The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sng69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
I hope not but with the deletion going on and soon there will be a thread started for bad bonks just like…………..dome 2 lol
Should start ley, then all the clones' fake FRs will become useless
Old 02-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
fck44grand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fendi- Hookers

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=fendi

Very young! Can see her face still very smooth without lines. She looks same in person. Can even be prettier in some angles.

Her body is slim and petite with that pearly white skin.

Thought she will be just soso. But I underestimated her. Her kiss were passionate and wild at the same time. Played with my hair and my ears and slowly licked me from my neck to my cock and balls. Power sucking! And when I touched her, her pussy was soaking wet! Fingered her for a While but I was really too horny so I just went to fuck her in doggy. Was so easy to fuck her so hard holding her waist as she is petite. Her pussy feels so good. Went to missionary and that position just made my legs jelly.. gave her a taste of my cum on her face
Old 02-08-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892590&highlight=miki

Miki - SS

Looks: 9/10 looks very fair for a thai girl. Nowadays thai girls don’t look like thai girls. Got many different mix feel

Body: 8/10 quite nice body, far no scars. Well taken care of.

Painting: never tried this with her.

BBBJ: 9/10 she dive into action with her heavily mouth skills small mouth that feels with tight with it’s pull back, she like it when I hold her hair up for her.

FJ: 8/10 accommodating to a lot of positions, considered quite wet. She face of pleasure see already very steam.

GFE: touchy yet subtle

RTF: I won’t snatch for slots, if got availability let’s go again
Old 02-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone here misses pre covid version of siambus? They used to have big tits to go along with their petite frame. Now it seems the trend is to look like koreans. Slim, fair and flat. I mean if i want that, i can always try east asians. This is so sad.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 13
mayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891243

Just enjoyed Muay from Mansions. It was a good experience overall!

Looks: 7/10 similar to photo. Slight tan and slight blemish on face but pleasant still.

Body: 8/10 slim and lovely ass. No tummy. Very nice peach shape ass when doing doggy.

Cbj: 7/10 didn’t get to see much cos 69 but was capped bj and lasted quite a bit but didn’t feel much feels

Frenching: N/A didn’t try.

Fj: 8-9/10 tried 69, doggy, missionary and riding. Doggy by far the most enjoyable. Seeing her peach ass bounce with each pump

Overall: 8/10 did one shot only. Wanted to change to 2 but she was booked already wasted.

Rtf: yes but last day for her tomorrow. So no chance sadly.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another FR also for Opal from Mansion, as promised to OKT also.

I just had to book her after looking through some of her past FRs. And so it happened quite quickly.

OKT: 10/10 - Easygoing, responsive, accommodating and clear instructions. Thanks again bro

Looks: 9/10 - PSE looks, that's all i will need to say. Looks just like the pics and has a very sultry vixen vibe to her. If horny is what you are itching from a FL, she basically exudes all of it.

Body: 9/10 - Curvy at the right areas, all natural boobs of nice decent size, and has shaved pussy which got wet easily. Has quite a dark natural thai tan to her, probably the tannest FL i have met to date.

French: 9/10 - She is really into this. Excels in this part of the foreplay and i can easily without a doubt say she can willingly go at it for as long as you want to. Very hot.

BBBJ: 10/10 - God dam. This is totally PSE bbbj level of standard for me. Slurpy? Check. Eye contact? Check. Slow and sensual, alternating with fast strokes with suction? Check. Sloppy wet with saliva? Check. Easily 10 out of 10, one of the best i have ever had.

Attitude: 10/10 - She is such a nice and sweet girl. Chatting with her has been a bliss and very genuine. No air and commercial feel. She shared about herself more than she needed to and i appreciate that about her. She is also VERY service oriented so what more to say.

FJ: 8/10 - For this scoring take my number with a pinch of salt as i wasn't at my best on the day i met her. So i couldn't go long bonking and cummed after by opting for BJ. The score is purely down on my experience on the day because i wasn't at my tip top condition, but she is excellent! Tight and wet pussy that is pure joy to bonk. She sure is a sex goddess though and definitely would have been a 10/10 experience if i have had enough rest prior to meeting her.

RTF: Easily without a doubt 100% rtf material. Not easy to find gems like her, and her rates are very reasonable for the level of services you get, paired with a PS-like fl like her. Unfortunately she may be returning soon, so i may not get a chance to book again before she goes but if she does come back to sg next time, count me in. Will keep my eyes peeled.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Bro, your experience for 2 diff girls so similar ah ?
Yes, all my FR rather similar. I use that as a template can a not?
Old 02-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phoenix90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
Ok... 2 times my FR deleted, and 1 time my complaint about deletion also deleted getting zapped for truthful FR and then post deleted.. is this what dome 1 has become?

