The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Risk of budget (and mix of other regular airlines) is kena delayed on the onward sector, jialat laew. And Nonteerak knows about doing the 400m dash between flights in Swampy.

Late Dec krungthep weather is nice and cool (especially evenings). Conducive to sit alfresco and do many stuff with your puying in tow. CNX -it's great winter weather time.
55555+ Yea, An experience which I'll never forget. Thank God that I never missed my domestic flight, otherwise if one really wants to take the risk, make sure that the timing of the domestic flight is about 3.5 hrs away from the arrival timing to Swampy. If 3.5 hrs different still need the 400m dash, then pray hard that the Q at the immigration is short and the officers doing a fast job.

Last year CNX cold during Oct, normal on the Nov, slightly cold on the Dec, and very cold on this year Jan. Really unpredictable weather I should say.
Old 21-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Well, in Sayuri is a clear cut producer, call the number, pay at the counter and off you go to the room.

As for Foxy wise, I never barfine any from there, but I'm pretty sure you pay the barfine first, after the deed done, you pay the money to the girl.
Talking abt paid sex with those papasan or mamasan girls, I did had my bit of experience at Betong and Hatyai some 10 years ago. The best I had was an older lady (4 years) I met at Hollywood Hatyai Disco. We made love like crazy twice and only cost RM150 overnight and I booked her twice.

The worst was at Betong. One farm girl left quite early at 7 am saying she need to cook for her housemate. That costed me RM150. Another time I got sex with one disco agogo dancer I booked for RM200. After one round of sex she disappeared in the excuse of looking for her friend whom my friend wanted to book. She did not find her and she only came back 6 am the following day.

I already knew when I booked her I made the wrong choice as I had fallen for her in the first place and I became her victim. Since I oredi paid the RM200 there's nothing much I can do abt it. She did not allowed me to kiss her when we made love, really gave me bad mood whole night.

Somemore that was my virgin trip to Betong, I did not know how to speak Thai at all that time and she took advantage fully of me and luckily got my friend that can speak Thai and Cantonese to complain with the papasan and got a new girl for me.

As for my future Chiang Mai trip, what worried me most are the possibility of money theft from these girls if I booked them overnight. Since I will be only bringing cash, where is the best place to put them, is it in the safety box on the reception?

Since I will be travelling alone I am still considering whether or not to book these bar girls as picking wrong girl can really ruin your mood for the whole journey. As for my own precaution I will let the girl to approach me first rather than I approach them. Lesson learnt from past mistake.

And certainly I don't want to lose my wallet there and got stranded in Chiang Mai and looked like an idiot. Any suggestions and tips for a good and safe cheong without having your money stolen and luggage missing from bros here are appreciated. Many thanks again in advance.
Old 21-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

I did not know how to speak Thai at all that time..

As for my future Chiang Mai trip, what worried me most are the possibility of money theft from these girls if I booked them overnight. Since I will be only bringing cash, where is the best place to put them, is it in the safety box on the reception?

I will let the girl to approach me first rather than I approach them. Lesson learnt from past mistake.

And certainly I don't want to lose my wallet there and got stranded in Chiang Mai and looked like an idiot. Any suggestions and tips for a good and safe cheong without having your money stolen and luggage missing from bros here..

The way you put it, seems you never really fly other then to KL, I assumed. Since last ten years ago you ony went to Hatyai, and I believe by bus.

Worrying too much can't make you feel better. And I believe right now you able to speak a lil bit of Thai.

If you really scared that the girl will steal your money after so tired from your bonk, then better separate you money by put lil bit here here there at your used and unuse jeans. By the way putting your money in a safe box at the reception? Doesn't that sound abit ridiculous, unless you've 500K baht or so, otherwise, 25k baht or even lesser, as you already spent quarter of it by the time you book a girl for LT. Girls here generally are quite honest, otherwise it will break their rice bowl, if they were to steal money from their customer.

Here girls are limited, like I said, here is not a whoring province, so for a girl to approach you is very low chance, and that doesn't guarantee that she will be good in the whole process that you've booked her.

Last not least, if you really scared, then buy insurance, and get the higher premium one, to cover everything, baggage lost, can claim, money lost can claim.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
The way you put it, seems you never really fly other then to KL, I assumed. Since last ten years ago you ony went to Hatyai, and I believe by bus.

Worrying too much can't make you feel better. And I believe right now you able to speak a lil bit of Thai.

If you really scared that the girl will steal your money after so tired from your bonk, then better separate you money by put lil bit here here there at your used and unuse jeans. By the way putting your money in a safe box at the reception? Doesn't that sound abit ridiculous, unless you've 500K baht or so, otherwise, 25k baht or even lesser, as you already spent quarter of it by the time you book a girl for LT. Girls here generally are quite honest, otherwise it will break their rice bowl, if they were to steal money from their customer.

