The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Batin in KL

I have been following the discussion between KLKOOL and Dathinman with interest and I just like to add my 2 cents worth.

Both of you have your reasons and neither is wrong in any way. I agree that this forum is created so that people can share info and others will benefit and hopefully contribute in return. However we really will never know who is lurking in this forum and it would be a real shame if your favourite joint gets busted just bcos you shared info with someone that is not trustworthy. Well, the possibility might be slim as explained by Bro Dathinman but too much unwanted attention will also create problems.

That is mainly the reason why we normally meet up regularly and info can then be shared readily w/o worry. I do agree that it is unfair to newbies to be unable to attain certain info but I guess nothing is really for free in the world, even in cyberworld. In order to obtain something, certain returns must be shown whether it is in the form of money or time. Dun get me wrong when I refer to money. I am not talking about commissions but more about own money spent to survey places and contributing FRs here for others to benefit. As for time, just spend a little time to meet up with other samsters and info will start flowing in. There will be others who do not believe in these methods and rather obtain their own info. So be it cos no one is forcing anyone here. TO EACH HIS OWN.

As for sharing info with only those with 15 points and above, I have never agreed cos I will only share info with those I trust irregardless whether newbie or senior.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
al-pharqkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
I have been following the discussion between KLKOOL and Dathinman with interest and I just like to add my 2 cents worth.
I will also contribute my 2 sen. I personally could not be bothered whether I have lots of points/ power or whatever. As long as I can still view and post, then I will just share my FRs. If cannot post due to whatever reasons, then no choice but to be a leech.

After all, we are here for one reason and one reason only - to cheong. OK, maybe also to get cheong buddies so can cheong together.

I have been in and out of this forum. Was using a different nick previously and thought I would not be coming back. But guess what? After almost 2 plus years away, I am back!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BTONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Nice FR... keep it up
tks bro KLKOOL, will arrange to join the gathering to meet up all the "see heng"..
Old 13-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
There is no right and wrong in a forum. unless its a written rules of the forum.
unless there are some hard proof that one can show the world. then again is up to individual to accept another point of view.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OKOK! now i share wif u all...hopefully wil get more lobangs in returns

went to lavender in s.gombak wif YSH yeaterday, TSH & SSH FFK.
considered nice environment...business was ok, 1st time need to register my name at an MP, after 1 ciga & c.tea called by ML into d room.

name: KT (NL)
body & face: 4/10
mssg: good
extras: nice (wif milking d bull service)
damage: 135+10 tips (1.5 hrs)

*sorry YSH i hav 2 leave 1st, really rushing to open stall...coz some1 said wana come mah

Old 13-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
OKOK! now i share wif u all...

*sorry YSH i hav 2 leave 1st, really rushing to open stall...coz some1 said wana come mah
No problem bro DD,

Yes, the BEST batin that I've had over the years!!!!!!

The ML that I had yesterday learned her techniques from those "old" kampung uruts (massager). She has a very unique and effective massaging techniques.

Got what our shifu Bluesman called, the "milking the bull" batin or else called the Reverse Batin. But my ML was professional. She don't actually "milk" (masturbate) but really massage your balls and hit the right "acupunture" points around your anus.

Actually, Batin is to get the blood flow moving and also to get rid of any unwanted "wind" clogged up in the important veins. NOT masturbating!! the after effect of a good Batin is that you'll get it up faster, harder and last longer....kekekeke.

So, there you have it. Try this place out and get the strength back to your didi.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 13-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Actually, Batin is to get the blood flow moving and also to get rid of any unwanted "wind" clogged up in the important veins. NOT masturbating!! the after effect of a good Batin is that you'll get it up faster, harder and last longer....kekekeke.
I was told by ML this way also, somemore, she said u can't unload urself when doing batin. is harm to ur didi.....

but then i read most of FR, Most of the bro unload it when doing batin.

Therefore, i confuse now.........

Or, any sifu can advise on this................TQ

Regards n cheers

TUA LANG IS NOT READY TUA KIE...........
Old 13-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
I was told by ML this way also, somemore, she said u can't unload urself when doing batin. is harm to ur didi.....
bro T_L, never heard b4 that v cant unload ourselves during d batin treatment nor it cause any harm, but 1 old ML told me last time that u hav your choices...to unload or to keep..but for real batin of coz u wont feel like unloading bcoz u'll feel d pain instead of 'steam oredi' & want to shoot...then after the real batin d ML will alwaz do d not so real batin to make u feel that your rm50+- is well spent

just my 1 linggit...

Old 13-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

As for sharing info with only those with 15 points and above, I have never agreed cos I will only share info with those I trust irregardless whether newbie or senior.
Wah... ur 2 cents = our 4.6 sen worr... worth more than me and Dathinman .. heheh

But i agree... i dun just see points when i share... i look at what they contribute... cheers
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro T_L, never heard b4 that v cant unload ourselves during d batin treatment nor it cause any harm, but 1 old ML told me last time that u hav your choices...to unload or to keep..but for real batin of coz u wont feel like unloading bcoz u'll feel d pain instead of 'steam oredi' & want to shoot, then after the real batin d ML will alwaz do d not so real batin to make u feel that your rm50+- is well spent

just my 1 linggit...
Then i think my ML just finish 1st session of her duty only, i remember she said Batin purpose is to clean out the dirty things n wind inside the did, nothing related to unload, so she just ask me: "tahan....tahan.....tahan" fark...

1st time doing batin, just listen to ML words.........

Regards n cheers

TUA LANG IS NOT READY TUA KIE..........
Old 13-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-pharqkiu
I will also contribute my 2 sen. I personally could not be bothered whether I have lots of points/ power or whatever. As long as I can still view and post, then I will just share my FRs. If cannot post due to whatever reasons, then no choice but to be a leech.

After all, we are here for one reason and one reason only - to cheong. OK, maybe also to get cheong buddies so can cheong together.

I have been in and out of this forum. Was using a different nick previously and thought I would not be coming back. But guess what? After almost 2 plus years away, I am back!
So many 2 sen... mebbe we should set up a fund and collect for charity... jokin horr... hehehe

Yes... and if we had met previously... points... power... rep... whatever does not matter. ... hehehehe...

Its quite interesting ... the friends and kakis u meet here... all with one common interest... all are welcome to join the gatherings to cheong together... cheers
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-09-2006, 06:55 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
No problem bro DD,

Yes, the BEST batin that I've had over the years!!!!!!

The ML that I had yesterday learned her techniques from those "old" kampung uruts (massager). She has a very unique and effective massaging techniques.

Got what our shifu Bluesman called, the "milking the bull" batin or else called the Reverse Batin. But my ML was professional. She don't actually "milk" (masturbate) but really massage your balls and hit the right "acupunture" points around your anus.

So, there you have it. Try this place out and get the strength back to your didi.
hey bro very intresting leh mind to tell me or bring to to try some reverse batin walau u all really sifu lah !
Old 14-09-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
OKOK! now i share wif u all...hopefully wil get more lobangs in returns
I got new lubang for you as of the sifu of the brave ones.
Ke ke ke...
Old 14-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
I got new lubang for you as of the sifu of the brave ones.
Ke ke ke...
Looks like I am starting to regret not going with you last nite. Paiseh cos really knocked out by 9pm. Care to whisper that lobang to me.
Old 14-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Looks like I am starting to regret not going with you last nite. Paiseh cos really knocked out by 9pm. Care to whisper that lobang to me.
He did mention something about "brave one" ler....Not everybody can be "brave one".... I am too chicken to try "Strawberry" that you mention.....normally brave heart come into picture when budget for the month is finish.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1