Anyways gonna try write FR but leaving out girl and stable name. Those who wanna know PM.

Place got renovation and construction being done just next door. the walls got hammering and drilling. If really want to go please go at night.

Shower is small and towel leaves fluff all over your body.

Looks-wise... wider jaw and many acne on face and back. Body got slight tummy with big scar.

Slightly hairy asshole.

BBBJ got teeth feeling, no CIM or she dont understand. No AR also, just use finger rub a few times.
I think I know who. Also fell for this trap. Dome 1 is shit now. Gonna avoid for a couple of months. Anyone got slim syt good with bbbj please PM and share
Old 02-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF FR for Opal from Mansion. Amazing hot girl.

RTF session was similar to first session so won’t repeat all details. Check out my first FR for her.

Started with making out on the bed. Continued with lots of oral back and forth. She loves it. Receiving as well as giving. Lots of frenching. Lots of touching.

Started cowgirl. Fully inside. Very deep. She gave me a bunch of OMG’s and rolling eyes. Grinding, pumping and twisting. Amazing. Doggy equally good. Me bending over to grap her boobs. She turned her head to French. Crazy hot. Finished missionary whiling frenching.

Best sex of the year.

She is leaving Thursday.

Last edited by mayati605; 03-08-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jasonice is Cool - loads of Potential

Late fr for Ann from A1

Booked on 17 July

Short fr for the pretty girl

Okt 10/10
Look 9/10 (sure you will feel okay one )
Body 9/10( hot )
Bbbj 8/10
Sex 10/10

One shot and leg weak alr haha

Very pretty girl and worth Rtf
Old 02-08-2022, 02:37 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Hi bro,

I tried Angie too and maybe your FR is wrong gal? Cos TRL got one Ann and one Angie.

This below is Angie

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891979

This below is Ann

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892264

Angie hair quite short, like shoulder length. Not long hair.

Angie boobs 100% enhanced. But nicely done. Nipples sensitive, don't like me to lick.

No offence to bro Bullet168. I here to contribute my own FR and to clarify a bit as TRL is one of my fave OKT as he bring in Rita, Som and Opal. And the girls pic quite close to real person.

My short FR:
Angie is not bad. BJ is decent. Location is good. Towels the usual small ones. Nice body and nice butt. Any position she is ok. Fave position is standing doggy with her in front of mirror. Can look at her face and look at her tattoo. The pic you see is close to the real person, add some thai tan and a bit of blemish on the face. She look older than the pic, but of course that's standard for all the FL here.

Very nice back tattoo of a bird maybe phoenix, but still unfinished. Service ok. But she is a bit new, more GFE than PSE.

RTF: Perhaps. Still looking for Opal and Som level of svc.
Yes, i try angie. My defining of short and your maybe different. Shoulder length you consider short. My short is tomboy standard then is short.

You want me to show you the prove of booking?

Breast is not my priority. You think is enhanced or said is enhanced i think normal nice to grab and i feel soft so i think is no wrong.

Back in action, better than ever
Old 02-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 10
KeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Kelly from Club Friday.

OKT was very responsive and polite.

Kelly looks really similar to her photos.

However, thats all the good news there is.

No kissing. No bbbj. Sorry. Didnt even bother to do capped bbbj. Perhaps one stroke then she asked if she can proceed to do FJ.

During FJ, cannot kiss her boobs. Cannot neck her. Cannot kiss her.

I start to get very sian and ask her to just hj me. Heck it.

Then during HJ, no touching of her boobs either.

I almost wanted to leave her room there and then.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 27
twain27 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwain27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891368

Tried Ann from A1

Okt: 10. Clear concise instructions
Location: 8 good location Central area. Still possible to walk if taking public transport

Looks: 8.5 Thai tan. Very pretty
Body: 8.5 Slim, natural B cup
GFE: High. Tumbling around in bed kissing, frenching, petting etc.

Looking forward to experience the other ladies in bro A1's stable.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
Yes, all my FR rather similar. I use that as a template can a not?
Of course can, no problem.
I just curious can or not ?
Old 02-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Yes, i try angie. My defining of short and your maybe different. Shoulder length you consider short. My short is tomboy standard then is short.

You want me to show you the prove of booking?

Breast is not my priority. You think is enhanced or said is enhanced i think normal nice to grab and i feel soft so i think is no wrong.
Ok la! No need to prove. Maybe too many fake FR liao my head all confused who is real who is fake. Damn jialat.

Have a good day bro, no hard feeling, in the end we just want to share good intel!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1