The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3588

hi, anyone tried her service before? any good? her photos dont look fake to me imo.

Same as XQ working at Spa back in late 2018.
Service similar as Xiao Qing.
Should be based in hotel in Area G.
Looks similar to pics posted.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't tried this new Carrie but she does resembles like Vivi. I assume it's her cos really looks like her but can't confirm yet.
Dunno she's TT cousin though, cos never ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So this Vivi is TT's cousin?
Old 12-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.live/carrie-massage/

Commando MR (Long post, i feel she deserve a shout out)

Wanted to try something different, saw a new posting and since there's no MR, i shall be the first to contribute Photo is blurred out, new posting, dont know if it's landmine or a gem, and lucky me, it was a gem.

Approached the unit feeling anxious, don't know how will it turn out, when the door opens, i was amazed. A extremely small cute girl was behind the door, she is 23/24 years old only, clicked very well with her since i'm similar to her age. First time in this trade, used to work in a saloon but closed due to Covid, so she will be here for a long time. A gem in the making.

Very cute and lively, just like XX in the past, given me a green tea drink, and begin the mission ,

Bros who are looking for a massage, you will be disappointed, because she does Not provide any massage, within 1-2mins of "massage" , she began her sensual part. Bros who are looking for a good tease n sensual, you MUST try her.

Stroke her fingertips all over my back, neck, legs, ass crack all over, her mentor is (XWZ, was personally trained by her as mentioned by Carrie), so wont be too far in terms of skills. Began her boobs rub, given her small petite size, similar to XX in height, im surprised her boobs are rather big, around a C - D ( im not too sure ) , rub her boobs all over front n back, cat bathing all over. Her nipple sucking skills is really up there, very sensual and hard at the same time, very shiok.

I opted for a Capped BJ, thought that since she's new in this trade, she won't be as good, but i was very wrong... her bbbj skills is solid, hard suction, fast motion, tongue action all over my little bro and lots of slurping and moaning, i was truly impressed, feels like XX to me in terms of BBBJ skills, having recently visited TT, i would say her BJ skills is as good as TT, or slightly below her, but still extremely good for someone who's relatively new.

She stripped down to her panties, and asked me if her panty colour is sexy enough, a 23-24 year old small cute girl in black panties, obviously is damn sexy I didnt push her to remove her panties as stated on slg that she goes FN, maybe i'll try next time.

After the deed, bathe and she helped me to dry up, TCSS with her awhile, stayed exactly 1hr and left, extremely happy and satisfied.

She will be my new RTM from now on ,

Thank you bros for reading, just want to share this wonderful gem, do support her too and go easy on her! and guide her along the way.

Below are my personal ratings:

Location:9/10 (Discreet and quiet), far for foot soldiers but if u drive then can park outside the apartment

Looks: 9/10 (Extremely cute, young and cheerful)
Body:9/10 (Fair skinned, smooth, slim and sexy figure)
Boobs: 8/10 (C - D, im not too sure, but still big enough to grab and boobs massage)

Sensual: 9/10 (Very good! XWZ trained, soft fingertips stroking all over, cat bath, nipple-attacking)

BJ: 9/10 (Hardworker, switched multiple positions for me to enjoy, good suction and tongue action)

GFE: 10/10 (Non-commercial feel, extremely fun to chat with, cute voice like XX, gave me a tight hug and jumped on me before i left)

*Best part is, 0 phone usage, despite multiple text msgs and phone calls in*

DEFINITELY RTM. I forsee this gem to be very fast in high demand. but good for her to earn some $ given she was out of job for 3mths+.

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 12-07-2020 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So this Vivi is TT's cousin?
so far know is TT 姐妹 for sure.

seems like a rising hot property as most slots are filled. 😁
Old 12-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that the cousin used to be shop-based, so the dots connect.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Heard that the cousin used to be shop-based, so the dots connect.
Yup she used to work at a shop before.. Not sure if she's connected to Vivi tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Same as XQ working at Spa back in late 2018.
Service similar as Xiao Qing.
Should be based in hotel in Area G.
Looks similar to pics posted.
Thanks alot man!
Old 12-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Nice FR! Cb XX's old location.. Gonna bring back plenty of good memories..

Awesome lah she's just my type of ML.. Focus more on sensual than massage..

Siao liao next week my schedule is gonna be packed lol..

Old 12-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Save your $.. Tried her once and didn’t RTM..

She even once changed her name after a negative FR here..
Grateful for your sharing, SMRT laojiao.
Will skip her and my search continues
Old 12-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice FR! Cb XX's old location.. Gonna bring back plenty of good memories..

Awesome lah she's just my type of ML.. Focus more on sensual than massage..

No worries Bro! Yeah, when she texted me the address, i straight know which apartment it is , she is very cute and small, willing to learn and improve, definitely worth a try!

But XX provide a good massage and a decent sensual, but Carrie is a superb sensual and a very non-existent massage, maybe if i ask her for massage she will provide but idk If you like nipple licking, then you are in for a treat
Old 12-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Grateful for your sharing, SMRT laojiao.
Will skip her and my search continues
thought already found Aimee as ur regular liao
Old 12-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who's in the list?
Old 12-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
No worries Bro! Yeah, when she texted me the address, i straight know which apartment it is , she is very cute and small, willing to learn and improve, definitely worth a try!

But XX provide a good massage and a decent sensual, but Carrie is a superb sensual and a very non-existent massage, maybe if i ask her for massage she will provide but idk If you like nipple licking, then you are in for a treat

Just to check her neh neh au naturale right?

Old 12-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
thought already found Aimee as ur regular liao
True but I need another regular for cbj especially when RR and XX going to return.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Bbbj-cim, right where MLs should be. Carrie, see you soon.

@johnsmithzzz... Thanks for the FR though your ratngs a bit high, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1