The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
eopezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I recently discovered a nice place in central area which is quite atas and classy [i.e. it doesn't look sleazy so it is ok to be seen going in] but not too ex.

Their business model is just what i like: real massage by young and pretty masseuse! Seriously, I have now gone there many times and confirm that there are no milfs. So far the oldest I have encountered is 30 yrs old I think. It seems all the girls are taught to be damn good at teasing!

So it is suitable for bros who like decent massage, a bit of cock-teasing, and very good service.

Damage is $60 per hour for a full body massage. To me, it fits a certain profile of our needs.
If anyone is interesting to check it out, PM me for lobang exchange. I am keen to try out any other similar joints which hires only chio young masseuse.
Please share contact! Thanks so much bro!
Old 08-05-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share the contact please?

Quote:
I recently discovered a nice place in central area which is quite atas and classy [i.e. it doesn't look sleazy so it is ok to be seen going in] but not too ex.

Their business model is just what i like: real massage by young and pretty masseuse! Seriously, I have now gone there many times and confirm that there are no milfs. So far the oldest I have encountered is 30 yrs old I think. It seems all the girls are taught to be damn good at teasing!

So it is suitable for bros who like decent massage, a bit of cock-teasing, and very good service.

Damage is $60 per hour for a full body massage. To me, it fits a certain profile of our needs.
If anyone is interesting to check it out, PM me for lobang exchange. I am keen to try out any other similar joints which hires only chio young masseuse.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Spa with chio masseuses who is good in teasing massage discovered

Bro can share ctc n dmg. Tks
Old 08-05-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dimitric2255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share contacts? thanks!
Old 09-05-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact bro
Old 09-05-2024, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Can share? TIA
Old 09-05-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Qwertypie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share loc? Ty!
Old 09-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, can share? Thks
Old 09-05-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, please share location and menu /damage
Old 09-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
boiiboii11 is one of the Best!boiiboii11 is one of the Best!boiiboii11 is one of the Best!

Can share contact or location via PM please thx
Old 09-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
Recently been going back to this syt at a shop at central,very discreet shop.started with the same usual hard massage and stepping massage,she always check on her strength level whether if is strong enough.I tell you its very strong her strength despite her petite size she pack a punch.After a week plus not visiting she still remember me.Then come the special,her robe were off and revealing her juicy D cup melons that i always peek when im face down.Cant resist.She proceed to start her HDLY her hands went under me and touching near my belly button and she slowly glide down to balls area and started playing with my balls and keep tickling it haha.Then it keep repeat make me feel damn high then she commented "looks like its getting bigger and bigger".I can't tahan anymore i requested to flip over.Upon seeing her D cup boobs i used my mouth to faster savour her boobs and lick and gently sucking it while she slowly sensually hj me.For me I'm someone that took long time to cum.So she offered to end it off with boobjob.The warm feeling of kiaping my cock in between those mountains.It warm my heart.Too shiok not long after i shoot into her boobs.With the remaining 5 mins left she gave me a wonderful head massage to calm my nerves.Very satisfied with what i get,paid the standard rate and can't wait for the next visit.
Hi boss, please pay your own advertising fees instead of posting on my thread. @GreenTea, please take note and report this user for advertising on my paid thread.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hypnosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please pm for location. Much appreciated
Old 10-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jy9119 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can pm location? Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-05-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Hi bro TS, can share the contact of your wonderful gem please? TIA!
Old 10-05-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
margin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro, able to share contacts pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1