The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
There’s your dfk ML..
Haha yes that's why I'm kced ..does everyone get dfk? Or just a handful 😅😅
Old 14-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
He better pray hard that BB spy in this thread don't report back to BB that he showering heavy dose of TLC towards another ML
Lol I think she’s not that type even if she knows.. She knows where to draw the line, and she has others “pampering” her as well..

Anyway Darren says he’s quitting this scene soon so why not go out with a bang?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
HAHAH ~ sorry I can't help you in this. You still have to queue up.
Hahaha bro, don’t need your help anymore. Finally managed to book a slot with her. This time the waiting time not so long, “only” 8 hours. Last time I had to wait more than 24 hours hahaha
Old 14-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Haha yes that's why I'm kced ..does everyone get dfk? Or just a handful 😅😅
You look like andy lau mah with deep pockets?

No idea Bro haven’t tried her yet, tho I wouldn’t add dfk to my MRs as it’s something I consider “extra” and most of the time depends on your chemistry with the ML..

Old 14-01-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Previously only park myself in the HC/MP dome and rarely venture here cause of bad experience on the website ML. Didn't really notice this tread previously so didn't know which ML is good. Chance upon this tread last week and oh boy, I'm glad I did. As a good student, I read back past 100 pages, trying to take note of who is good, believe me, after a while also blur cause too many of them. Anyway, manage to tried two recently who caught my eyes.

Xue Er FR
SMS to both Xue Er and Tang Tang as I knew both are hard to get type and pray one of them is free. TT replied back with a big NO. Sianzzz half. But thereafter, XE replied say OK! Wah, damn happy man liao. haha.

Anyway proceeded to her said location. Place is a bit hard to reach with public transport. Luckily it didn't rain else even more worse. Plus point is there's a foodcourt nearby with lots of KTV girls to bio in the area while waiting.

Location is also discreet enough and room is also clean and spacious.
Looks wise not SYT but quite chio and sexy if you ask me. She was wearing nightgown showing off all her assets.

She directed me to shower and thereafter lay on the bed where she do her massage and chit chatting in nuke. The massage is quite okish.

Then she started her catbath on the back, HDLY, etc. Also quite good, though there's better ones I had tried (Like the popular Adele in HC dome)

After that flip over, and this is when she really shines. Catbath, rub here, rub there, tease me hard hard till buey tahan. Also allows 4G roaming. So damn shiok shiok.

Then came the main course, bj. Damn good and skillful! Not joking as I don't really cum easily on bj, but she did it even tho it took me sometime. No complain, no blackface excellence world class service. Like seriously, her CIM is a must try, no joke.

Anyway, after that bath, hug hug, paid and I left a happy man.
RTM? Confirmed. She got the looks, body and service at a reasonable cost, totally worthwhile. Think the only negative is her location. For people like me who dont drive, is really......

Natalie FR
Read before that she is very very hard to get, and high chance of getting aeroplaned. So I just tried my luck from SMS her. No reply till the next day morning, and she gave me a timing. I quickly reply ONZ!

Went to her location and was praying she won't aeroplane me. Haha. Location was quite nearby MRT station which is good. Thereafter follow her instruction step by step to finally reach her place. Phew....

Looks wise don't think she belongs to the SYT category. But still a pleasant looking and sweet looking. Her service starts the minute you step foot into her apartment.

She guided me in, and help removed my clothes while teasing a bit. Then ask me go shower. Shower half way, she came in to help as well.

Inside the bathroom, she ask me to sit on a "chair", and she apply some nuru gel and started sliding her body and hands all over me. This kinda service I only experience in China DG sauna only. Certainly brings back lots of memories.

Then we dried up and proceeded onto the bed where she do some massage and chit chat a bit. She been in SG for quite sometime it seems. She can talk singlish so well. Haha. Anyway massage wise, think it's just normal normal nia. Then she start catbath front and back and gave a very good bj. She will also ask you to on your fours and go beneath to give you the bj. Changed a few patterns, wah piangz, lucky I can tahan.

Then she started her b2b nuru massage. It was pretty good and shiok. Very similar to those I experience in China DG sauna. While her boobs may not be as big as Xue Er, but you can feel her neh neh and puss and body sliding all over your body. While sliding around, she also teasing you here and there to built up the hype. Then she gave another round of bj and and finish me off with a damn shiok hj with her lying beside me lips locked. Shiok gao gao. Service really no horse run.

RTM? Confirmed also. But provided can get a slot with her. I was lucky once, not sure of the next time after reading through the past 100 pages. lol
It's also rare to find b2b nuru massage in SG anyway especially at her cost. Damn worth while.

Next on my list to clear...... Too many of them tho, so would appreciate if any kind bros can help prioritize for me. Haha Or help me correct the below category, cause really a bit blur after reading 100+ pages. Too much to try, too little $$. Need to try to hit the correct target.

Service Cat
1) Tang Tang
2) Zhu Li
3) Man Man
4) Zu Er
5) Wen Cun
6) Xin Er (Milf with AR)

Vanilla Cat
1) Bei Bei
2) Ting Bao
3) Song Song
4) Li Li
5) Linda
6) Xiao Wan Zi
7) Rui Rui
8) 7P

Tarma
1) Ling Long and XiaoXiao
Apologies, someone scolded me for not putting in the link. So here is it. Don’t book the wrong one.

Xue Er - https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Natalie - https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You look like andy lau mah with deep pockets?

