The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
philip666 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Posted to Taiwan :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackymarky View Post
Bro, need yur advise as I am going Taipei mth end.
1. Can u elaborate on the Tea shop with special and more specific address?
2. The massage at Asiaworld, can we choose the gal?
3. Just tell the cab driver Ro Shi Fu Lu will do?

Thanks....
The Tea are mostly old ladies, just tell the taxi driver San Chong and ask him for a recommedation for Mo MO cha (direct translation touch touch tea). I dont recommend this

As for option 3 this is my favourite. Tell driver RO Shi Fu Lu, Roservelt Road. Near Shi Fan (teacher college or university). This is my favourite hunting ground free SYT. Speak English first to those SYT like excuss me how can I order a drink and she will look confused my amazed that you can speak good ENglish. Follow by chinese and then the rest of the conversation in Chinese and hopefully u score.
Old 17-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
philip666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgoer View Post
2)
8) not sure abt this ... In general, i found that the good lookers massage gals are not easily laid, ie not easy to get ONS.

It is easy to get chicks, but it is not easy to get freebies ... The above are based on my experience, aka scar-face man.
My last gf was a massage girl from those non sex massage joint. She scared the hell out of me when I want to dump her. Kept calling and crying on the phone. Up my points and I maybe able to give you some contacts number.
Old 17-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 20
BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of
Posted to Taiwan :0)

One night in Taipei later this week ... anyone have contact details for a good quality girl. Any flippers available? PM me ... in return you get decent photos of the female in question!
Old 18-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
vfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
vfc.. I suggest you pass the bill back to your disti to claim Very poor character for a disti to let his customer pay for the bill especially if he is the one that intrduces you to the place.

Actually in Taiwan you don't need to look for WL because if you speak decent English and know how to treat a girl with respect then it won't be hard to hook up a gf. However if you are short of time then u can try some local underground ktvs (must ask your local contact to bring u there) which will cost u around NT15-20k ar person for the night + overnight bonk (mostly syt).
They r juz 1 fking stingy disti becoz my business is small compare to the other lines and this guy just want to hv fun without having to pay.
Already sourcing for another local disti! : )
Gals r really exp in TW, SZX is still the best!! Pubs party gals still go for ang mo first, and those speaking to ppl like us, need time to sian.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joystick2219 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros in Taipei next week? I will be there for a week and will be more than happy to meet up for drinks and ???
Old 21-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystick2219 View Post
Any Bros in Taipei next week? I will be there for a week and will be more than happy to meet up for drinks and ???
I will be going to TP with my another friend from 23/1 to 26/1. But till now, there is no "local" guy that can bring us around to havoc.

Can anyone post some recent happening places that my friend and i can go to safely? KTVs, Discos or massage parlours? Samsters' recommendations are needed. Thanks in advance.
Old 23-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Betel-nut beauties and drive-thru sex

Report from The Sun dated Tuesday 23 January 2007 :-

Betel-nut beauties and drive-thru sex

TAIPEI : Taiwan police have stepped up inspection of roadside betel nut stalls as some betel nut sales girls are providing “drivethrough”sex service to customers,Taiwan television reported yesterday.

Police have increased patrols on the No 19 Highway in Taiwan County, Southern Taiwan, after some betel nut sellers launched “drive through” service to passing car drivers, several cable TV channels reported.

According to the reports,when a car pulls up and the driver lowers the window, a betel nut girl would run up, push her upper body through the window, hand over a packet of betel nuts while allowing the car driver to fondle her breasts.

For a higher fee, the betel nut girl, nicknamed betel nut beauty, would jump into the front seat and perform oral sex on the driver.

“We have stepped up patrols on No 19 highway to crack down on prostitution.We now demand to check the ID card of every betel nut seller to make sure it is a proper business, not a front for selling sex,” a policeman said on ETTV.

Like smoking cigarette, many Taiwan farmers, workers and car drivers like to chew betel nut to stay awake.

The demand is so high that betel nut stalls line Taiwan highways and operate around the clock.

But while most betel nut stalls sell betel nuts, some scantily-dressed betel nut girls sit on high chairs in glass booths to lure customers.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 21-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KTV_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros ,

Will be working in taiwan for the next few years. Will be expected to arrive in Taipei on the 9 of March. So any fellow singaporean bros want to meet up for coffee or a drink maybe we can meet. I already got my Taiwan Mobile liao. so can arrange place to meet haha. Hope some bros that stay in Taiwan can meet up. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tainan & Kaoshiung

hey Bros out there ...

I will be in Tainan and Kaoshiung for a few days this week for work ... As I will be there on the eve of my birthday and onli returning back to Singapore on day of my birthday itself ... I am wondering if there are any nice places that I can visit as this is the first time I am over in Taiwan ...

Will welcome any good and not too costly recommendations from any kind bros out here ...

Many thanks in advance ...
Old 27-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be going to taipei on 22-26 apr then going to kuosiong for anohter few days....
Old 28-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Got a OKT to get gals in Taipei.
He has a shop selling blue DVDs in lin sheng bei road.
Lor 119, 40-1.
The gals are so so, but service quite ok.
Damage NT$5,000 which is quite ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
i will be going to taipei on 22-26 apr then going to kuosiong for anohter few days....
Old 31-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTV_guy View Post
Hi bros ,

Will be working in taiwan for the next few years. Will be expected to arrive in Taipei on the 9 of March. So any fellow singaporean bros want to meet up for coffee or a drink maybe we can meet. I already got my Taiwan Mobile liao. so can arrange place to meet haha. Hope some bros that stay in Taiwan can meet up. Thanks in advance.
Hey bro,

Have you managed to find any interesting places to cheong?

Have been here for couple of weeks but just don;t know where to go as I am alone. I'll be back to Singapore on Tuesday. So, please share if you've some interesting places.

Cheers
skyman
Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
happyman2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, is any bro try the gal posted in this forum before?

http://www.s6e9x.net/book/book2/Index.asp

all look very attrative and pretty. Most of them are Uni student and from difference place of Taiwan, but don't whether can trust or not. If anybody tried before, please advise.

Thank you.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yogi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman2004 View Post
Hi, is any bro try the gal posted in this forum before?

http://www.s6e9x.net/book/book2/Index.asp

all look very attrative and pretty. Most of them are Uni student and from difference place of Taiwan, but don't whether can trust or not. If anybody tried before, please advise.

Thank you.
pls don't try... most of them are fake and want you transfer your money from ATM
Old 10-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
happyman2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

but usually they ask to meet up first and decide whether you want to try or not. is any bro tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1