The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bookletti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Som from LA

One of the prettiest girls I’ve ever bonked. Amazing body, she says she goes to the gym to workout.

Location in discreet. Central.

FJ the best with how tight her pussy is. Might be the tightest ive ever fked.

Speaks english decently and initiates convo.

100% RTF
Old 10-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel (second blood ) - bro Empire

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898802

Hi bros ,

First of all let me take the time to call out bro Empire and bro galaxy (Tarzan) for the great gals they bring . I owe them an fr but in the last 2 to 3 weeks I would have tried maybe 6 or 7 gals from their stable including an RTF with Linda twice . Sone of the great gals they have are Linda , paan (now left just today ) , Bebe and others that I don’t remember the name from . The girls are always service oriented and the bros & sis are very patient in answering my queries. So for transparency if bros are looking for great service gals please go try them . Just tell them your quirks and they will try to match you with the best possible fit .

Now coming to Chanel I think this is the first SYT that I am seeing in the stable for the last 2 to 3 weeks . She is 24 years old and I think she is fabulous. I do believe in sharing so I will give you a heads up that she is very tight . Like u may not last 2 mins into her that tight . Ofc once she is wet it’s easier but while entering I felt I was entering a unused 19 year old pussy . She has flat stomach and she does gym and her pics don’t do her justice . Her body is very good and she can take a heavy pounding as well. So I want to rate her so that you get an idea

Body - 9 out of 10 . Slim perky body . Flat stomach . And when she archs her body while doing doggy it’s really a site . Too bad I can’t take pictures cos got gf look phone otherwise I wanted to show you guys what I saw .

Dfk - 9 out of 10 . frenching all the way . Uses her tongue . More sensual but from start to finish only French

Demure - a bit shy at the start

Bbbj - 8.5 out of 10 . Very sensual and very good . Great pace as well as attention to the ball as well .

Catbath - 9 out of 10. Attentive and want to help you

FJ- 10 out of 10 . She shines . No complains whatsoever no matter how I turned her up and down . Can ride but I think she prefers being dominated which means you ride ber . Good for missionary and doggy . Doggy view is jus too damn splendid. If you try you will know what I mean

Overall - 9 out of 10 .

Again I have very high service standards cos I am used to babes like Linda (galaxy) and top tier service babes .

I didn’t have any complains and I recommend bros try as it was her first day just yesterday before she becomes more popular .

Happy bonking .
Old 10-09-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
i've tried asking to pay after the services but they told me their boss always told them to get the payments beforehand...
same. I ask them bef why they say scared after u bonk run off when they go clean up. make sense ba

gd also. meaning no tipping culture. price fixed before hand.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
OKT advertise wrongly lol error. $220 is actually for 2 shot.
even 2s $220 also damn expensive
diamond pussy
Old 10-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
This whenwereuborn confirm is a lonely guy, just a keyboard warrior talk so much, have not seen any FR from him.
I wish to write more FR too but chionging is rly an expensive hobby. how many times I can bonk depends on how many odd jobs I can get for that wk. maybe no $$ shouldnt even engage in this...haiz
Old 10-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roxx333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB- from RP

Looks - girl next door look like those everyday faces you meet when you going for work. Pleasantly attractive
Body- thin and slim and most importantly natural boobs

Frenching - passionate can feel the affection from her

Painting - skip

BBBJ - sealed her lips to my cock while moving her wet hand up and down separately. make eye contact almost CIM but no try.

FJ - it was not just sex, it was making love. Try out different positions, moves and my body sensations were on fire.

GFE - feel like my own girl friend cuddling still lie down on my chest.

Rtf - definitely recommended!!!
Old 10-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
The original photo looks good. Why edit so much?
need to compliment A1, they use real pics of the girl but the edits.... really gets a 4/10 girl up to 8/10. my experience so far. Mystery box only gets u the no customer/non-premium girls, do note.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
Again I have very high service standards cos I am used to babes like Linda (galaxy) and top tier service babes .
Happy bonking .
bro. tried seeing ur past FR for Linda cant find. all her reviews are very tempting. was aiming for her next.
1 qns though. is she A cup?
Old 10-09-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

FR
Jijee (OS)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=896910

I’m a sucker for SYT + good looks.
OKT: 9/10, prompt and responsive to questions.
Looks: 9/10, She is fair, much fairer than norm Thai tan, slightly fairer than Cartoon (Empire) or Scarlet (OS), but Meiji (SA) is still the fairest so far. Face features as per photo.

