The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Appreciate that you are voicing out on lousy chicks. I just don’t understand why bros will not walk away if the girl is not the same as the advertised picture. I just can’t emphasise enough. Walk away if the picture is fake for Christ sake!
same here.. i no give face.. it's my money man

i also would walk away if it's obvious the girl not even in the mood to give me good service. see some of them a bit black face one. wtf. want me to pay 150 bucks or more for that?
Old 24-08-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by N13KSFAS View Post
Me bo bian, my phone battery flat and want contact okt bro also cannot.

Also i did not want cause a scence. That place below is a bus stop and coffeeshop... alot of people ...

So i lan lan this time
Then I’m sorry but you deserve it. It’s like you ordered Sri Lanka crab but get served Indonesian crab and you still eat and pay. I won’t even bother asking the pimp. He deliberately posted a fake profile of the girl with every intention to cheat.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lovedestiny Jennifer

Hotel near istana
Need girl come down pick you
Overall similar as picture but usual Thai tan
Got BBBJ
No french no kiss
Nice soft big tits!

But bad bonk! Not even commercial
Zero GFE and between shots still can vape!

She just want to get it over and done with.
Fuck you go back Thailand, SG is not a fucking carrot land

Take this bitch.
Up or down my rep i dont give a fuck
All i want is a good bang for my bucks and awareness for the rest of the chiongsters

And this photo appear here because it did not meet the basic requirement. Waste my time waste my money waste my petrol and waste my parking fee!
Old 25-08-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paan from Empire6969

OKT: Steady and nice chap as usual
Location: G area hotel previously need registration but now got way to bypass, just follow OKT instructions. Bus stop near main road and road side parallel parking depending on your luck.
Room:As usual no complains, 2 single bed with bathtub.
Looks: 8.5/10 imo she's not exactly photogenic, prettier thn photo and my type, got the RBF ahlian kind of vibe.
Boobs: 7/10 big but enhanced, looks best when she's standing, got the "seasoned sag".
Body: 9/10 slim and decent butt.
French: 8/10 auto will come to you with tongue action.
Painting: nil.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 trying her best but can tell not exactly her forte and lack of balls action too.
FJ: 8.5/10 one of the tighter ones I've tried since covid plus really accommodative.
GFE: 7/10 automatically will lean towards you after action.

In general, great value boink. Can tell she's trying her very best but sadly didn't manage to build rapport and lack chemistry for me, probably better for bros who can speak thai.
Old 25-08-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Appreciate that you are voicing out on lousy chicks. I just don’t understand why bros will not walk away if the girl is not the same as the advertised picture. I just can’t emphasise enough. Walk away if the picture is fake for Christ sake!
Agree with you bro !
Old 25-08-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
See how one manages sunk cost fallacy. Some would just go ahead coz already spent money, time, effort to reach doorstep. They can only hope the service is the saving grace.
Old 25-08-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for A1 - Violet
FIRST BLOOD

Currently no link to sbf page. Can look at A1 Telegram group for pics.

Location is same. Iykyk.

Very petite size, ~152cm. Pics show a very white skinned lady but she has thai tan. Looks wise, can tell that its her from the photo but need give a bit of discount. She is very enthusiastic and chatty. English is good enough for basic convo. Body is slim, minimal tummy, man made C cup boobs with large brown nips that were nice to suck on. Surgical scar visible under both boobs.

Helped me to shower and got myself a nice big towel to wipe (maybe cuz first customer) which is surprising because I have always gotten paper towels here. Chit chat a bit and then she started wolfing down on my dick. Spent a good 15 mins raping every part, from tip to shaft to balls. Changed to 69 and she spent another 15 mins eating me while i licked her pussy. Pussy is shaved. Asked her to cap on and continued with FJ. Overall, one of the most hardworking girls I have met.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)
Old 25-08-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
The story so far...