No idea Bro haven’t tried her yet, tho I wouldn’t add dfk to my MRs as it’s something I consider “extra” and most of the time depends on your chemistry with the ML..
No deep pocket bro..she gave me alot of gfe which I want to classify as false hopes as I'm unable to bring her out

Yea I'm having a hard time deciding if it's chemistry or maybe she's just fishing me

She told me some customer brought her sister and her out for supper and offered to cover their rent..

I have trust issues so I don't even know if that's some crazy tarma or something. I kind of believe they're just out here to make the most money and nothing more.. she's making average 800-1k++ a day 🤯🤯
Old 14-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
No deep pocket bro..she gave me alot of gfe which I want to classify as false hopes as I'm unable to bring her out

Yea I'm having a hard time deciding if it's chemistry or maybe she's just fishing me

She told me some customer brought her sister and her out for supper and offered to cover their rent..

I have trust issues so I don't even know if that's some crazy tarma or something. I kind of believe they're just out here to make the most money and nothing more.. she's making average 800-1k++ a day 🤯🤯
Too many bros lately thinking too deep too much la. DFK or whatever xtra you get please remember you not the exclusive one la. You are not and never will be. Look at all the WC postings, lifesize teddy bear, concerts, osea getaways, branded goods, atas food, now even have few weeks worth of groceries supply delivery..that's not even including those ML who prefer low profile hence don't post their freebies. Don't go down this route unless you loads of dollar notes to burn and wanna compete for ML attention.

Enjoy the non listed items ML provide and don't start imagine it's anything more. Maybe they just don't find you repulsive, maybe they suddenly feel like it, maybe they give to everybody, you will never know why anyway so why bother to analyse!
Old 14-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Finally tried Xue Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/) today and after the session I wondered why it took me so long to try her. I used to be a semi regular for Angel and was feeling kinda bummed and salty (guess many bros around here feel the same way too lol) that she stopped taking appointments and I wasn't part of her seemingly exciting trip to BKK hahaha. Decided to try someone new today to "get over" her and thought i'll give Xue Er a try since I recall many good reviews for her. Didn't regret my choice one bit.

Here's my MR for Xue Er.
Face: 7/10 similar to the photo. Not the prettiest but pleasant looking. As a reference, Angel is my gold standard for looks and i'd rate her a 9.
Body: 8/10 very close to photo. Slim but curvy at the right spots.
Boobs: 9/10very nice hand full. Not experienced enough to know if it's real or fake though.
Sensual/BBBJ: 10/10 excellent service, like many said, it's non stop service from start to finish. Only thing is that she doesn't allow painting as she mentioned that she's really sensitive and that's probably why she gets really wet. So far I think she might be the only one that i've tried that gets so wet and will encourage you to finger her gently.
Massage: 7/10 puts in good effort but not the best.
GFE: 9.5/10 good conversationalist and will ask for your likes and dislikes throughout the session.

Conclusion: Amazing session and will definitely rtm sooner rather than later. While Xue Er doesn't look as good as Angel (IMO) and doesn't allow painting (Angel allows this), I feel that Xue Er provides a more complete set of services and offers better service in every other way. Btw she also mentioned that she will be heading back to China for CNY but will be back again in early March.
I managed to book xue er on Thursday! She replied almost immediately. Is it I'm lucky that she's not busy and got a slot I want?

And also look through FRs for her and saw this bro saying can finger her but no painting? Is it true?
Old 14-01-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
I managed to book xue er on Thursday! She replied almost immediately. Is it I'm lucky that she's not busy and got a slot I want?

And also look through FRs for her and saw this bro saying can finger her but no painting? Is it true?
All I can say regarding your two questions is: Don't think too much and All these do not matter.

Cheers, dude.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 14-01-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

You really sound like you’re relatively new to this scene..

Follow John’s advice and don’t think too much..

Old 14-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:

Booking a day or two in advance normally can get your desired slot, however do remind her or any MLs the day before
or in the morning on that day for confirmation.

For Xue Er just go with the flow, if you're shy she'll guide you along

Thank You
Old 14-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
yue yue really awesome! very friendly and nice. makes you feel at ease. she is sweet. very nice to chat with,after massage n shower bj and auto roam that i feel shiok
looks: 7/10 milf look
body: 9/10 i really love her flawless soft skin and amazing big natural boobs.
massage: 8/10 very sensual, the nice boob on body really came as a surprise
bj/hj:8.5/10 nice and sensual, best part is the boobs u can squeeze gently
someone in the forum is not happy with my post and use two acc to deduct my point.If i make you unhappy i am sorry for that,but like or don't is up to individuals,i find that she is good so write her a FR.
l must let you know,i am not OKT,who is her OKT everyone knows.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
All I can say regarding your two questions is: Don't think too much and All these do not matter.

Cheers, dude.
Ooops. Okok noted!
Old 14-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Booking a day or two in advance normally can get your desired slot, however do remind her or any MLs the day before
or in the morning on that day for confirmation.

For Xue Er just go with the flow, if you're shy she'll guide you along

Thank You
How u know I shy? 🤣🤣 I also told her I'm shy, Cox only dated a few before, still very new to this scene. Just wanted to give her a heads up. I really hope she will guide me well😅😅

Thanks bro!
Old 14-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Usually you’ll be able to get good time slots if you book in advance. As for the answer to your second question, like what many of the bros around here has already said, it mostly probably depends on your chemistry with the ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1