The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
just pick any 1 out of the 3 and go. dun wait.
Ya just go, don't hesitate then ask this ask that stalk ml all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Shocking thing was I noticed that she just rearranged the towel and seemed to use it again for the next session...

If she does this during this period, goodness...
Wah piang eh visited her twice before the pandemic started but never noticed.. Now I'm feeling fucking sick..
Old 08-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
they would rather go back then drop price ba. whats the point come here do so much service to strangers, risk getting caught, at the end of the day just to get by.
Here, drop price enhance service and hygiene, or reduce to v plain vanilla basic service and slash price, still might work for them.

If go back, near the epicentre of the outbreak, plus all the domestic measures imposed by the central government, gd luck to them liao. And with so many countries banning entry of their nationals, they no need to go anywhere in the next 3-6 months liao.

My view only
Old 08-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Here, drop price enhance service and hygiene, or reduce to v plain vanilla basic service and slash price, still might work for them.

If go back, near the epicentre of the outbreak, plus all the domestic measures imposed by the central government, gd luck to them liao. And with so many countries banning entry of their nationals, they no need to go anywhere in the next 3-6 months liao.

My view only
heard from some that central government extended the 禁止外出 rule
Old 08-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Shocking thing was I noticed that she just rearranged the towel and seemed to use it again for the next session...

If she does this during this period, goodness...
Those stay in hotel like to do that.that why hotel not my favourite
Old 08-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute
Today buai tahan, fking horny, so visit this one

https://sglonelyguys.org/tang-guo-massage/

Looks 7/10
I give her this score cause i into milf. Her pics online is when she 5 years younger

Massage 2/10
I think less then 5min ask me turn over liao do specials. No technique no nothing

HJ / BBBJ 5/10
I am struggling to even give her this score. Her bbbj no suction no feel. Good effort on her HJ. Got some feeling

GFE 3/10
Talking for the sake of talking. Want to hug also cannot.

RTM No

Time watcher, poor massage. Room hygiene subpar. Worst is the GFE not there. Its really cheap thrill for me today.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
Today buai tahan, fking horny, so visit this one

https://sglonelyguys.org/tang-guo-massage/
She's also a FL on the lycan site. $100 for 2 shots. Hope you're not feeling too foolish.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-jia-jia/

this one been here very, no review so far....
Old 08-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Idk when I will visit them again

Sometime need to pcc it off
Old 08-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

40 case liao best don't chiong
Old 09-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

xby massage not bad but not hard enough for me, petite size,syt.
score average 7 to 8.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
xby massage not bad but not hard enough for me, petite size,syt.
score average 7 to 8.
eh seriously. You visit ML for the massage only ah? I dare say 90% of all MLs fall into this "not bad massage" category.

Missing out other details. Not sure if really got visit or not 😂
Old 09-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
eh seriously. You visit ML for the massage only ah? I dare say 90% of all MLs fall into this "not bad massage" category.

Missing out other details. Not sure if really got visit or not 😂
Lol. I also scratch head. Strange character.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnlu View Post
Actually, how legal is it to engage the services of these online platforms? If there is a raid or if the girls are caught, will we be prosecuted?
Totally illegal! You'd be in big trouble! So best thing is to stay in school, study hard, get good grades, get a lucrative job and be a multimillionaire... Then many many girls will flock to you and want to suck your dick, legally.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

🤣🤣 That's a good one bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Totally illegal! You'd be in big trouble! So best thing is to stay in school, study hard, get good grades, get a lucrative job and be a multimillionaire... Then many many girls will flock to you and want to suck your dick, legally.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Missing out other details. Not sure if really got visit or not ��
The other bro b4 me already share, dun see the need to repeat again.
You yourself never tried, read alr suspect
what you mean not sure, if you dun believe it just ignore it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1