The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros wondering about Tao Hong... don't worry la, she's fine. Everything is OK with her. She'll be back to work soon.
Old 27-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
She's just a normal looking girl with a slightly plump body.... but her bbbj and cim is awesome. She's a blowing machine... doesn't get tired at all... so just lay back, close your eyes and let her do her magic. I always shoot twice inti her skilful mouth

Last edited by Revelations; 27-03-2015 at 12:47 PM.
Old 27-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1212 View Post
That was the gal discussed just few wks ago.
u just search previous page can see many fr liao. ..
Old 27-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried this?? And any reviews?

My cup of tea...

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mimi/
Old 27-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
She's just a normal looking girl with a slightly plump body.... but her bbbj and cim is awesome. She's a blowing machine... doesn't get tired at all... so just lay back, close your eyes and let her do her magic. I always shoot twice inti her skilful mouth

Trying to score with this lady. Someone posted in the web saying he f*** her but she denied saying she did not have it with anyone here... Wonder who's telling the truth?
Old 27-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=518645

This is a dream come true for me if she is for real... Any heads up guys...? thanks,
Old 27-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=518645

This is a dream come true for me if she is for real... Any heads up guys...? thanks,
Wa, chio leh. Waiting for bros to confirm.
Old 27-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wa, chio leh. Waiting for bros to confirm.
All a little skeptical..
Old 27-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsenal86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just want to give an fr for this
http://chewyfruit.net/liwen/

just visited 2 days ago night time about 11.30pm

location wise for me abit confusing for first timer.
face : 90% match with the photo, only the skin abit darker than the photos, and looks slimmer in real person. No tummy at all.
massage : 8/10 - quite strong, I chose 2 shots so i think she give slot to tease me more.
Boobs : B- to B between there. but is real and nice nipples. (but for me i think abit small)
Service / attitude : 9/10 really patient to served me, cause I come out really2 long. she gave me many style of HJ. lol. Really hard to find ML with that attitude.
Very chatty with calm style. Really hard to find ML with that attitude.

RTF : Maybe. But now want to look for bigger boobs first. haha
Old 28-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 18
brucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of light

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/xiaob...1/#comment-465

Try to avoid this gal. Short and fast service. Location also not very desirable with some high human flow.

Name: xiao bei
Old 28-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Definitely not a SYT, but her service is one of the best, if not the best I've ever tried. She massages every single part of your body from head to toe. If you're looking for a no frills legit massage, she is worth the trip over. Free parking within the new condo. If you're into SYT chiobu, you will be disappointed.

$110 for the whole 90 mins trip.
just found she is Qing Qing whom I visited last time.
looks wise not bad.
but i find her massage not much of a massage last time....she really made an improvement?

my previous FR
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=3806

Last edited by MiG27; 28-03-2015 at 01:42 PM.
Old 28-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried this milf yet? Looking for those who can provide a solid massage
http://www.$$$$$$.com/yingzi_78.php
Old 28-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Brief MR for Clarity (小晰)

Didn't manage to meet 小晰 during her previous stint due to some "reasons"... this time round I put in more "effort" and bingo!!!

Location at area "N", but not the shitty one just beside the place of worship. Do note the nearest car park is really difficult, so buffer some time if really need to park there. Though just like the other "N" place is along a busy road, this had a discreet waiting area and access to the apartment was quick and easy. Place renovated... common bathroom but was clean, the bedroom likewise.

First impression, not the 大眼美女 that I normally prefer but she had the 古典美 feel... nice dimples... quite similar to pic though the pic only featured side profile. Figure wise good height and proportionally nice legs. Slight tummy but not too obvious cos of her height, naturally soft set of racks.

Rather glad I did not bump her off my list... quite chatty and not the wayang-feel type so the session was relaxed and almost no awkward moments. Polite and willing to please... seemed almost earnest. I remembered she was complained about her time management when she just started but I believe now shd be fine from what I observed - how she handled her bookings. At least for my session I did not get shortchanged.

Massage was not fantastic but still okay... sensual was pretty good especially for the BM. One thing good is that she does check with me whether I wish to have some of the listed services (some ML just go through their preferred minimal procedures wo asking).

Another failsafe discovery imho...

Cathy
Old 28-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Anyone tried this?? And any reviews?

My cup of tea...

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mimi/
wah hahaha damn slutty
Old 28-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Any recommendations for good HDLY?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1