The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post
bro, nice FR, how long does the total session last? and whats the damage?
It's $100 for 1 h bro.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting a FR of a session with Mistress Anya.

I was late for the session. Mistress was not impressed and slightly irate. Mistress Anya was dressed in a black satin corset and stockings. She was gorgeous.

The session started with me crawling through her slender legs to remind me of my place. I was ordered to undress like a stripper. I tried my best with the moves and it amused Mistress, slightly. Mistress Anya then spanked me over her knees.

She made me undo her stockings and it was then I realised Mistress was wearing a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She allowed me to worship her legs briefly and went on to tickle me with her sharp talons. She demanded that I do not squirm nor whimper which was very difficult as she targeted my most ticklish areas.

Mistress Anya then sat down and made me kneel before her. She took off her panty and while still clad in her pantyhose, started to play with herself. She observed me looking at her panty on the floor and ordered me to pick it up. I was in a daze as I could not believe I was actually holding the panty of my Mistress.

Mistress then broke me completely by asking me to smell her panty. Sniffing it was extremely humiliating. To add to the humiliation, I was allowed to touch myelf. I cannot even imagine how shameful I would have looked then. Before she climaxed, she had my face in between her legs. Being so close to the temple, I was in ecstacy.

She continued with the tickle torment. At one point I was also made to kneel before her with my face down as she relieved herself. I would not know how to react if at that point, asked me to drink her champagne. I think I am not ready.

Mistress Anya knew how to manipulate the session. I felt helpless, led from one activity to another. Her voice is extremely hypnotic. I am looking forward to my next session with her, which I hope will not be too far away.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I'm sure someone asked this before but can mistress Rachel speak English? She's a PRC domme right?
She cannot speak English except some little word like "Good", "Pleasure", "How", "Come", and etc.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
After being in china for almost 1 month, i finally found a place that provides foot services. http://www.sizuxian.com

I will be heading down tonight for my first experience in china. Will provide FR when im done.

Sincerely hoping any bros with some contacts or knowledge to help me out here. I'll be here for the next 3-4 months.
Bro.. Your FR please.. Where is that place bro? I mean which city.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bros, just back from GZ and had 2 wonderful sessions with both 广州美娜S

http://nztdsm.com/forum-805-1.html

and 广州幽灵公主

http://nztdsm.com/forum-403-1.html

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a fucking young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings. Mei Na in black, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

to be continued.... (sorry for being a lazy person lol)

Last edited by chiesa; 05-09-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Anyway, something more important was what both of them wants me to convey to interested slaves in SG. I'll just type it here before i finish with my FR.

1. With regards to their visit date to SG, they cant commit a date for now , as both of them are going thru busy schedules lately. They want to assure slaves here however that they have no intention to fly our kites. They will be here when the time is right.

2. Meanwhile, some of you guys may have been adding You Ling on wechat and havent been getting much response. She says that she will be on wechat much more regularly and look forward to conversing with you guys. Her wechat id : carol520baby

3. For their trip to SG, it will be more of holiday purposes than coming here to earn $ thru playing SM. They will not be looking to cram their schedule with sessions for the whole day etc. You Ling will only choose to session with slaves that she feels connected in someway after chatting and getting to know each other. For this reason, i think Chinese speaking bros will have better chance. You Ling does speak a little english though

Hope the above help bros.

P.S you confirm wont regret if you managed to secure a session with both of them. Not satisfied come look for me! haha. Thats how good they are, im just lazy to finish up with my whole FR in 1 shot. too much good to write

Last edited by chiesa; 07-09-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried mistress snow (mistress tian aka rachel's good friend)?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Has anyone tried mistress snow (mistress tian aka rachel's good friend)?
Do you have her link?
Old 06-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Rachel is always unreachable. Wonder if her friends are the same.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Hi bros, just back from GZ and had 2 wonderful sessions with both 广州美娜S

http://nztdsm.com/forum-805-1.html

and 广州幽灵公主

http://nztdsm.com/forum-403-1.html

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a fucking young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings. Mei Na in black, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

to be continued.... (sorry for being a lazy person lol)
bro i cant see any pic from the web
Old 06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
bro i cant see any pic from the web
go register and reply to the posts as a user for the pics to show
Old 07-09-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CHowKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody have any experience with this mistress:

misskeiko
Old 07-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHowKing View Post

misskeiko
Use the search function on this thread and there will be lots of reports on keiko. Most of them are very favorable
Old 07-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHowKing View Post

misskeiko
My humble opinion... Worth every bit of your time... You will not regret...
Old 07-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
position deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much does Mistress Kathy charge for 1 hour?

I saw her feet pictures in her ad, her feet looks tempting to me.

Her ad got no number.

I email her but she still hasn't reply yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1