The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigcow2373 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Jennifer (club Friday)

Look: 9/10.
Body: 8/10. Tan skin, skinny
Boobs: 7/10. Natural A
Catbath: 8/10.
Bbbj: 10/10… like the way she look at you.
Fj: 9/10. Tight.. ride well..

Gfe: 10/10. Great feel.. like to talk dirty
Rtf: last day!
Old 20-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898635

Silver from AsiaConsort / Ⅹ⬤Ⅹ⬤

- Location at a inconspicuous part of RLD,
hotel room is modest size,
towel is large size, a bit of lint,
queen size bed.

-Girl's look is GND type, surprisingly able to TCSS with her,
able to understand humor well, so can flirt.

Boobs are natural, B+/C cup, no silicone,
unshaved pussy.

- Bonk experience can classify as GFE, non commercial feeling.
Joking around while doing it.

Took a night shot, she wasn't tired and still accommodating.

Last edited by yang123; 21-09-2022 at 01:50 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd RTF Stacy
this time she is more into me as we already meet 1 time
her AR and b2b Massage really relieve my day
and getting more discount this time from okt as they are doing telegram promo only for their members who booked from them before .
very good job for them doing very well
will def stay on while looking at more tasty lady out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsuperman View Post
Stacy from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=Stacy

Breast: medium busty melon but soft and nice to squeezenipple when horny
Body: tight and curvy
Skin tone: consider fair to me
Pussy: trimmed
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet tight
Chemistry level: willing to please
GFE feel: feel like fucking a young school teacher
Characteristic: friendly happy go lucky with no worries type

Sextistics
Massage: she got baby oil to massage very relaxing
Foreplay: very automatic PASSIONATE and also last very long
Frenching: Deep frenching nice and steady
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: Yes good and playing around using her tongue
Moaning: soft innocent moan to wild moan
Moan Volume: mid high
Facial Expression In FJ: slutty look
Fj: did a few positions, and she was responsive

RTF; yes for sure.. she is great and i really like that she gave me a peck on my cheek before i leave.. gentle and sweet

treat her with care.. great gem here
Old 20-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samuel645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for KAMMY from C88

LOOKS : 9/10 looks like pic but i think irl better bros
BODY : 10/10 slim petite no fats the kind of body you guys just wanna grab and fuck immediately kind
BOOBS : natural B good enough bros handful la i would say, perky tits cute nipples
SHAVE : trimmed
BBBJ : 10/10 i would say good as f… she will BBJ you like long lost lovers
DT : i think currently no one in dome1 can fight her BBJ/DT she really really top in this aspects bro.. 1shot gone here.. i mean like ofc la she rly.. power
FJ : 9.5/10 2nd shot ended in cowgirl.. she knows how to ride the dick and give u the look wa.. even if i kena drained by her i still cum fast.. too seductive liao bros
GFE : ok this part is rly 10/10 because i think now hard to find those GFE gaogao one..
basically when she open the door she greeted you like damn polite likethis then smile here n then… only standard shower SOP then back to room she like your long lost gf like literally cos she wanna know more about you.. wanna talk to you lor.. like makes you feel good la bros.. like high tier service sibei hard find in this dome trust me bros…
RTF :yes… but she flying off this saturday bro

OTHERS : honestly i was shocked she told me i was her 2nd for the day and she flying back this sat… i mean her service was rly top tier.. and i feel service ladies like her hard to find.. hence i strongly URGE bros here go try her… you guys wont regret..

ok.. like everything good hor? OKT also quite solid
Cons:
Unfriendly for foot soldiers la.. either grab or drive down.. but i would say worth the money your leg sure nua one

p.s if you see my post and went to try… just up my humble pts la thanks bros
Old 20-09-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

Wat is the damage for tarma? Both ladies look good esp Dream
Old 20-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black caviar Nikki

Looks: 8/10 smoking hot body, light tan.
Boobs:7/10 C cups, nice shape to hold
Frenching: 8/10
BJ: 6/10 Was quite average
FJ: 9/10 Fantastic, must use lots of ky
GFE: 8/10 Able to understand her, great gfe
Room: 9/10, Clean,
RTF: Might not rtf as I don’t rtf the same fl
Old 20-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
iceblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just ended a session with Felicia from LF.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900395

Location is the same old place, G area no need check in.

