The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
Hi Madmaster,
Surat is much cheaper compared to other "no hands". This place actually let you QC the stocks (when they strip and u touch) before you decide for ST or LT.

Hi Norice,
Please call them before you go, as it's always fully-booked. I will check with my friend for the no. when i'm in bkk next week. Expenses should be below 1k THB per pax, including food, beer and $$ that you pooled in.
Wahhhhhh....looks like a place to explore, just for the fun of it Can strip and touch....then don't buy, dai mai???

So, bro ML and JC, how? On boh?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 13-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you have chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
MikeMike never tell u I hide here meh? 555+ nice meetin u + the gang. Nice "pho" joint too. Change from all tat tom yam. Really felt like a noob again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
555+ i forgot to tell him lah but with your nick is not difficult to find..mustafa centre also have it

He purposely dun tell me cos worried I will screw up this thread with all my TCSS

Oh yah he did tell me you are the master distributor for "In Doo Shen Yeu" for Sinkapor, JB and some say Batam

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all,

Newbie to Bangkok scene here. I will be down in BKK this sunday 15th till weds 18th Aug. Anybody keen in catching up for a drink and followed by cruising later on?

Cheers,
Old 13-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
gamester74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbjastad View Post
Bros, if you are ever in BKK, I suggest you call her to see if you can strike up the chemistry and be a lucky guy. Or if you are just looking for someone to talk dirty to, then give her a call. PM me if you want her contact details...

Good luck bros and take good care of her!

"K" signing out...
Bro, I'm in BKK now, can share her contact with me?
Where is the shopping centre BTW?
Thanks!
Old 13-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamester74 View Post
Bro, I'm in BKK now, can share her contact with me? Where is the shopping centre BTW? Thanks!
Been waiting for tat PM for 2 days! Bluff old uncle, make me happy only. Wait for nothing. Looks like 大炮神 schoolboy fantasy. KNN skool holidays really start early now! But mayb u have better luck? Chok dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Oh yah he did tell me you are the master distributor for "In Doo Shen Yeu" for Sinkapor, JB and some say Batam
Only Sillypore and Bangkok lah... U want? Can give u good discount!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
gamester74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been waiting for tat PM for 2 days! Bluff old uncle, make me happy only. Wait for nothing. Looks like 大炮神 schoolboy fantasy. KNN skool holidays really start early now! But mayb u have better luck? Chok dee naa!
Haha..Mai Peng Rai lah...
Anyway, I have hook up with a 20yrs old uni student while on my first leg of my trip in BKK before going to Phuket.
She also got flawless skin, long wavy hair, sweet smile, tight waist and long legs, only got small boobies.
Hmm..think of her make me want to go look for her again later in the afternoon.
Lucky got reserve stand-by..
Old 14-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamester74 View Post
Bro, I'm in BKK now, can share her contact with me?
Where is the shopping centre BTW?
Thanks!
I know.... Beauty World in bukit timah!

Quote:
Never mind lah bro, you go "fish" one yourself also can! Else, you wait until neck long long also dun think will get.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alansmith is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all, will going to bkk next week, stay at grand diamond hotel. want to check any nearby soapy massage to intro? thank
Old 14-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbjastad View Post

Bros, if you are ever in BKK, I suggest you call her to see if you can strike up the chemistry and be a lucky guy. Or if you are just looking for someone to talk dirty to, then give her a call. PM me if you want her contact details...

Good luck bros and take good care of her!

"K" signing out...
Can I've her contact
Old 14-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Never mind lah bro, you go "fish" one yourself also can! Else, you wait until neck long long also dun think will get.
I lazy go "fishing" when can go supermarket all display for you to see. Sometimes can sample first before buying. If don't like ask the staff get another fish for you!

Actually I also know lah. Nothing to do so juz play along with the schoolboy. KNN anyhow walk in BKK so easy to sian & kan? Unless you dara or have BHt1,000 plaster all over your body.

This kind of fantasy first time when I go Thailand also have. Tot all Thai ladies either work as chicken or easy to fuck. Luckily it lasted less than a day and I never become a fairy. Kids now-a-days too much internet/virtual world until can't differentiate what is real or not.

Old 14-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

I prefer shopping at supermarkets, too. Go see see, sample sample and take away! No time wasted la :O)
Old 14-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samesamebutdiff View Post
Hi bros,

I will be in nana / soi cowboy next Monday and Tuesday 16 and 17 august.

Any bros wanna meet up? Happy to buy the drinks!!

Just pm me..
Dude I pm you my contacts already. Waiting for you to revert. Cheers.
Old 14-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Greetings,

Mabuhai and miraming salmat po! I'm in Angeles City, finally after 13 years of sanuking in Bangkok! I'm partying with 5 other horny men! They're great bunch of guys to hangout with and drinking San Miguel! Last night, I visited about 12 bars and here is my short assissment compared to bars in Bangkok:

AC has more girls available for bafines
AC girls are mostly 5 - 7 and few 8-9
AC girls are able to speak English
AC girls tend to dance on stage and more vocal
Lot more eye contacts and wants to go with the customers
Mama sans and waitresses are frienlier
Most of the cherry girls are 7 - 9, attractive and sexy
Majority of the bars are warm not because of the girls but didn't turned the AC
Not too many girls have big natural breasts (c - ds), sorry Soopafly)
Lot more chunky girls than Bangkok

Last night, I barfined a cherry girl and she had a small tatoo of seashell on her upper thigh, when we're both naked, I put my head on the tatoo and I could smell the fish and ocean!

10-4

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Mabuhai and miraming salmat po! I'm in Angeles City, finally after 13 years of sanuking in Bangkok! I'm partying with 5 other horny men! They're great bunch of guys to hangout with and drinking San Miguel! Last night, I visited about 12 bars and here is my short assissment compared to bars in Bangkok:

AC has more girls available for bafines
AC girls are mostly 5 - 7 and few 8-9
AC girls are able to speak English
AC girls tend to dance on stage and more vocal
Lot more eye contacts and wants to go with the customers
Mama sans and waitresses are frienlier
Most of the cherry girls are 7 - 9, attractive and sexy
Majority of the bars are warm not because of the girls but didn't turned the AC
Not too many girls have big natural breasts (c - ds), sorry Soopafly)
Lot more chunky girls than Bangkok

Last night, I barfined a cherry girl and she had a small tatoo of seashell on her upper thigh, when we're both naked, I put my head on the tatoo and I could smell the fish and ocean!

10-4
Wow! Just 12 bars and you speak fluent Tagalog already! Cut short your Hway Kuang lease and move there bro! BTW don't think that was fish you smelt!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1