After Jane from Galaxy healed the damage from the previous 2 landmines, I decided to be a bit adventurous. See Merry from FairyFinder, but felt cautious because lack of FRs, the FRs all seem sus with contradictory statements, and for some reason, FF stable seems to have quite a lot of dubious FRs with their other girls too.

In the end think with head downstairs instead of head upstairs, and decide to book Merry. Thinking if at least 80% face resemblance or stats are correct, I shouldn't be too upset about it, that is my rationale for going ahead with booking. Moving on FR!

Basic Details

Girl: Merry
Stable: FairyFinder
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=895667

OKT: 8+1/10.
Quick responses, polite, and even told me quite honestly that Merry is "still able to fit in that category" when I asked if she was xmm/syt type. This I would say is quite truthful. Only minus points because I felt the pictures provided of the girl has too much touch-ups.

Edit: Plus point for okt to take AAR and find out with the girl why certain services not good and to give back explanation to me.

Is in a quite crowded area near main road. Lobby also seems to have quite a number of people. Just don't paiseh and walk in, no registration. I think not as discreet as others, but because of convenience, I still ok this.

Room: 8/10
Room has 2 full mirrors, this was freaking awesome. Esp banging in doggie can see her face and boobs bounce was great. Toilet a bit small, cannot do anything there. I usually BYOT, so didn't bother with towel. Has mouth-wash.

Condom: 6/10
Can't make out the brand, but it was quite a small-fit for me. For bros with bigger pp, maybe need to bring own condoms. Condom no weird smell, only complaint is a bit small for me.

Appearance

Age/Height/Weight: 8/10
Seems to be quite accurate. Would say maybe age +2 around there.

Face: 8/10
Ok la admit it all of you, the Merry's first and fourth picture make you all steam right? I don't know why, but I feel like 2nd pic is the one that is closest to her, and then need to discount 20-25%. Bros that tried Merry, not sure if you get what I mean. Also, she is not that fair, got usual thai tan. But still good looking, but I think Jane is more my cai. (Really is kena spoilt by Jane liao.) Like mentioned earlier, don't think can say Merry is syt/xmm type, but she is quite decent looking.

Body: 8/10
Can confirm, small and petite. Don't think saw any visible scars, boobs are natural with very, very slight natural swag, tummy is flat, and i think her best part are her thighs and ass. feels very toned, had to control a bit during doggie to not immediately piak piak hard and release. pussy clean-shaven, i don't do painting, so cannot confirm smell.

Action

Kiss/French: 1/10
quite disappointed, she seems very, very adverse to saliva or sweat. one saliva land on her only, she will give the "ew" look. tried to ask if can kiss, she say mouth pain (???), but ok la whatever. so lightly peck a bit, that's all. totally doesn't french. also, don't like to be licked, will purposely try to siam you when u lick kind. maybe i not yandao enuff. but if want give her benefit of doubt, could be previous customers were rough to her lor.

BBBJ: 3/10
First, before reading the action part of this fr, merry mentioned she got a lot of customers the previous day, like got 9 customers. so she say she quite tired, nose and mouth (???) pain. when she do BBBJ, never suck, never move mouth, i had to move myself, and when i move only slightly deeper (i consider myself average size only), she gagged and stop BJ. i asked if she's okay, she says pain, but she literally only got the tip. so not too sure what's wrong here, maybe ystd too many customer. in the end never do BBBJ after that.

Edit: OKT text me to tell me that he went to ask Merry why service not so good, and found out that Merry just had her nose surgery done (even okt wasn't aware). Okay, this makes a lot more sense now when she told me nose pain mouth pain. perhaps this is why BBBJ and kiss/french was so poorly done. just for bros to note if decide to go with merry, pls be gentle with her.

FJ: 8/10
tried multiple positions, she's okay with the changes. best was the doggie with the mirrors. when she riding cowgirl, she does only the grinding motion, and not the grind and pump up and down, which i prefer.