Room: Normal but her bathroom has a bathtub. Advisable to bring your own towel as she use disposable small towel which she throw away after every customer.

Look: Similar to the photo, just without the whitening fair filter.

Body: Petite and slim, smooth skin, can't keep my hands off her. Her strong point.

Boobs: Enhanced with protruding nipples, good to suck on and play with. Was told she did it 2 years ago, semi soft.

BBBJ: Sloppy and wet, can't feel the teeth, definitely enjoyed this more than the FJ. But wasn't able to deepthroat her.

FJ: Not really that tight considering my tool was quite thick, definitely not new to the scene. KY applied and is very eager for you to cum faster. Get tired easily when riding and request for position change.

GFE: Honestly a very commercial feel even though communication is ok as she can speak passable English.

Overall experience: Still not bad. Considering you are paying $130 to bonk a pretty young woman with a smoking hot body.

RTF: Maybe, maybe not. Too many other choices. Recommended for bros looking for the looks and body and don't really care much about the services. Perhaps her GFE will improve if you are young and a leng zai. Heard that most of her customers so far are all 40+ yr old uncle.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 3
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a pleasant session with Ping this afternoon from Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 she is those above looking local minah , Its like those typical minah that you see in the club and wants to give them good fuck.
Boobs: B+ her firm boobs makes me suck her tits like a baby.
BJ: 9/10 bbbj the experience was crazy with AR non-stop licky
FJ: 10/10 sex was great. From missionary to doggy to cow girl. The look on her face, just makes me horny while typing this review.

Damage is $150 with discount , i find it worth it because she got the looks and figure. Definitely will visit her again.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Loveforlove is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chanel from Empire

Penning this down to record a great bonk.

Location in RLD
Quite playful at the start when she hide behind door while opening. Greeted me with a sweet smile and dressed in a light pink nightie. From that moment, I knew I was in for a great time.

True blue pretty looking syt with slim tight body and peach of an ass. Most importantly, no baby damage. Some pimples but does not reduce her beauty in any way. This is a sweet and cheerful girl. Look very pretty when she smile. Her pair of A-cup boobies are to be expected but completely fine for me. Her nips are pointy and always erected, kinda cute though.

Passionate love making for both rounds and ended up all sweaty but satisfying. Told her that I enjoyed my nips to be licked. So she tried to ride me and lick my nipples at the same time, super hardworking attitude.

Even though basic English level, still managed to talk cock with her between shots. Really enjoyable session and highly recommended if you are not too particular about boob size.

Gems like her are rare, glad to have tried her albeit a little late as she will be leaving soon. Otherwise, would have planned a RTF session. Hope she’ll return.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

May be a long shot, but any Bros here who managed to keep in contact with Lambor do drop me a PM..

Tia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

New - ThaiConcept

Location: Central hotel, accessible via public transport - train and bus. Parallel park for drivers along the shop houses unless there's a carpark I'm unaware of. *BYOT*

Looks: Cute, fair and petite. The epitome of a xmm with cuteness overload.

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. Will caress your crown jewel and body while at it albeit the duration could be longer.

FJ: Expressive and reactive.Gets wild when shes on top and in control. Given her petite stature,you could carry and have fun all round the hotel room.

GFE: Excessive, cuddled before, between and after. A peck here and there during conversation. Able to communicate in English and love talking about movies.

Despite her name she isn't new. She's back yet again to serve those that missed her previous tour. Wonder if Yujin will be making he comeback.

Verdict: Don't get KCed because I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.

YMMV
Old 20-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice girl bro , her boob is really shaggy and nice to press , Nice nipples, sensitive .
body: 8/10 slim figure
bj: 9/10 really good! nearly cum in her mouth!
fj: yes...tight!!
gfe: 8.5/10
she look cheerful and smile all the way with me very playful girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidal234 View Post
2nd time since back here

Wanna Rtf Jenny but guys u all hor make her fully booked .
asked okt to intro others girl , few options within my budgets. this girl caught my eyes and 1st day in Galaxy , call Mae
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...4#post21650904

first of all , wanna ty Okt for not disappointing me as usual old friends
patient and nice explain to me giving some advice when i tell them my expectations