Here girls are limited, like I said, here is not a whoring province, so for a girl to approach you is very low chance, and that doesn't guarantee that she will be good in the whole process that you've booked her.

Last not least, if you really scared, then buy insurance, and get the higher premium one, to cover everything, baggage lost, can claim, money lost can claim.
On Nov 2002, I flew to Penang from KL and then went to visit Betong by bus and motorcycle combined. Got to know a local Penangite and he brought me there to experience the Thai pussyland first time. Paid everything by cash.

On Dec 2002, I visited Hatyai, coming down from Penang by hiring van. The same Penang guy took me there. We then took a 12 hour bus to Bangkok, changed station before taking 2 hr bus ride to Pattaya. In Pattaya I saw the Thai girls dancing naked for the first time in my life. Pattaya is actually a farang's paradise, as most girls are either brown or black. Spent everything by cash.

From 2005 until today, I have visited Penang, mostly JB and Johor cities, Singapore, Pontianak by either plane and bus and got laid there. Spent cash there. I spent not more than 7 days there and my budget is around RM2 to RM3K per trip inclusive air ticket, massage, beer, hotels, tips, bonking fee, taxi fares and food. And 90% of all this trip I traveled, I eat, drink, and bonk alone. As I mentioned this to one of the bros here, he called me a 'lone ranger'.

During my visit to Geylang back in 2009, I put some cash in the hotel when I go out cheonging, either by walking and taxis. NO MRT use as I was lazy to get one. I was staying at Hotel 81, the cheapest hotel I can find in SG, right in Geylang. I never used credit card in my entire life and always used cash whenever travelling.

Cash is really troublesome if you bring more than RM5K and especially when got lost or stolen in a foreign country and luckily the usual amount I bought was less than that and can fill my wallet nicely. Another option is to get a debit card that is of course if you don't mind about the annual fee and extra charges when you withdraw the money overseas. So far I am fine by using cash.

I travelled only 1 to 2 times per year and always stay for few days only. Buying an insurance is not an option to me although I do know AA does offer this. I just feel that's not necessary. As much as possible I tried not to walk alone at midnight and cautious while walking alone to avoid unexpected pick pockets or even robbery.

As for my Thai, yes I have improved so much better compared 10 years ago. Watching Thai movies and listen to their songs really helped a lot. I did had chance to speak to one FL Thai girl when I visited JB at June this year and bonked her twice. I would rate my Thai as better than a beginner.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Judnes, be grateful Nonteerak has been most helpful (and patient) to address your concerns for your 2014 CNX trip. Daresay your 14mths trip plan for a straight forward trip is beyond most of us here. Airlines truly needs more customers like you, to improve their cash-flow (even if yours is to lock price 1 year ahead).

Thought only sinkies are kiasu, kiasi. Scared this and that. Common sense as to handling your cash (besides each day your stash gets lower). Wait long long for puyings to approach you. Even if you get lucky, you are misguided to think good catch. No in-room safe? C'mon, can't you overcome fear of theft with better ideas for safe keeping?
Old 22-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Judnes, be grateful Nonteerak has been most helpful (and patient) to address your concerns for your 2014 CNX trip. Daresay your 14mths trip plan for a straight forward trip is beyond most of us here. Airlines truly needs more customers like you, to improve their cash-flow (even if yours is to lock price 1 year ahead).

Thought only sinkies are kiasu, kiasi. Scared this and that. Common sense as to handling your cash (besides each day your stash gets lower). Wait long long for puyings to approach you. Even if you get lucky, you are misguided to think good catch. No in-room safe? C'mon, can't you overcome fear of theft with better ideas for safe keeping?
Yes I'm grateful as he was the thread starter and the rare few who turns this thread into a place worth for visit. So next time bro Nonteerak, if we do meet, I'll buy you a meal, or if you prefer drinking, drinks on me. As for the trip I shall wait and see what price AA going to offer next year. Cheers!
Old 28-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
roti_maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so many masters & bros for their infos contributed to this thread. I was thinking of visiting this fantastic city from dec 6 decide to spend about 5 days there. Any bros or master is there during this period for a link up? I bought air tickets liao, only cnx hotel not booked yet. If got anybody around i can book a hotel nearby. Lol
Old 28-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster (V)

