hold my hand when walking to her room, she will hang my shirt for me, she will offer me water to drink, she will cuddle and talk with me during cool down of my shot. Her English speaking level is consider good IMO as we could strike several conversation.

Frenching :
Her style is kiss, smooch and french type. When frenching with her is those passionate kind of feeling.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is sensual feeling. She will lick on my balls and shaft while later start to BBBJ on my 2IC. She will also BBBJ for me during bathing time.

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy position. I feel that she like to take charge and will initiate to change position. When on Cowgirl position, she will french with me while pumping on my 2IC. When on Doggy position, her ass is really very nice to bonk on. Best position for me is Missionary position as can french and suck on her boobs gently while pumping onto her.

In my point of view :
Felicia is quite a nice girl with the friend with benefits vibe. Overall it was a satisfying session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 07-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried maxi few days ago
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901631

no problems communicating with okt and arranging the session.

maxi looks similar to her pics, some red patches/acne scar around her mouth. no problems, very commonly edited out of pics like with your everyday people. extremely fair, snow white smooth skin. slim physique with only her lower tummy is slightly bloated. firm enhanced boobs, firm lips.

accommodating service and does what you ask of her. no dfk but kissing is ok. able to kiap her pussy for extra tightness. unfortunately she did try to rush for the session to end in about 30 mins. mine was 40 mins so still acceptable.

she's likely on her last few days here too.
Old 07-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 5
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucky View Post
Legit FR on Alpha(Lust365)

She was wearing this clothings so its her totally

Looks: Very Pretty Syt with very Kissable Lips
Body: Balanced Body with nice Boobs and Nipples allows sucking
Pussy: Trimmed and allows Painting. No smell and easily wet
BBBJ: Suck and lick and ball sucking as well. Very good.
FJ: Totally ganna raped. Pussy very tight and she can control and grab my dick with her pussy. Dunno if there's a term for this but if u know what i mean she can control the muscle and i can feel very tight.
Gfe: Gao Gao. Will cuddle and hug like gf while in a lotus position and then will have soft moans and says im cumming dont stop now which is the most difficult part for me lol...
RTF: Yes definately
Very Cute girl
Old 07-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post
Was Surprised Not much FRs on this SYT.
Had told OKT her Student Pic CMI.
She herself said she uncomfy wearing it to take pic.
Her natural pics are so much better and in person looks wise 10/10.

Lust 365-Mirage

Age-22yo Real Young under mileage girl. Easy Pass for uni student. Cute and pretty looking. Pic above might be abit matured looking but in person might even pass for a poly student.

Location- 10/10 Parking convenient. Mrt convenient.

Shower- 10/10 Wash me clean and i get to roam her with Frenching in shower.

Body- 10/10 Slim/Tall/Slightly Normal Thai Tan.

Frenching- 10/10 From light perks to intense fight. Good enough for me.

Boobs- 10/10 Soft B Natural boobs. Sensitive light brown nipples. A bit of sucking and licking u see her buay tahan.

Pussy: 10/10 for her tightness and no smell. 8/10 since no shaved but not a jungle. View is fantastic to see a small pussy

FJ: 11/10 No need KY. Wet enough lol. Natural wet. Her sexy moans and seductive cute look i bet many bros like me won't be able to last long.

GFE: 9/10 She tried very hard. Hardworking girl. But English Limited. Or should i say VERY limited. Only her Agh Agh is perfect Language lol. But i'm there to fuck not to attend english lesson so..

Rtf: 100% Yes before she go off.

Damage: $200/90Mins/2Shots. She falls under their Premium Package and i would say well worth it.

I give almost perfect scores coz i felt she's really a great bonk.
Welcome others to share their inputs on her. Cheers.
RTF Mirage last night and can only say her GFE gets better.
She should be going back next week so bros dont missed this SYT.
She offered Tarma with Harrier i think not advertised so if Bros keen on SYT tarma can give it a go.
I prefer having Mirage alone haha can't handle 2.
Old 07-10-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Soda of Casanova

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=902263&highlight=soda

Looks: attractive angelic face, high face value

Body: 100%. She has everything I want in a woman, big tits, curvy body

Bbbj: steady and smooth. Licensed cock sucker.

Pussy: tastes good, very sensitive and very wet

Fj: very high sex drive. Her moans will drive you crazy. she is a complete package. You get everything for what you paid for. Worth my money, time and cum. Solid bonking.

Gfe: no awkwardness. very touchy and had simple convo after our session.

