The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
castlelai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
If I tell u my FRs are real, u will probably think that I’m getting paid by some stables.

So why dun u try some out some of the stables and then contribute some real FRs here. Haha

I have paid my school fees years ago… Guess that’s what newcomers are supposed to go thru and then learnt the hard way from the negative encounters especially if he does not know how to filter, too lazy to analysis all the FRs, or simply inexperienced lar.

I won’t say I’m any old bird here but just seasoned enuf lor. Just try to stay cool and positive whenever u encounter any less than expected ones.

Over at this thread, no one owes anyone any FR de lor.
Yeah, so many 'good' review, and have paid tuition fee:-( I appreciate 'bad' , review or feedback more sometimes. LoL
Old 13-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for 119 (Fantasia Babes):

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898544

Preface: Last but not least to complete the new trio is 119. Oh boy was I in for a nice surprise lol.

OKT: Refer to my previous comments on FB. Nothing much to be added on.

Location: At the usual place again. Bring your own towel if u don't like using those small ones.

Looks: Holy smokes. If cuteness/kawaii-ness were ever a person, she would be a prime candidate for it. One of the most fun-sized and adorable girls I have come across in Dome 1. You will have that feeling of wanting to hug and protect her from all the bad guys and stuff when you first see her.

Body: Slim and very petite. Nice B cups to complement her frame. Has some prominent tattoos on her abdomen and left thigh.

BBBJ: Much better than I expected. My little bro felt more than sex-tisfied with her mouth and tongue showing TLC to him.

FJ: I don't think I have to elaborate much on the feeling of pounding an 18 y/o pussy. Some things are just self-explanatory lol.

GFE: Cute. Just cute. I don't know what else to say but just cute.

RTF: Hell yeah! 119, together with 117 and 118, at their price points, are certainly fail-safe and value-for-money options now.

Looking forward to 120 and beyond!
Can french?
Old 13-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 3
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoman View Post
VP the price premium ma, on the bright side I think at least better than d2
Its heading that way if everyone tolerates that, and do nothing.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cardinals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kookik-LA
Looks - pretty close to photos!
Body - man made but still very nice to grab on them
Bbbj - Better than I thought. Surrendered to CIM
Fj - rides you like no tomorrow.
Gfe - awkward at first but makes plenty of effort to break the ice.
Rtf - definitely will!
Old 13-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
psmith91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
Its heading that way if everyone tolerates that, and do nothing.
Some stables explicitly say that rejecting at the door will result in blacklist, also bad reviews are being deleted from this thread (and likely will result in blacklist too). I can only appreciate the few OKTs which post real pictures (props to bro Sex Amazon and the girl Lvl, bro seduction and girl Jam, and finally bro ONESIAM and girl Scarlet).

I’m not touching any girls with these algorithmically generated faces.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Petite Babe from Chiangmai- Clara from OneSiam

Okt: Super responsive and polite as usual

Looks: ‘23 yo’ (she claimed but looked around 5 years older) petite gal from Chiangmai (claimed to do farming biz inclusive of strawberries in Chiangmai), fair, abit of Japanese look, speak English like Jap

Body: Petite, 1.5ish m, slim with no tummy fats, early 40s kg, quite well enhanced C boobs with dark brown raisins, can’t find surgical scar, super light weight hence easy to maneuver during fucking

Services: Awesome service include sensual shower with loads of rabba (offered bbbj in shower but I declined), erotic catbath (lick your neck, nips, inner thighs; she might get a tad passionate on licking/ kissing of neck hence might need to remind her lest she end up planting strawberries) and bj (capped per my request), dfk allowed, ultra tight pussy similar to Violet’s (din get to paint cos she applied ky after seeing my super hard rod)

FJ: Fucked her lovingly in multiple positions (cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie) very shiok cos v v tight, she appeared in pain hence gotta do it gently and finish off faster in doggie, good gfe cos lots of dfk

Verdict: Awesome bonk but not as pretty or young as Violet or JiJee. Photos definitely her but gotta discount around 5 years; but her services much better and with passionate dfk.
Thanks bro for the detail FR, in terms of looks department, jijee, violet, hyeejin, anna have set the bar very high.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
trumpet123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lust365 Mercury.

Location at hotel in central

Before I go on about looks, I would really like to say the filter game recently very gaolut 4896. After the session I went back to look at the photo, I found resemblance. It is her, but my.. the filter sibei strong. Looks early 30s / late 20s

BUT... with that said, I decided to give it a go.

The 90/2 session was wild.

Thai/Arabic girl from KhonKaen(?) honestly figure 8/10 curvy.

Showering was SOP, her looks isn't my type but luckily she turned off most of the lights except for the lights in the toilet, so it was dark.

So, figure good, and dark, i can't see her face. So just play with my touch and hearing.

She has a braces, tongue stud and a navel piercing.

BBBJ & French was wet and wild.

Afterwhich, we switched to 69 my fav, i requested and she gladly agreed. Still apologised for her leg going over my head. sibei polite i cannot take it. service each other for about a good 10mins i brought my own CD as i didn't like the CD provided as too thick can't feel anything. Caps on while in 69 position. she climbed 2 steps forward and insert my magic stick into her. Wouldn't say she super tight, but ok, lucky i ok size. So it was comfortable.