Thank you so many masters & bros for their infos contributed to this thread. I was thinking of visiting this fantastic city from dec 6 decide to spend about 5 days there. Any bros or master is there during this period for a link up? I bought air tickets liao, only cnx hotel not booked yet. If got anybody around i can book a hotel nearby. Lol
Old 02-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chunghwa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Chiangmai few days back. Went to Foxy lady but not very interesting and lots of angmohs around. Went to Sayuri. Charges were 2.5k Thb for models without massage and 2k Thb not so pretty but with massage. Papasan was so very busy and did not seem to care whether you wanted the model or not. Did not allow for bargaining. Maybe i do not speak thai? Finally chose a model 2.k Thb. Maybe I paid more or have prices changed? I dont know. 2.5k seems expensive but maybe cos the papasan knows that I am not local?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roti_maker View Post
from dec 6 decide to spend about 5 days there. bought air tickets liao, only cnx hotel not booked yet. If got anybody around i can book a hotel nearby.
CNX now is high season, many Thais from many province enjoying their vacation at here, better book your hotel via net! I'm live in the mountain,log in the agoda and search for Rawee Waree resort and spa hotel. The the hotel itself cost 300+++sgd per day. So I suggest you to book somewhere either Niman or Changklan area. Niman is for those who like to chill and club, as many cafe at here in Niman, changklan is for those who like whoring and ktv-ing.
Otherwise ask Tim for his recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunghwa88 View Post
Went to Sayuri. Charges were 2.5k Thb for models without massage and 2k Thb not so pretty but with massage. Papasan was so very busy and did not seem to care whether you wanted the model or not. Did not allow for bargaining. Maybe i do not speak thai? Finally chose a model 2.k Thb. Maybe I paid more or have prices changed? I dont know. 2.5k seems expensive but maybe cos the papasan knows that I am not local?
You went Sayuri via Tuk Tuk? Tuk Tuk driver once knowing you going to Sayuri, they will take advantage and accompany you inside to get the 1k Baht from the papasan.

The normal rate is 1k without the M, 1.3k with M. So if the papasan ask for 2k or 2.5k , just tell him. "Pom ma thee ni boi krub." Pok ga ti Pom jaai neung pan sam loy krub" Traslation, I come here frequent, and I normally pay 1.3k baht. And smile at him. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you, as they also want business.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chunghwa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi nonteerak, Thanks for the info! i went there by tuk tuk by the tuk tuk driver didnt accompany me inside. in fact, the tuk tuk driver dropped me there and drove away before i went in. it could be i didnt tell the papasan that no tuk tuk driver bought me there. the place seems extremely busy and the papasan was overwhelmed with people. since he sees me as non local, it could be the kind of attitude where the charge whatever they want and u take it or leave it...haha! he quoted me 2500 with M and 1500 without M. it was in my to do list in chiang mai.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunghwa88 View Post
i went there by tuk tuk by the tuk tuk driver didnt accompany me inside. in fact, the tuk tuk driver dropped me there and drove away before i went in.

I saw many times farangs, really those white man came here, and they were charged at normal price. As for the Tuk Tuk, he may wait till you went in, and he will went in at the other door, I experienced this once, during when I was still ''green'' residing in CNX. Took a tuk tuk, from Night Bazzar, the driver purposed for Pandora, and mentioned that Sayuri doesn't have much girl at that upon of time. (3pm) I just want a quickie, as my gf is still in saloon doing her hair, so upon reaching, choose and was quoted 2.5k BHT despite I speak Thai to the papasan, but it's not the bespectacled guy, it's the young papasan.

Of course I rebuked back and said, I came here often, and normally I only pay 1.3k BHT. He lan lan and went to the another entrance, (if you notice nearby the counter, there's another entrance to the restaurant, and I realized the driver standing there) and maybe told the Tuk Tuk, I'm not willing to pay his commission. Irony, the Tuk Tuk only charged me 30 BHT from Night Bazzar to Sayuri.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster (V)

[QUOTE=Nonteerak2553;8160068]CNX now is high season, many Thais from many province enjoying their vacation at here, better book your hotel via net! I'm live in the mountain,log in the agoda and search for Rawee Waree resort and spa hotel. The the hotel itself cost 300+++sgd per day. So I suggest you to book somewhere either Niman or Changklan area. Niman is for those who like to chill and club, as many cafe at here in Niman, changklan is for those who like whoring and ktv-ing.
Otherwise ask Tim for his recommendation.

Bro Nonteerak thanks! Yup i spent a hard time finding hotel i booked my stay at Lai-Thai Guesthouse near the night bazaar? All the guest friendly hotel near the Niman area gone in agoda. lol so you gona be in mountain from 6 dec too? if not we can have a drink together at one of the nights. i will be there 5 days.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roti_maker View Post
so you gona be in mountain from 6 dec too? if not we can have a drink together at one of the nights. i will be there 5 days.
My pleasure! No promise, I hardly meet up with samsters, so far only meet up with two, as my house is very far from the city. If I can make it I will PM you. Anyway enjoy your stay in this Lanna Kingdom, remember to visit the famous temple Doi Suthep, some says, if you come to Cnx and never visit the Doi Suthep, it's as good as never come to Chiangmai.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
My pleasure! No promise, I hardly meet up with samsters, so far only meet up with two, as my house is very far from the city. If I can make it I will PM you. Anyway enjoy your stay in this Lanna Kingdom, remember to visit the famous temple Doi Suthep, some says, if you come to Cnx and never visit the Doi Suthep, it's as good as never come to Chiangmai.
ok i will.. hopefully can see you if you have the time! my first visit to thailand. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1