Go to her now
1st look at her she is shy and head keep looking down , but after chatting awhile you can see her slutty looks .
i will give her 9/10 compare to the photo

Boob lover can find her , she got a nice papaya boobs Big C soft very nice to press , when she bj for you can feel the boobs sliding your legs . people who try before big boobs will know what i talking about .

she can speak abit of japanese , english is good not barrel inbetween ,
BBBJ as i say she got that slut look when suxing it for you and she will open her mouth wide everytime landed on your small bro
10/10

french kiss , fingering , painting all good no complain on it ohh ya one more thing wanna add she does AR while bj she will lick your balls and ass too . been long time i have this feeling .

wanna give her a credit by writing her an FR hope she does well and be more confident and smile while we choingster went in . hope okt will let her know

Old 20-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wanna write Fr for Linda but after seeing her profile
she got really good vibes , her service really no horse run .
good to have this type of wild girls around crazy dancing and ting tong ting tong really alight your day .
tonight will be a good good night for me
totally worth bonking her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
It's been a long while since last posting.

Haven't booked any gals for quite awhile.
The following is for Linda from Galaxy.
Okt was pushing me to do a posting for his girls.

This picture was from the Okt.

Firstly, her face features looks milfy.
Not supermodel pretty, but won't reject either.
Secondly, her boobs are just natural road bumps, not for boob seekers.
Third n lastly, this is what I believe all her previous customers are all attracted to, her height (approx. 170cm) and toned body is equipped with a solid pear shaped ass that is soft n silky.

If you guys ever went to gym or yoga class, n seen those fit girls with amazing ass.
Linda is the perfect replica of those fine ass fit models.

I spent so much time doggying, boneproning, spooning her.
Just to see that ass, grabbing her hip n waist while driving into her. This is ass heaven. Really one of the finest well shaped ass.
While doing missionary, we french so much even though we are both panting heavily, and when our mouth are apart, she keep looking at me while I keep bonking her.
Fucking seductive.

French lovers, she takes initiative, even when doggying, boneproning, spooning, she automatically turns back to try to french, no holds barred, she goes all out to rape my tongue.

GFE is high n loves to tease, not one moment of awkwardness.
While resting, there's small talk, tight hugging and Frenching non stop.

When all is over, she wore her black cotton shorts n t-shirt, cover up to her ass cheek. She should have wear that from the start, so innocently yet seductive to the max.

Conclusion
Heard she be stuck here for quite some time. For $150/2s, her warm n naughty attitude, horniness, equipped with that killer ass, its rtf for sure.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblade87 View Post
Just ended a session with Felicia from LF.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900395

Location is the same old place, G area no need check in.

Room: Normal but her bathroom has a bathtub. Advisable to bring your own towel as she use disposable small towel which she throw away after every customer.

Look: Similar to the photo, just without the whitening fair filter.

Body: Petite and slim, smooth skin, can't keep my hands off her. Her strong point.

Boobs: Enhanced with protruding nipples, good to suck on and play with. Was told she did it 2 years ago, semi soft.

BBBJ: Sloppy and wet, can't feel the teeth, definitely enjoyed this more than the FJ. But wasn't able to deepthroat her.

FJ: Not really that tight considering my tool was quite thick, definitely not new to the scene. KY applied and is very eager for you to cum faster. Get tired easily when riding and request for position change.

GFE: Honestly a very commercial feel even though communication is ok as she can speak passable English.

Overall experience: Still not bad. Considering you are paying $130 to bonk a pretty young woman with a smoking hot body.

RTF: Maybe, maybe not. Too many other choices. Recommended for bros looking for the looks and body and don't really care much about the services. Perhaps her GFE will improve if you are young and a leng zai. Heard that most of her customers so far are all 40+ yr old uncle.
thanks bro
Old 20-09-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
keishore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ellle from a1

Pic Resemblance: About 90%
Looks: 8.5/10, Thai tanned
Boobs: 9/10 ,B cup natural
Frenching: 7/10, Could be better
BJ: 8.5/10, Tight suction
FJ: 9/10, straight from BBBJ to riding me, Loves heavy pounding from behind.
GFE: 7/10, Little bits of english bros who can speak thai will benefit
RTF: Want to try others 1st
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1