Feels

GFE: 2/10
don't know if i not handsome, or she too tired. showering felt mechanical, no flirting, no sexy touches. she doesnt really do cuddling, then as mentioned, try to kiss/lick her will siam. more GFE ladies when you FJ with them, they will purposely hug you tighter/touch your arms and legs, but merry doesn't do those.

Service: 8/10
altho mechanical, i cannot fault the effort she puts into the service she wants to do. different positions for FJ she never complain (altho did mention i took too long to release). in between 2s, she gave me massage too. it wasn't the best massage, but pretty decent.

Slutiness: 6/10
ok, i think this category not a lot of bros talk about. so basically i don't care too much if the girl acting or not, but fantasy lor if act slutty, act like my cock damn big and giving her good time, i rate highly.

merry given a passing score because when she wants to, she can give you the cfm look and be slutty. but super obvious she faking cuz some moments have, some moments dont have. in general i think during fj, slutiness quite good, but afterwards, lack of gfe drops this points i feel. also feel like her moaning not a lot, need a lot of encouragement from me.

Comms: Bare minimum
don't expect her to keep proper conversation with you in eng. her eng is very basic, can string together short sentences type. however, understands enough to try to accommodate to your requests (just add hand movements la lol).

Conclude

Overall Satisfaction: 70/100
this felt... a bit strange lor. merry looks pretty good face and body wise, and body is really my type petite one. maybe really is too many customers the previous day then she tired, so today not very good gfe. because she does show glimmers of good svc/gfe very sparingly.

also, not being able to bbbj, french, and low gfe is disappointing for me. i think jane really spoilt me liao. so in the end, i still think merry is a Tier A, but defininitely will be a winner if she improve in the parts i mentioned.

now that tried a few girls around, i can say if xmm/syt, but the gfe and service totally bad hor, i think i will prefer a less young syt, but gfe and service gao gao. in this sense, if i compare Jane and Merry, I think Jane comes out quite ahead.

Like all FRs, YMMV, we tend to compare most recent bonks, people are subjective, and my preference are young xmm syt with petite body types.

ps. i quite bad with tech, but saw that some bros upped my rep points. i not too sure how to do that or how to check, but still happy my honest frs are being noticed.
Upz sia you, respect. I was asking around and might be seeing her next week maybe, to confirm your FR haha

Thanks bro
Old 25-08-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantscrewyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays....I will rather go JOHOR BAHRU and bonk there using my $150 there for 2 shots. No waste my money my petrol my parking fee!

P.S -
BONUS is there can OVN.
240RM one shot you can fuck a Viet or Thai already.
220RM one shot also have. 120mins 2 shot at 440RM also have...
So WTF you all why waste time here...sohai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Lovedestiny Jennifer

And this photo appear here because it did not meet the basic requirement. Waste my time waste my money waste my petrol and waste my parking fee!

Last edited by iwantscrewyou; 25-08-2022 at 02:37 AM.
Old 25-08-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantscrewyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$300 i can at JB bonk 3 girls @ one shot each. Perhaps too many stupid sohai already. OKT think now still Covid lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
That is why. Expensive doesn't mean good. 300 bucks 90mins this kinda standard i will f both the girl and okt up. To be honest i have no idea why okt have the audacity to charge such a sky high price. Too many carrots perhaps.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
cyrus8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late Fr for Miki from Poseidon

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...6#post21556506

Okt : friendly and prompt reply
Looks: 8.5/10 - cute innocent face
Body: 8/10 - natural soft B cup
BBBJ: 9/10 - swallow the whole rod with many tongue swirling action, DT and strong suction, also take her time to polish my rod and licking my balls. Can see she really love bbbj.
FJ: 9/10 - natural wet, no ky needed. Tight and accommodate to my request. Once you press her love button, from shy become wild with stereo moaning.
GFE:10/10 - willing to please, hardworking with good attitude. Gave me massage between shots. Got strength, not piano type.
Rtf: 9/10 - why not, after my vitamin M replenish.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantscrewyou View Post
Nowadays....I will rather go JOHOR BAHRU and bonk there using my $150 there for 2 shots. No waste my money my petrol my parking fee!