Rtf: i will be back for her, for sure
Old 07-10-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Anna from Club Friday

Communications with Club Friday hassle free

Looks: Look exactly like the photo in black night gown, personally I feel she is quite chio the more you look at it.

Gfe 8/10 Very gentle like your shy girlfriend, always asking if everything is ok, go extra mile to make sure you enjoy the whole session

Body 8/10 Small in size with nice pair of Cs

Kissing 8/10 Can french

Bbbj 10/10 Very shiok

Pussy 10/10 nice to paint, very tight

Fj 9/10 As she is small in size, willing to accommodate all positions. She likes doggy, especially her puss is tight doggy her damn shiok!!

Rtf: Of course
Old 07-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Love Affair Fern

Okt: 10/10 friendly, quick response, very steady to get me last minute slot, smooth arrangement

Looks: 9/10 Legit 20 yrs old syt, natural b- boobs, actual face very close to photo, very skinny with zero tummy. Tanned skin, nice make up, big eyes with full lips, can speak very good English, friendly and easy to break the ice, she claimed this is her first trip overseas. seems to very green though.

BBBj: 9/10 her skill improve a lot, more suction now, slow and sensual, keep asking how u like it, very hardworking to please u

FJ: 10/10 another awesome bonk. She’s one horny girl. Super tight and wet. This session she has totally open up, her stereo surround is best in class, for those that bonk her hard and at the tight spot will know. bonk her multiple positions, she’s better rider now, missionary and doggy still the best with her, her juice keep flowing and we lock lips French like no tomorrow until I cum. Have a very long sex with her, still can smile happily and told me she’s not tired, good attitude.

Rtf: done
Old 07-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
oneperfectshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Saw a few girls got caught yesterday at G area hotel.. hope everyone is safe!
Old 07-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pptimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Star from Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...3#post21710293

OKT: as usual, prompt response and good arrangement

Looks: 9/10 quite a looker, look like those hot clubbing babe

Body: 9 welcomed me in a white sexy lingerie, showing her cleavage and nice figure, very sexy and love that meaty ass

Boobs: C cup natural, so soft and nice to grab and suck on, playing with them the whole session

Painting: 10/10 she will request because she likes it, best position in 69 to see that nice clean shaven pussy of hers and that solid ass

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she will suck the soul out of u, will play with your dick sensually with her hands before using that magical mouth of hers to suck vacuum suction

Fj: 9/10 get her wet, she will become a sex beast, ride u and talk dirty and requesting for change of position and tell me to fuck her hard, super horny girl

GFE: high gfe girl, she will hug u and call u baby
Old 07-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hotbasin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Spy (Mansion)

Looks: 9/10 - pretty wild slutty looks
Body: 9/10 - slim body, big D cup boobs looks so sexy on her
BBBJ: 9/10 - suck like a pro, deepthroat without gagging, good skill
FJ: 10/10 - very horny like your fwb
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes definately, bros who are looking for hot body service oriented big boobs girl , shes the one for u
Old 07-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Pla (OneSiam)
OKT : fast and smooth as usual. Very nice OKT.
Looks : similar to photo. Pla is very cute type. After u hear her voice, it only makes it more cute
Body : curvy with big boobies. So scars underneath so might be enhanced? Didn't ask her but boobies still soft and nice to fondle.
BBBJ : skillful but not the playful kind. Super shiok max.
FJ : tried a few positions and she OK with it. Her soft moans and playful attitude makes it enjoyable.
GFE : super sweet and chatty. Started with drinks n everything else follows. Like going staycay bang with gf.
RTF : why not! Longer duration next time more shiok before she goes back
Old 07-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeeza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jane Poseidon

OKT : smooth and fast booking
Looks : same as photo. Very good looking
Body : big enhance boobs. Nice
FJ : very obliging. Very hardworking. No complains at all
GFE nice. Chatted a bit with limited english
RTF : definitely!!
Old 07-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jasonice is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for violin one Siam
OKT : fast
Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF : maybe
Old 07-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeeza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

R for Jane from Poseidon
OKT : fast and smooth
Looks : same as photos.
Body : nice body with enchance boots. No fats. Very slim
FJ : very hardworking. No complains at all
GFE : chatted a while but limited english
RTF : confirm!
Old 07-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TARMA review for Poseidon DD and Milky
True to picture
Apparently I’m the first customer
Bucket list of threesome sex for me
Can just pay rather than arrange with strangers or pickup
1 about 160cm 1 about 178cm taller than me
They are friends so not awkward
True to pictures
Session was hot and steamy
Hot and steamy
Change condom midway to bang the other girl
Lots of kissing and double blowjob also