The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-09-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
Isn’t this the same girl advertised as Katie from Rollypolly?????

Fake FR again
If u blind , must wear specs bro
Old 30-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth89 View Post

The TRUTH
Business card, calling card, name card, license to bonk free card?
You decide along with the defenders how to describe these.
Steamy FRs / Glamour photos for those left on the shelves. Actually you are right also.
Check his gallery see which stables involved.
Hope he stops posting video of that poor lady sucking his dick for free in exchange for the FR and glamour photos.
For those cheering him on, this is The Truth.
Check with your favourite stables and see which one never receive the above from SingleAA.
What is tis?
Old 30-09-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 5
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

take it late , manage to take this only haha
not bad not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipposarus View Post

Eve from Galaxy

Saw Telegram and took the weekend offer for the morning slot today

Once open door was greeted by this cute slim Jap Jap looking lady wearing her Japanese dress..

Shower together and she use her time to soap me up and use her ass to rub my dick up and down damn shiok feeling

Once on bed..I sitted on the edge and she came and sucked my slowly and deeply with nice suction making my dick really damn hard in no time

Caps on and start fucking her missionary while she will moan and grab both my arms hard ,her pussy is damn wet without any KY needed

In between shots offered me nice massage and I mean is really not those piano type

2nd shot went on with doggy while I pull her hair while smacking her ass ..lol

Happy bonking guys
Old 30-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStars View Post
Erm just to clarify bro.. Its not u that tell me SA change la. I mean got 1 kind bro pm me and told me. Never say u chill. Points cannot change NTUC voucher also... This GB thread long dead. Now like rojak. Waiting for whenwereuborn to join in the fun. His table manners also very good. As well as bro castlelai and bro classofclan. All these good bros must join in and stir.
U power
I like u!!!!
Old 30-09-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing some Piakable shoots!
What you see is what you get

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
MANSION - SOM

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901777

Overall Performance : 99.99% Satisfactory

TITLE: PETITE LONG HAIR SMOOTH SKIN GIRL

Long Hair CONFIRMED
Petite CONFIRMED
Ultra smooth Body CONFIRMED
Shaved Pussy CONFIRMED
Tight Pussy CONFIRMED
Big Boobs CONFIRMED

Saw this new girl updated today, then i also want to release my army, 130/2, just go only la, cheaper than my usual massage.

Front Look: Thai Tanned, not the Chio-est Girl i give her around 7.5/10 but during the piak piak journey, it went up to 8.5 overall, her looks definitely will grow on you.

With her around, it's just "Boobs speaks louder than words"

Back Body: By far the smoothest back i ever lick and touched!
I shall let the picture paint the words

Leak some nip sip

Shower: Soaping each other, with that boobs gliding thru from my kuku to my chest, i let you all imagine it
BBBJ: I told her i like alot of Saliva for my BBBJ and i enjoy it (I personally like it). She spent almost 15 minutes working on head of my bird, just pure blowing before working her way down to my balls, i told her my balls should cover her Saliva, she gladly spread her tongue and cover every area.

Riding: The ride of my Life!

~Below statement copied from Bro SingleAA~
If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.
If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

~~~ End of Part 1 ~~~

Last edited by shyboiboi; 30-09-2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The TRUTH
Steamy FRs / Glamour photos for those left on the shelves. Actually you are right also.
Hope he stops posting video of that poor lady sucking his dick for free in exchange for the FR and glamour photos.
Check with your favourite stables and see which one never receive the above from SingleAA.
TGIF

While we are on the subject of fake stuff, wonder if other bros have noticed that 24yo seems to be the default age for some stables when their gals might actually be in their late 20s-early 30s
Old 30-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
me belong to last category... although my FR is factual and doesnt read like some sex story
Quote:

The TRUTH
Like that u also can find out!
Champion indeed!

Eat too free take pics for cheekon!
Old 30-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Fake FR again
Looks suspiciously similar, any bros who tried Katie for RP can verify ?
Old 30-09-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fake FR again
They two don't look the same from the photos, have you tried both to confirm they are the same?
Even the girl is shared between different stables, the FR still from bro own experience, nothing fake here.
Old 30-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincepiak View Post
Same bro
wanna go stacy this afternoon just now 2pm but she fullyed book till 9pm
okt told me to book at least 6hours in advance making me wan to book her even more tomorrow .
same recommand me ping or eve so i went for ping
she is good white fair cute sweet .
look 9/10 skin 10/10 one thing - from look is she got braces , but doesnt affect bbbj slow but not as good around 7.5/10
Gfe gao gao she work in massage during covid period plus points for this
yes she got alot of followers in tiktok
RTf ? yes i will before she go back , will still want to try stacy since so many people was saying she so good
stacy is a milf though...just fyi in case u dunno.
so better manage ur expectations on looks
Old 30-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maulsith View Post
Stable : Galaxy - choosing this stable due to affiliated with Empire, as have good experience with them previously.
Modus operandi : same same..book, wait for verification and wait for Thier SOP before proceeding.
Model : Stacy
Booking date :29/09 1530hrs
Firing ground : G Zone
Summary:
Accomodating, showering,wild (as I'm old man) to me..services , b2b massage, BBBJ, shower, AR and full GFE feel..
Submitted to her in BBBJ in first shot firing...follow by massage..
Initiated for 2nd shot,but forgo due to age and work stress..Little brother can't managed...
Overall :
OKT : awesomely good and fast response with no hiccups. 5/5
Model :no gimmicks,and is true as advertised. No short change.4/5
imo 1 shot is better honestly.
2 shots for older guys (myself included) will have balls pain after that. not nice feeling to over exert
Old 30-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
bro I thought you carry dslr with you one.. hehe. Sometimes the room lighting is so bad.. a faster lens definitely helps.

purely anecdotal: for photos, just ask okt and then ask the girl.. if both ok, then go ahead. If not, then no photo loh. Same as any other service tbh.. ymmv yeah?
On my rtfs, I have heard girls who said some customers demanded photos because they saw others like me took before them. It's really depending on comfort level and a lot of other things lah. for e.g. if they ate instant noodles the night before, they also won't want to take pictures.
Gng buy DSLR now and jio all the stables for free bonks
Old 30-09-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
imo 1 shot is better honestly.
2 shots for older guys (myself included) will have balls pain after that. not nice feeling to over exert
u how old nia bro.. balls pain.. pace yrself....
Old 30-09-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
u how old nia bro.. balls pain.. pace yrself....
coming to 41 now bro...
how to pace ownself when you have to shoot 2x within 90min? not enough time for proper recovery

young chap can but oldies like myself find it hard
Old 30-09-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
coming to 41 now bro...
how to pace ownself when you have to shoot 2x within 90min? not enough time for proper recovery

young chap can but oldies like myself find it hard
easy bro... chill chill.. im also 40s

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1