If I have to compare Hyejin (A1), Scarlet and Jijee.
I would rank Hyejin top with both Jijee & Scarlet one notch lower, but I think Jijee looks slightly better than Scarlet to me la.

Ok she puts in effort to make basic makeup to doll up, but not those Gao Gao makeup type la. So she looks good, yummy. Often some FL donÂ’t put Basic makeup at all - encounter a few.

Boob: 8/10, good size, enhanced. good to squeeze but not like fully soft. But can play, no complaint.

Body: 9/10, slim, no fats, smooth skin to touch.

Gfe: 10/10, another ice queen. But not as icy as Hyejjn. Like what some Bros mentioned, once she is horny, easier to connect.

Kissing : 8.5/10, initially politely turn her head to decline. But once the actions get going and she get wet, French is ok.
Bbbj: 8.5/10, readily to take DT for BBBJ. Suction is above average, got pattern but not to my didi liking.
FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions and easily wet, no KY.

Comm: 15/10, speak decent english, no need Google translate. HyejinÂ’s command of English is so far the best, can type full sentence with some American slang. But Jijee Chinese is really good, better than my niece whose in P5 higher Chinese, in terms of speaking. I find myself speaking Chinese 80% of the time.

RTF: possible and it is really easy to have chemistry for me. Like what some bro said, itÂ’s like bonking a pretty Taiwanese model.

I heard scarlet has stopped working. So probably no need my FR on her anymore.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I wish to write more FR too but chionging is rly an expensive hobby. how many times I can bonk depends on how many odd jobs I can get for that wk. maybe no $$ shouldnt even engage in this...haiz

Focus on FB for longer term bro, when Vitamin M is Low.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Focus on FB for longer term bro, when Vitamin M is Low.
I'm old and ugly. only lucky thing is at least not fat. now even got erection issues. how to find fb
FL are my only choices
Old 10-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spunkmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Civic frm Lust 365

Got booking from okt at 745pm wednesday night. Pretty last minute but good that I could get such fast booking. Okt is polite no hiccups, I just proceed to the place immediately. Con is that the location may not be that discreet.

Room is huge, bed more than enough space for 2 ppl. Civic is confirm a syt, holy shit she has the perkiest set of tits I have ever seen. Skinny also so my type. She is extremely shy so we sat on the bed and small talk for a good 15 mins before I went to shower alone.

She did cbj for me, proceeded to pump her in missionary and fired first shot. Ability of firing second shot for me really depends on chemistry with the girl. She seemed determined to get out my second shit but the feels and vibes not there so wasnt successful. Note she dosent french or allow painting (pain).

Overall wont think I will rtf. She is legit damn pretty (my taste) but we prbly just have no chemistry. Nothing wrong rlly will prbly try other girls from the same stable.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
oroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy from Poseidon

Location: discrete, clean, central location accessible from public transport
Face: 9/10 pretty face with lips you want to kiss, nice smile, no braces, long wavy hair, definitely her on the pictures
Body: 9/10 C/D natural breast on a small frame, some baby fat but nothing worrying, navel piercing, no body art; not tall (~1m60).
BJ: I always ask covered so nothing too exciting; she could take it deep throat though
FJ: 9/10 she's really good, especially when she rides you, you'd better be good at holding back your load
GFE: she's really sweet, likes to cuddle and be fondled.
you can't really go wrong with Candy, and if you're a natural boob lover, she's a must-go
Old 10-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
davetang is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Jina from Posiedon

Location quite okay. For drivers got multiple parking locations.
Look 8/10 - look quite like photo, just add a few more years. But you will take another look on the street

Body 8/10 -nice set of enhanced tits(at least feel so to me). Body wise a bit of tummy, but nothing too much

Shower - SOP

Frenching 9/10 - willing to French and not hesistant

Bbbj - quite standard. Nothing to shout about

FJ 9/10 - willing to try different position and do make some nice moan.

Rtf - unlikely too many choices
Old 10-09-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bonk2songsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
i read in the sexual health forum go polyclinic can get prescription alrdy right? I dont wanna risk getting bootleg version
3 options:
1) Polyclinic/Hospital- need doctor prescription probably the cheapest method but have to go down and consult doctor (some people might be too shy)

2)Online consultation- online telemedical shop selling blue pill, online consultation and fast delivery dont need leave home also can get pill same day. However its much more expensive coz its "private clinic"

3)Buy from 3rd party- this one I not sure if the shop are still around but some adult/sex shop usually have over the counter blue pill same brand as those sold in thai. Obviously there is a risk in getting counterfeit or cheap imitations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1