The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-08-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was at my company audit with a Korean auditor assessing our documentations. She was about 1.7 in height and she kept bending down to scrutinise the details. Her shirt was white and rather see-through and she was wearing flowery print lacy bra. I was trying hard to remove my focus from her downblouse that I almost started my reply to her with “boobs” instead of “but”.
you need to bring her out as a company representative and Singapore ambassador!
Old 25-08-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Another lucky day, on the way to bus stop at bishan. I need to climb the overhead bridge to the bus stop. In front of me was a young girl i think early 20s, wearing a short skirts. As i am climbing the stairs, she suddenly speed up her pace. So i was curious why suddenly speed up. So i lift up my head and there is was her black panty and fair pairs of smooth thights welcome me wide open. Cute butt too. After that i know she was chasing her bus. Too bad i didnt take the same bus with her. Cause i saw her climb up to the 2nd deck of the bus.
Old 25-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
as said by some here, when a gal wear a sexy outfit, it's for their own pleasure and condlfidence, but never to let others violate their modesty. Unless the lady is a outright slut or pure careless babe, then you can count yourself lucky that day.
some wear to show, some wear to enjoy being sexy!
Old 25-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

saw one today; was walking by and this university-aged girl (she was reading some uni lecture note) was seated with some friends on those park bench kinda seats;

then she was seated such that she was a bit back and slightly slouching. + wearing a short top

so i walked past and instantly saw that her panties was like 1/3 exposed - wasn't particularly sexy but still a nice grey hiphugger peeking out 1/3 from her pants

her friend beside her surely must've seen but he didnt say anything.
Old 25-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Clarets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
saw one today; was walking by and this university-aged girl (she was reading some uni lecture note) was seated with some friends on those park bench kinda seats;

then she was seated such that she was a bit back and slightly slouching. + wearing a short top

so i walked past and instantly saw that her panties was like 1/3 exposed - wasn't particularly sexy but still a nice grey hiphugger peeking out 1/3 from her pants

her friend beside her surely must've seen but he didnt say anything.
His friend also beoing very long already
Old 25-08-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
some wear to show, some wear to enjoy being sexy!
Agreed...but wats the point for those wearing to feel sexy if they don't actually hv anything to offer to guys to appreciate or make them interested or bothered to see like a pretty face n fig or a pair of sexy boobs ...those wanting to show obviously know they r attractive n hv something to show that guys desire or like to see or beo

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-08-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I think i saw a brown dot but cant confirm what is it. It happens too fast
Best that I can do... you guys be the judge on whether there's anything to see

Old 25-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
kirk28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot see leh, maybe my eyesight not so good
Old 25-08-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Agreed...but wats the point for those wearing to feel sexy if they don't actually hv anything to offer to guys to appreciate or make them interested or bothered to see like a pretty face n fig or a pair of sexy boobs ...those wanting to show obviously know they r attractive n hv something to show that guys desire or like to see or beo
Feeling sexy for a woman does not mean she will want all guys to oogle. She may just want her special guy to appreciate. At most, being Liberal, don't mind some to see but not touch.
What I can't stand is those who wear something sexy yet super conscious, keep pulling the outfit to hide either the cleavage or her exposed butt cheeks. Worst, if she's a A-boobs or saggy butt.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

My encounter today:
Was at a bus stop waiting for my bus. Suddenly a lady in white hugging top alighted from her bus.
As she was walking towards my direction (to the traffic light), i could not help to realise that she wasnt wearing any bra, instead, she’s wearing a heart shape nipple tape.
As her top is tight fitting, i saw heart shape on each boob. Futuremore, she’s malay. With that skin tone, the tape is super obvious.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was in hall. Walk past stretch of hostels for foreigner. I know 1 girl from UK staying in one of the hall. She in my cca de and I know she always never close window. That time I was walking to dabao dinner, she was changing. I saw her and I just stop and enjoy the view. Her body was like Rebecca the mediacorp one, boobs Quite firm B-C cup. She took off the normal bra and swap with sports bra. ( she’s a runner ) Tits fucking sexy, not so big not small. Then suddenly she looked out the window and saw me looking. I shouted ‘ eh ______, close ur windows or u making people hard ‘ She brushed and smiled at me and replied ‘ I just wanna make you hard ‘

And in following weeks got some short miracle happened, wanna know more?? Hehehehe
Old 26-08-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5583 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
And in following weeks got some short miracle happened, wanna know more?? Hehehehe
Yes more please brother

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 26-08-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Not anything exposed...
But at breakfast saw a lady... probably hitting 60.
In yoga pants and tight tiny T.
Thing is, her waist probably only 24... and her bust surely C or D.. her figure really beats 99.99% of ladies even in their 20s.
Face can't make it though...
Old 26-08-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Feeling sexy for a woman does not mean she will want all guys to oogle. She may just want her special guy to appreciate. At most, being Liberal, don't mind some to see but not touch.
What I can't stand is those who wear something sexy yet super conscious, keep pulling the outfit to hide either the cleavage or her exposed butt cheeks. Worst, if she's a A-boobs or saggy butt.
Yup, agree with bro junior_cannibal too...in life nothing is 100% the same...some want this some want that..depends on wat the gal wants really...there r many different types of gals ranging from the v. conservative n guai to the v. notti....thks for the clarification bro

Yes, there r many gals who think v highly of themselves n look down on us guys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Went to a famous prawn noodle shop in the east 2 weeks ago, just now sitting beside the queue and at eye level, can see the ah lian beside the ah Beng bf zaogeng.

She was wearing a hot pants with damn huge lobang near the groin area. White panties exposed. Eyeballed for a good few minutes as the queue was not moving and both of them busy on their phones.

From 吃虾面 become want to 吃 her 下面
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1