The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl Ctr Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
Have you tried the ones just outside the Yangtze cinema? I thought I saw a few chios ones there from the TNs around that corner. Not sure if they do FJ though...
I scare already....once molested already twice shy.....
Old 29-09-2004, 09:33 AM
robertking

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Woke up screaming in sweats......
someone that can frigthen the shit out of frankiestine...the gal must be something beyond description...lol..
Old 29-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking
someone that can frigthen the shit out of frankiestine...the gal must be something beyond description...lol..

The monster here is the abomination of mankind....she was the abomination of womankind.....a world of a difference from the monster bride ah my sweet Celine from GL....her two beautiful fangs, the monster call her the Countress Dracula but this one errrrr.....has two blank files.....ooooh still send the shrivers down my spine when I think about it.....
Old 29-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12
today go to pearl ctr there walk walk....
really got quite alot of TN ard 2nd n 3rd floor
but looks like 3rd floor gals more nicer esp at the TN in the center n left row.
In the center row, saw a gal sitting outside the TN shop tat caught my eye..
she wearing a white dress revealing a pair of nice boobs, n notice her leg got a small tatoo... but dunno her name
due to low in cash, so nv go try ....
nxt time go there sure muz bring enough cash...
haiz.......
yeah bro, that gal caught my eyes too yesterday. she looks more of a Brown sugar. With tatoo on her legs and red bra straps...looks interesting. However, unfortunately for me, I jus had my mission when I saw her sitting in front of the shop. I was suprised coz normally I see one aunty at the shop. Will recee again and will try to provide FR if there's no FR yet by then.
Old 29-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
Have you tried the ones just outside the Yangtze cinema? I thought I saw a few chios ones there from the TNs around that corner. Not sure if they do FJ though...
Guess u are referring to the shop in front of the toilet coz that's the only shop VERY near to Yangtze. The gals there are Thais and from what I understand no FJ to new or irregular customers. Nee to gain their trust 1st be4 they will offer such service.
Old 29-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 21
mrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuaiKia
u can always reject if feel is not up to your standard if not walk out. why waste the money.
Often they will ask are you ready. so at that time already stripped nake how to walk out
Old 29-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Pearl Ctr Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfireball59
Often they will ask are you ready. so at that time already stripped nake how to walk out
Ya man, how to reject if after u see the gal strip or u feel the tits are fake... damm sian loh. KENNA!!!
Old 29-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah????
Ya man, how to reject if after u see the gal strip or u feel the tits are fake... damm sian loh. KENNA!!!
Actually they very smart ask you go inside first and take off clothings then send in a "wolf in sheep clothings"....
Old 29-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
yeah bro, that gal caught my eyes too yesterday. she looks more of a Brown sugar. With tatoo on her legs and red bra straps...looks interesting. However, unfortunately for me, I jus had my mission when I saw her sitting in front of the shop. I was suprised coz normally I see one aunty at the shop. Will recee again and will try to provide FR if there's no FR yet by then.

hope nxt time I go there try dun see the aunty u said......
Old 30-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What the ...? I actually got my rep point deducted by trying to be helpful to this forum? Whoever deducts my rep point, at least have the courage to post why you do so. Talk about being helpful and kanna this crap!
Old 30-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Which shop is that? juz outside the cinema?
ST is it? Got such char bor?
Btw, u guys shld check out the shop at the same floor(4th), but at the turf club side.
Tried a elaine, not PR or PRC but a local
Face 5/10
Body 6/10 with trimmed pussy
Massage 9/10 one of the better oil massages
Specials HC rates
SO is 50, 80 100 lar...
I tried HJ, coz my dick head was spinning ard.. haha.. hence cannot ctrl the mind. Quite SOP, nothing to shout abt.
Will try this shop one more time.. to see got any more gals.. hehe
Old 30-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Just go for hair cut and make a round to PC. This time while I passed there these gals there never asked me for massage or not. Mentally they thought I with short hair belongs to uniform groups - AV or police liao. A bit regret, next time better dun cut hair too short like as though kenna call up for army or police reservist liao. Alternately they thought I am boy boy, so no border me.........in fact I am lau ah pek aredi...............kekeke.
Old 30-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
PM for Broz Prodrive

Halo broz.. Clear ur pm lei.. Full liao till exploded.. Cannot reply

So post here.

those neh neh of urs.. wha.. cannot tahan.. What cup huh?

Dun hv her no, u can go try her at the shop. U shld know, whole pc only one TURF CLub.
Think she mon nt working, if i remember correctly.
evening she wld work at her frd's plc at the 3rd flr. I also dun know her frd shop name. Sorrry..
SO catch her b4 5, is the best.
I only like her msg lor.. So dun flame me..

Cheers...
Old 01-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01
Btw, u guys shld check out the shop at the same floor(4th), but at the turf club side.
Tried a elaine, not PR or PRC but a local
Face 5/10
Body 6/10 with trimmed pussy
Massage 9/10 one of the better oil massages
Specials HC rates
SO is 50, 80 100 lar...
bro dom, didnt knw there's such a happening joint on L4 apart fr ST. Is that d shop near d escalator u r talking abt? (not d HC)

I have always thought that is an aunties' joint cos always see ladies in their 40s n above outside d shop jio-ing customers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Samster

like what u said is an auntie joint..
So no SYT, I only gian the massage lar.. Dammn solid oil massage
Like what they say abt wine, the longer u keep the better taste is has.
But those r nt wine, but beer.. which got expiry date..
Drink liao, will lao sai, but depends on one stomach

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1