P.S -
BONUS is there can OVN.
240RM one shot you can fuck a Viet or Thai already.
220RM one shot also have. 120mins 2 shot at 440RM also have...
So WTF you all why waste time here...sohai...
Bro I am JB king also pls
280RM 2 shots big tits Thailand girl give good BJ with slurping sound and porn star look
Knn SG you pay 200SGD girl see your pornstar look face nbcb
Plus now ICA check fuel so fucking often compared to pre COVID
Sometimes need to think and try luck going in with empty tank

Empty tank go in pump 97 then pump your vpower in to the girls there
Old 25-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meiji from SA

I had Meiji for lunch yesterday. Location is hotel but no need to register.
Looks 7/10 she is very fair and looks young.
Body 7/10 she is a bit thic but not fat.
Kissing 5/10 i had to ask permission as she seems avoiding it
Bbbj 8/10 i had to stop her or else I could have wasted my shot
Fj 6/10 she applied KY so felt slippery.
Gfe 7/10 she makes an effort to converse with her broke english. She said it is her first time coming to SG.

Overall still a good bonk.
Old 25-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dudenextdoor01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Fr for Minnie

Look: Same as picture. Shy and sexy gf vibes
Body: Natural C boobs
Service: tries her best, very accommodating, high gfe shy gf, soft moans when doggy
Overall: Nice girl with great personality. Language was an issue for me but she tries her best
Old 25-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

TARMA LOVERS

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894092
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894720

Promised Bro Silk for this FR if girls were good and indeed they were.
Had a lot of Missed from a few 'New' Stables and from what i feel its the same stables that each time they have a bad reputation they change stable name coz the hotels and logistics they used are they same so these days if i try a new stable and it happens to be same place i tend to give it a missed.

Been with Bro Silk for a long time and girls tends to be legit and better in terms of Quality. QC level have been good but always pricing wise its higher compared to others but that $20-$30 more can give me a peace of mind. The locations and logistics are good as they usually only use apartments, Central East area i supposed the common areas and no such thing as small tidy hand towels or rags that only enough to clean my KKJ.

Tarma Milk+Jess

I will keep this very short. Location is descreet very nice area with big rooms big towels. Feeling adventurous and Bro Silk recommended me this pair of Tarma, Jess Pic looks good to me but second thoughts on Milk initially but since bro recommended i take.

Arrived at location, lift was maintenance so use the stairs instead. Greeting me was Milk who opens the door. First impression, ok photo need to change. She's smiling and sweet ice break straight away. Jess was inside and say Hi. I was thinking this time Ho Sei Liao 2 power babes.

Milk Showered for me and was teasing me while showering as Jess said she just showered. I am fine with it and after shower proceed to bed.

The Power Deed:
I think bros that do tarma usually have lots of fantasy and this pair really makes my day.

Double Blow: Both can share a cock with BBBJ and dare to play. Milk was blowing me sucking like no tmr and Jess goes down on my balls. Double-Blow, Balls licking taking turns to BBBJ. No Joke. Very long dun have these services.

Painting:
While Milk continues to Blow, I signal Jess to give me her pussy.
Painted her well and changed the other way for Jess to Blow me and i painted Milk. Sibei power both no smell and clean pussies.

Frenching:
After the Foreplay part was done, both can french. I dun mean they french each other but i mean with me. How often is that coz i painted both and they still ok to do DFK when i wanted it. Power!

Fucking/Fingering:
Both are nice to fuck but what super aroused me was when i was fucking Jess 1st, Milk was fingering herself to make herself super wet while i french with her.

This Pair is really Power. Non commercial feel. Dirty Dirty Sex.
No raw of course.

Total Damaged was $300/90/2 which i feel its a fucking steal.
Tip them $30 each. Going to RTF tonight coz i think Milk last day tomorrow.

Bros that took them really Sip Sip never share coz milk already almost 2weeks and i only gotten her till the very last week.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1