The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson View Post
anyone knows how long does it take to travel from nagoya to port punggur and how much it should be by taxi?
Approx 35-45 mins depend on traffic. Around 70k 1 way. Which part of punggur? If want cheap, take metrotrans (van), only 10k, maybe. Why you need to go so far from Nagoya?

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
anyone just stayed at the panaroma regent hotel?
What's up with panaroma regency hotel?

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi All bros..

previously, i ask for indocina...
now i not sure whether which farm have those younger type cewek can speak bit english...can recommend to my friend loh..he damn troublesome

sianz..i remember i did go to one ktv..forget what name liao..this ktv open at night only if i did not remember wrongly and the girls there are young and bit cantik...of course the prices are high also...
Old 12-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
What's up with panaroma regency hotel?
any increase in room rates?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Approx 35-45 mins depend on traffic. Around 70k 1 way. Which part of punggur? If want cheap, take metrotrans (van), only 10k, maybe. Why you need to go so far from Nagoya?
right to the port, need to go to bintan from there, unless there are other better ways
Old 12-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004 View Post
right to the port, need to go to bintan from there, unless there are other better ways
If not mistaken only SEntosa ferry plies fm Punggur.cost was ard 50k RP
That's was many2 yrs ago
Old 12-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
any increase in room rates?
Shld be ard 550-600k RP
Old 12-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
If not mistaken only SEntosa ferry plies fm Punggur.cost was ard 50k RP
That's was many2 yrs ago
yeah, its probably those local ferries, cant find much information online.
kinda stupid to travel back to singapore then take another ferry to bintan though
Old 12-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah, its probably those local ferries, cant find much information online.
kinda stupid to travel back to singapore then take another ferry to bintan though
Depend on which port U going to on bintan. If going Tg pinang you can take the bigger ferries, If loban then U can only take speed boats. Both have hourly trips, but make sure you if going tg pinang and you want take the bigger ferries ASK and MAKE SURE when u buy the tickets, coz big ferry and speed boat both same price. This time of the year take speed boat 1 hr trip....maybe 1.15-30min then arrive and your balls may shrink abit.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Hi All bros..

sianz..i remember i did go to one ktv..forget what name liao..this ktv open at night only if i did not remember wrongly and the girls there are young and bit cantik...of course the prices are high also...
Those open at night only...maybe Titanic 2nd floor at Kings hotel? Or Ground floor Ozon Hotel? If have China gals 1 should be Club Gravity at Hotel Planet. If the gals wear "uniform" one maybe MIYABI at Goodway hotel (Dun know still open anot)

All the above have good quality gals.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Depend on which port U going to on bintan. If going Tg pinang you can take the bigger ferries, If loban then U can only take speed boats. Both have hourly trips, but make sure you if going tg pinang and you want take the bigger ferries ASK and MAKE SURE when u buy the tickets, coz big ferry and speed boat both same price. This time of the year take speed boat 1 hr trip....maybe 1.15-30min then arrive and your balls may shrink abit.
I think I'll need to head towards Bintan Resort or something, not sure yet at this moment
Old 12-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Those open at night only...maybe Titanic 2nd floor at Kings hotel? Or Ground floor Ozon Hotel? If have China gals 1 should be Club Gravity at Hotel Planet. If the gals wear "uniform" one maybe MIYABI at Goodway hotel (Dun know still open anot)

All the above have good quality gals.
bro, i think is titanic...ktv system same as singapore..
quality of gals, yes i agree, is good
but i ganna dead fish the first time i visit/...
Old 12-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Today went to a2 for dinner, just beside BCS mall. Operated by same ppl from A1, small place opens from afternoon. Dun know if they will expand the operation there when A1 close down. Was told that Nagoya FC closed liao, but have not pass by there yet this trip so dun know.

The new massage joint i wanted to try out, located at the row of shop houses at Utama hotel. From the back door turn right, walk towards Newtown direction. Name of the place Tropical, open last month 20th liao. What I like about the massage room, all solid wall and wooden door, then infront have curtain (curtains seems to be the requirement, but they have wooden doors behind the curtains) So this place cfrm can......and now less than 20 gals only, massage price got promotion, only 45K for 1 hr . Yesterday went recce place but have not try yet. Coz some bro here say will look for me in batam today, but today no news. So tomorrow or Sunday I will be lone ranger.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think I'll need to head towards Bintan Resort or something, not sure yet at this moment
IF go bintan resort from batam, I think u need take speed boat liao to loban. Unless you want to travel overland from Tg Pinang, will take another extra hr from there coz stupid island is horse shoe shape. But if have ppl pick you up, travel longer distance ok lah. Coz I really think the 40footer speed boat is not a good idea, esp this time of the year.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today went to a2 for dinner, just beside BCS mall. Operated by same ppl from A1, small place opens from afternoon. Dun know if they will expand the operation there when A1 close down. Was told that Nagoya FC closed liao, but have not pass by there yet this trip so dun know.

The new massage joint i wanted to try out, located at the row of shop houses at Utama hotel. From the back door turn right, walk towards Newtown direction. Name of the place Tropical, open last month 20th liao. What I like about the massage room, all solid wall and wooden door, then infront have curtain (curtains seems to be the requirement, but they have wooden doors behind the curtains) So this place cfrm can......and now less than 20 gals only, massage price got promotion, only 45K for 1 hr . Yesterday went recce place but have not try yet. Coz some bro here say will look for me in batam today, but today no news. So tomorrow or Sunday I will be lone ranger.
bro wala, i tomorrow come find u can?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread