The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roadster01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

hi all, I will be in JKT next week from Wed to Fri. Heard my local distributor may be putting me in JW Mariott.

Just like to ask if this hotel is girl-friendly and any spas/massage/other pubs around there ?

Though been to JKT few times but every time is airport/hotel/mtg/go back trips. Very sian not chance to explore. This trip more relax hence need some tips from bros here on what to do with the nights .

thanks in advance for info.
Old 21-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Jakarta Info

Bro,

I am not a fan of JW Marriot..but i dun see any problems..bring takeway back to room...

Enjoy your trip...
Old 21-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster01 View Post
hi all, I will be in JKT next week from Wed to Fri. Heard my local distributor may be putting me in JW Mariott.

Just like to ask if this hotel is girl-friendly and any spas/massage/other pubs around there ?

Though been to JKT few times but every time is airport/hotel/mtg/go back trips. Very sian not chance to explore. This trip more relax hence need some tips from bros here on what to do with the nights .

thanks in advance for info.
Hi bro,
Your hotel is quite girl friendly.
Jaspa is about 10mins away from you, but it is a real massage parlor no hanky panky, The is always CJ's and BATs, they are both about 30mins away from you. All in good traffic.
Those bars are quite easy to find girls and quite safe for tourist.
The best action is in the Block M area and Kota area, but beware that these are not the safest places, it would be best if you there alone.
If you need any more feel free to PM me, I will be glad to o forward more info.
My humble two cents.
Old 21-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Start with a meal will be good. Also make early arrangement with that cb rainman. He is back in Jakarta today.
Bro.

School holiday so must look after kids...

Will call u......

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 25-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Went to dragonfly with a friend at abt 8 but the place is deserted so we decided to go Diamond.

Diamond, a lot of gers sitting there for u to choose. PRC, indo..... Mummy system, with ktv rooms and a main hall with live band. We decided to stay in the main hall. My friend got a Indo ger, when he was deciding to bonk her after this, she told him a bad news, she is having period.

Strip show followed by live band again.

A place to chill out with a lot of gers to see.

Anyway my "friend" who is reading this, I dun want to sms to wake u up again. "I'm in love".
Old 25-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Hi bro,
Nice report, Tropical is in Roxy right? what is the price now?
Yes beside roxy. Same price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster01 View Post
h
Fortune spa is nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

Will call u......
Ok... waiting for u.
Old 25-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to dragonfly with a friend at abt 8 but the place is deserted so we decided to go Diamond.

Diamond, a lot of gers sitting there for u to choose. PRC, indo..... Mummy system, with ktv rooms and a main hall with live band. We decided to stay in the main hall. My friend got a Indo ger, when he was deciding to bonk her after this, she told him a bad news, she is having period.

Anyway my "friend" who is reading this, I dun want to sms to wake u up again. "I'm in love".
U le? Sleep alone?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 25-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Walau! What a let down. He got PCC or not.
Old 25-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
U le? Sleep alone?
Long term investment with long term "no more lonely night"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
Walau! What a let down. He got PCC or not.
I think he kena big time, heart broke with a sweet lover n hit red with another.... He should go bang balls, no need to pcc.
Old 25-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for jakarta

1st virgin trip to jakarta,after flipping thru almost 500 pages of posts and etc..lotsa info here...get confused also.

Went to KARTIKA during PEAK HR...basket stupid 3-in-1 policy for the car...

KARTIKA located near some fast food restaurant called CFC...

Park car, walk towards kartika...once inside...dim lights...tons of girls...indon.

All range available...old to young....wah...very hard to choose manz...finally picked a medium range, not too young...not too old and haggard.

Go into room. take off clothes...dim lights on, got bath tub available. Room interior has quite alot mirrors surrounding to see girl do actionf or u. Girl ask for extra soap......girl take shower......i strip...lie down flat on the pvc covered "BED" wait for action.

Girl prepares warm water with liquid soap...comes over...pours some on back...warm and shoik....then wah...best feeling of my life. First use elbow press down on my back...then alot of pattern...body rub massage with the boobs on my back...to my legs...etc

BEST WAS THE "SIT" massage that she sits on you and u can feel the 2 HIPBONES massaging you...WAH HEAVEN!!!!

That lasted a good 15mins at least...damn shoik...for my back.

Run out of soap water, went to prepare more...then AIRCON too cold...i starting to get cold also...then brother went to sleep. lol

Girl come back with warm water...wah this the best part...massage abit my front...then use full body massge, rub tits everywhere...wah lanz...damn shoik...warm and good. Boobs not big enough for a breast F but also she rub abit until so shoik...oh my god.

Massage until 40 mins like that...lead u to shwoer...wash off soap for u...wash finish...she gets a towel to clean off all the soap on the "PVC" bed....and lay new BEDSHEET ...got "KARTIKA" word...realy professional siah....

Girl finishes shower ...comes over...starts to give u service....her BJ was so good that i almost explode...my gosh...followed by riding...ride for another 15 mins like that...allt he mirrors ...too distractng...and i also cannot hold liao...finally exploded....when she know i exploding...sit on me even harder to enjoy...shoik.

After that...history...and i left the place a CLEAN MAN....

DAMAGE : 260,000 MASSAGE + FJ
TIP : 50,000

TOTAL 310,000
Old 25-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Long term investment with long term "no more lonely night"....

Wow...

Good for you.... So cannot meet liao lo???

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 26-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post

After that...history...and i left the place a CLEAN MAN....

DAMAGE : 260,000 MASSAGE + FJ
TIP : 50,000

TOTAL 310,000
wah..... that's really cheap!
Old 26-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
O2-XDA is one of the Best!O2-XDA is one of the Best!O2-XDA is one of the Best!

my apology first........any bro knows SUNLAKE HOTEL JAKARTA, Danau permai raya blok C1 Sunter-Jakarta Utara.

any ktv or "spa" nearby? appreciate your reply.....
Old 27-06-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

Good for you.... So cannot meet liao lo???
Still waiting for u... but I'm going back SG for few days, I will be back next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2-XDA View Post
any ktv or "spa" nearby? appreciate your reply.....
Your hotel is north of Jakarta, where the action is.
Old 27-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still waiting for u... but I'm going back SG for few days, I will be back next week.

Your hotel is north of Jakarta, where the action is.
oms long time no come here u into ceweks already
when conquering mumbai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread