The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Well since the thread starter had start this thread for us to ask question, i am going to ask abt all my queries once and for all... As i will be visiting KL next thursday chionging KTV, i will really be glad if you guys can give me some info so that i can go there play with a aim or place instead of going there like a headless chicken...

Question 1: Can give me some of the more happening KTV in KL with their address?

Question 2: The cost for the different KTV (Room cost, Drinks, tips etc) and their standard (High class, medium or low)

Question 3: What are the nationality of the girls working there?

Your help will be greatly appreciated and of cos i wun forget to post my FR here!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,
im a singaporean, always frequent KL HC like GE, din see my KTV in the city,
is the atria shopping centre a petaling jaya area?
Old 12-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07
Well since the thread starter had start this thread for us to ask question, i am going to ask abt all my queries once and for all... As i will be visiting KL next thursday chionging KTV, i will really be glad if you guys can give me some info so that i can go there play with a aim or place instead of going there like a headless chicken...

Question 1: Can give me some of the more happening KTV in KL with their address?

Question 2: The cost for the different KTV (Room cost, Drinks, tips etc) and their standard (High class, medium or low)

Question 3: What are the nationality of the girls working there?

Your help will be greatly appreciated and of cos i wun forget to post my FR here!!!
This is a very wild open question you asked. Cos there more then 30 KTV in KL area. You will need to be specific to tell us what is yr preference and budget, only then will try the best to direct you, otherwise, will have to write a bible to guide to thru....
Old 12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Samster

kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Basically maybe i need 3 address of the more happening KTV in KL

The class level maybe prefer medium to high class one... the KTV must be clean not like some which look quite old and dirty...

For the KTV do provide me the fee like room tips and drinks...

Prefer Malaysia KTV girls... the thing is they must be wild hehe...

Thanks those who intro me in advance...
Old 12-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

kuku07,

My info is outdated and I also haven't been to all of them. But here goes.

High class one....
DeVegas - http://www.vegas.com.my/
Bintang Palace - http://www.bintang-palace.com/

Below that...
Golden Horses at Plaza Berjaya, Jalan Imbi
Club de Macau at KL Renaissance Hotel
Deluxe at Ampang

Medium range
Crown at Plaza Berjaya
Cherry Blossom - http://www.cherryblossom.com.my/index.html
Sapphire at MAA building
Emico (changed name to Hennessy (?)) off Jalan Loke Yew
Club Twin D'Shanghai at Plaza Ampang
Subaru

A bit below that
D'Boss Jalan Loke Yew
DeSwan next to Sun Complex

My groupings/rankings might be off.

Wildness rating.....high class ones sometimes not so wild. Action off site. I had pretty wild times at DeSwan and D'Boss before with Malay gals and local Chinese gals. But they are kind of run down.

PS
PJ KTVs
Mercury (happening)
Crystal
Empress KTV
Uptown KTV
President KTV
Old 12-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=dathinman]kuku07,

My info is outdated and I also haven't been to all of them. But here goes.

High class one....
DeVegas - http://www.vegas.com.my/
Bintang Palace - http://www.bintang-palace.com/

Below that...
Golden Horses at Plaza Berjaya, Jalan Imbi
Club de Macau at KL Renaissance Hotel
Deluxe at Ampang

Thanks dathinman for the info.
Kuku,
My personal rec are De Vagas, BP now mainly by so call PRC singers, local shy away liao. These 2 are 5 star KTV, quite up market with room charges and highest ger hour charges. Not to say take away or extra action in the toilet.

Golden horses is also not bad if you like malay gers during HH. By nite, more local CKT but prepare to pay for more. Deluxe at Ampang had changed to Dragon Palace, same mgt with G Horses.

PM me for my contact if you need more info when you are here as it is hard to know what specifically you are looking for as the clubs here are catering for diff segments of clients.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Thanks TCK and Dath for your recommendation but after viewing the 3 webby given.. wow they are so high class... think even higher than singapore standard manz... think they are not for me hehe... and after asking my friends they think that what is important is fun!!! Haha... anyway thanks for all the intro will check out the ktv you guys recommend...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

kuku07,

Cherry Blossoms isn't in the same ranks as Bintang Palace or DeVegas. From the web site it looks nice though.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
kuku07,

Cherry Blossoms isn't in the same ranks as Bintang Palace or DeVegas. From the web site it looks nice though.
I see but whats the damage like? They never put anything regarding that...
Old 12-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

Checkout this forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcysingalong/start

Lots of info on KTVs in KL/PJ

Reports on prices

http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcy...ges?msg=179.27
http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcy...ges?msg=179.32

I think Emico would be more happening than Cherry Blossoms. Should be the same price range.

PS
You can post questions over there. Friendly bunch of KTV kakis.
Old 13-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Checkout this forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcysingalong/start

Lots of info on KTVs in KL/PJ

Reports on prices

http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcy...ges?msg=179.27
http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcy...ges?msg=179.32

I think Emico would be more happening than Cherry Blossoms. Should be the same price range.

PS
You can post questions over there. Friendly bunch of KTV kakis.
Bro Kuku, u ask for medium to high budget mah. In KL, u wanna hv fun in KTV, be prepared to fork out between RM500 to RM800 per person. In SG terms that is equivalent to XTD/Dynasty/Lisboa category.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro Kuku, u ask for medium to high budget mah. In KL, u wanna hv fun in KTV, be prepared to fork out between RM500 to RM800 per person. In SG terms that is equivalent to XTD/Dynasty/Lisboa category.
Hi there... that gotta depend... Boss (Previous one now is godfather) the standard i consider medium high and one person about $200 including girls tips. But i went to the web site see all 1.5K (Sing dollar) like that... and that is just the room and drinks only... thats really very high class haha... and if go to godfather KTV one bottle 398 split by 4 to 5 person each pay about 100 at most for the drinks and room... so maybe the guildline is about this standard... but i really appreciate all the friendly brothers intro... will give you guys a FR and feedback when i am back... stay tune!!!
Old 13-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

Here are some tips to reduce the bill.

* Go during happy hour. Some places have happy hour packages. Room can be free of charge.
* Don't book. Take the gals on butterfly. (There are pros and cons with this.)
* Watch and control the extras. Some gals will want to order cigarettes, extra drinks, etc.
* When first arrive, ask the mummy about the available packages, rates, booking, tips to gals, etc. Let the mummy know what sort of gals you are looking for. Ask about 'extras'. Ask about possible extension after happy hour. etc

There should be many "cheap charlie" KTV kakis in here. Please share your tips here.
Old 13-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07
Hi there... that gotta depend... Boss (Previous one now is godfather) the standard i consider medium high and one person about $200 including girls tips. But i went to the web site see all 1.5K (Sing dollar) like that... and that is just the room and drinks only... thats really very high class haha... and if go to godfather KTV one bottle 398 split by 4 to 5 person each pay about 100 at most for the drinks and room... so maybe the guildline is about this standard... but i really appreciate all the friendly brothers intro... will give you guys a FR and feedback when i am back... stay tune!!!
Hehe.. yeah... i know ur MO in SG... buy a bottle... play with the girl... here... we tend to drink quite a bit at the KTV... another difference is that most KTVs have Butterfly during SH... in KL... they typically push for bookings at about RM50 per hour... min 3-4 hours... So if you take a typical KTV bill

RM 500 drinks + tidbits (1 bottle of whatever drink on promo)
Tips ... RM50 mommy... RM 10 X 2 waiters = RM70
Girls ... Booking 3 hours X RM50 = RM150
Girls Tips 4 X RM 50 = RM 200

Total Damage for 4 ppl = RM 920 +10 +5 = est RM1100 4 ppl is less than 300 per person... if you include toilet action (about average RM150)... will be about 450 per person...

Hope this guideline helps...

Old 13-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here are some tips to reduce the bill.

* Go during happy hour. Some places have happy hour packages. Room can be free of charge.
* Don't book. Take the gals on butterfly. (There are pros and cons with this.)
* Watch and control the extras. Some gals will want to order cigarettes, extra drinks, etc.
* When first arrive, ask the mummy about the available packages, rates, booking, tips to gals, etc. Let the mummy know what sort of gals you are looking for. Ask about 'extras'. Ask about possible extension after happy hour. etc

There should be many "cheap charlie" KTV kakis in here. Please share your tips here.
- Go during HH... but bear in mind... ang pais dun normally work HH... so quality of gers may differ between HH and SH
- If you are familiar with the mummy... ask her to sign off on Water and Coke/Mixers FOC for you... this will save u heaps as the girls drink soft drinks by the jugs...
- Butterfly... the risk is most ppl book girls... so if on a good night... most of your girls will 'disappear' unless you book them

Dathinman... nice tips BTW..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1