Started with reverse cowgirl, then moved to cowgirl. Damn she can ride well. All i needed to do was be lazy and let her do the job. This went on for a good 10mins, lay her down gently, came in missionary.

As usual chit chat.

Then she started to tease me. She came near me B2B started rubbing her boobs against my body. Initiated french and she goes on to play with my stick. Took awhile to hard then she caps on and turned around, told me to fuck her sideways, as she said she loved it. then doggy was tight. when i was pumping her in laying down doggy position(i dont know what you call it) she moaned so loud i don't know she in pain or what i ask her you ok anot. she say why you stop? continue! lol. well so i continued.

As usual 2nd shot hard to cum, so i flip her back to missionary. really gave her a good pumping session. unloaded on her body.

Happy man and proud man. Cos i told her sometimes 2nd shot i cannot, she tell me i torlae (means talk c0ck like that), wah, i immediately tell myself i must finish cannot disappoint her.

Showered and left.

Overall, i wouldnt say it was a 10/10 session but the sex was. looks honestly a 6/10 from me. honestly kena catfished.

Just my 2cents.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
LaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlelai View Post
Yeah, so many 'good' review, and have paid tuition fee:-( I appreciate 'bad' , review or feedback more sometimes. LoL
If you don't want to tio landmines, you really need to do deeper due diligence. If it's a stable which I never try before, and there are many good FRs then I will check the user's previous posts to see is it always writing for same stables or related stables. If you want to be extremely cautious, then wait for senior samsters lo... Those who joined for more than 5 to 10 years with many posts, good reputation etc or with live pics.

Based on my past experience, the FLs from these stables look quite close to the photos posted in real life (sometimes you need to join their telegram and see if they will post any live pics or just try to ask from the OKT):

Note: not by ranking

1. Babyface
2. Poison (inactive now, hope they will be back soon)
3. Poseidon
4. Blackpink
5. Pink Lady
6. Gentlemen Club
7. XOXO
8. ENJOY (I only tried one girl, need to discount 10% to 15%, but still look very good)
9. Sex Amazon (I haven't try them after they change management but I believe the quality still there)

Last edited by LaoShiJi; 13-09-2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sin1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Chanel (Empire6969)

Location 8/10 G area, quite a walk from mrt
Looks 9/10 Young and tanned. Not much makeup still beautiful
GFE 8.5/10 Abit shy at the start, but puts in effort so still ok
Body 9/10 Slim nice to hug
BBBJ 8/10 Good really puts in effort
FJ 8/10 Nice no commercial feeling

RTF Yes if i have time
Old 13-09-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Hmm was going to try her based on the previous reviews, but then saw this suspicious FR and re-considering...
Why suspicious? New account doesn't mean fake FR. Old account doesn't mean real FR.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3670 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Dream from empire6969

Saw their update in Telegram and get a slot for 60min

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided

Body 9/10 nice body with smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 great jugs and with senstive nips to chew

French 8/10 can French slowly but once activated her horny button things started to fight

Bbbj 9/10 can say is one of the better ones and she can really take care the whole shaft and serve u like a king

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and gets wet easy and her love button is her weak point

Fj 9/10 can accommodate with all the request without any black face and she is game on it too.. Love to be fuck doggy and she like to be grab on her ass hard while doing that..
Old 13-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 14
Blackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to behold

FR for Charlotte
OKT : fast reply Respond fast👍
Looks : 10/10 Cute like doll face
Body : 10/10 sexy slim no tummy fit body smooth skin abit thai tan
Boob: 8/10enhanced C
BBBJ : 8/10 hardworking
FJ : 10/10 tight grip any position u
request & easy to get wet💦
Massage: 30min of Authentic Thai massage this is the best part🔥very relaxing 💆‍♂️
GFE : 8/10
RTF:yes will still come back for her
Old 13-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nickyslave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR FOR YAYA , Mansion

OKT : fast and responsive

Face : 9/10 pretty, chinese looking, fair skin

Body : 8.5/10 very good figure, no tummy, very nice meaty ass for doggy

BBBJ : 8/10 good suction , does it with eye contact, suck it like a lollipop

FJ : 10/10 good stamina, loves to ride and will ride till she cums. did multiple positions with her , no complains and not a time watcher. Gets wet easily

GFE: 9/10 can converse well, many kisses and cuddles during break. feel just like lovers

RTF : yes

Overall : 9/10 good price and good bonk for such a pretty lady
Old 13-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sleepingpills34 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mecury - Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=mecury

Looks: gorgeous that exotic look she has very nice facial features

Bbbj: good suction, hard working and a real gem in making . She is observant will try and catch my weak points to make me go crazy

Fj: accommodating and pro active in bed. Doesn’t feel fake and everything was a pleasant good experience
Old 13-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...9#post21643239

Finally she's back, had her before covid, she is damn horny and her service is one of the best. Dont know which lucky bro got her first blood
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1