The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
I made my first appt with Bei Bei last Saturday. She cancelled the appt on Sat morning.. She just said sorry and I got something on.. I am still quite pissed.. Spoil my mood on that day.
Over the last few days, and possibly the next few days/weeks, it is likely that many appointments will be cancelled by MLs.

From what i heard, very strong winds that even targetted webmasters. One of the insiders whose provides the number checking system for the MLs kena up lorry, and so even many bros who had good records in the database may be told their numbers are not in the database. (There are several such databases.) These bros are likely to have their appointments cancelled, if their numbers are not in multiple databases.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilwue08 View Post
I presume this is for hotels? And wah that guy next level sia, 0 tact and awareness. Maybe he's just legitimately pissed and wants to shut down the whole business.

How about condos with security guards then? So many AP listed under condo central condo central... Want go also like not discreet leh
if you visited those MLs frequent enough, you won't be asking this question.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Saw that Celine is now offering Nuru Massage, last time i found her was quite a while back alr, don't have any memory of her service capability. Any bro can jog my memory a little bit?

Thinking of finding her for nuru and some lovely after services xD
Old 04-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
if you visited those MLs frequent enough, you won't be asking this question.
Hah you got me. That's why I'm asking mah. I've only ever visited one condo and that was unguarded. Help a newbie out please
Old 04-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I presume this is for hotels? And wah that guy next level sia, 0 tact and awareness. Maybe he's just legitimately pissed and wants to shut down the whole business.

How about condos with security guards then? So many AP listed under condo central condo central... Want go also like not discreet leh
Every condo is different, and each ML operating from a condo will have her set of instructions. The instructions will cover places for the ML to get a visual of the customer, as well as measures to bypass secuirty checks. (Many MLs actually operate in condos without security guards, actually.) You just need to follow the instructions closely; do not deviate or you might cause the ML to panic, and risk cancelling your appoitment, or facing a ML with a long, black face upon your meeting up with her.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

YY have been receiving some rave reviews here.
The short story was that I booked her not realizing that she has close ties with Angel and we had a good laugh about it.

She looks better than in her photos which is a lovely bonus to me.
Naturally drawing comparisons is inevitable and it is encouraging that new blood of Angel’s and Anna’s calibre are still coming in.

Figure is slim like a model with small B boobs
She gives the impression that she enjoys serving you which is a plus point.
Service and skill set is no horse run as expected
As far as the first 2 session goes, she is attentive and does not use phone during service.

I will probably RTM more when OG Angel leaves
Old 04-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Every condo is different, and each ML operating from a condo will have her set of instructions. The instructions will cover places for the ML to get a visual of the customer, as well as measures to bypass secuirty checks. (Many MLs actually operate in condos without security guards, actually.) You just need to follow the instructions closely; do not deviate or you might cause the ML to panic, and risk cancelling your appoitment, or facing a ML with a long, black face upon your meeting up with her.
That's a relief to know then. Maybe I'll start chionging more condos haha. Last time I went to scout out a condo where an ML was operating from, I straight up saw a security guard sitting at a desk next to the lifts... Damn sian
Old 04-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's a relief to know then. Maybe I'll start chionging more condos haha. Last time I went to scout out a condo where an ML was operating from, I straight up saw a security guard sitting at a desk next to the lifts... Damn sian
Be natural can liao. Security guards can be tricky, the ML usually has their own way around, so make sure you follow their instructions. Sometimes it could be through the back door, sometimes it could be the guard alrdy ganna brided.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Be natural can liao. Security guards can be tricky, the ML usually has their own way around, so make sure you follow their instructions. Sometimes it could be through the back door, sometimes it could be the guard alrdy ganna brided.
Ya usually the security guard bo hiew you one..

Went recently to 2 condos with guards but I just walked past them without any issues.. The FL/ML also gave me reassurances they wouldn't stop you or anything..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firstly, "they" (not the MLs) know which condos to select that have minimum fuss for visitors.

Anyway , maybe we all should also be discreet about writing too much info now. Don't need to make the vice job easier.

This operation is not a regular sweep, it's deeper. As bro Jason revealed, a webmaster already kenna. One whole database is compromised. Everyone has deleted it. Everyone is scared and taking extra precaution. So go with the flow bros.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

Some? I thought only got 1 so far before yours?

So have you been RTM-ing OG Angel as of late? Has it gotten better?

Old 04-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Over the last few days, and possibly the next few days/weeks, it is likely that many appointments will be cancelled by MLs.

From what i heard, very strong winds that even targetted webmasters. One of the insiders whose provides the number checking system for the MLs kena up lorry, and so even many bros who had good records in the database may be told their numbers are not in the database. (There are several such databases.) These bros are likely to have their appointments cancelled, if their numbers are not in multiple databases.
Yeah gonna cut down on my hanky panky a lot for this month..

Rest and recharge for the new year and incoming stock..

Old 04-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

The short story was that I booked her not realizing that she has close ties with Angel and we had a good laugh about it.

She looks better than in her photos which is a lovely bonus to me.
Naturally drawing comparisons is inevitable and it is encouraging that new blood of Angel’s and Anna’s calibre are still coming in.

Figure is slim like a model with small B boobs
She gives the impression that she enjoys serving you which is a plus point.
Service and skill set is no horse run as expected
As far as the first 2 session goes, she is attentive and does not use phone during service.

So her service is on par with OG Angel?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 04-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah gonna cut down on my hanky panky a lot for this month..

Rest and recharge for the new year and incoming stock..
Not very confident about incoming stock. See how lah see how. Up way up the mountain retreat liao.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I see one, albeit less popular, website down already yesterday. Those who advertised on it are practically throwing away the 挂网费 since it's barely into the new month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1