The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Good luck in finding for ur fav gal info in here dude
Old 17-06-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Respectpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepco View Post
Hi All,

I would like to find out where I can look for my favorite WL in L18H44BG1. I was not in Singapore for a while (3months) and then when I got back to look for her, she seemed to have disappeared….anyone knows what happened to her? Any feedback on her by the way? Heard she was quite hot and with many customers….cheers in advance for your answers…really appreciate it lots….would appreciate it if I could contact her as well…..
Maybe she gone back to thailand?

remove spaces

Old 19-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Will RTF if none better, but since I don't really like popping in/out houses, any bro who know any other similar SYT pls PM me if don't mind. Prefers those who look really young w/ slender/slim body type - Looks and slim are most important factors for me

Thx!
So, I RTF her just now

KC factor increased... action starts as soon as the door closed, stripped down while hugging and fondering, then pulled me along while she fall backward onto the bed. I signal to take a shower but she say no need so begun the main course...

The highlight is that, when we came, she told me it's her first time to cum with customer, but with her limited English, I can't make out if she meant it's for that day or ever since she started work there Whatever it was, sure fed my ego full! Well, at least I can tell if my partner really do cum or fake one, so for now I think I've found another good-partner for love making, not just fucking
Old 21-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
no)mercy is Cool - loads of Potential

FR report on L8H34G33

Forgot lorong liao but its the entrance after the petrol station. Cannot tahan work stress these few days thats y went in release.

H34 got quite a few lookers but in the end chose G34 cos she wink at me and gave me a slutty look. When she strips and i got a closer look, i realised shes even prettier upfront. Big eyes and a nice smile.

Go to room,undress and sop.Gave me listerine which implies i can french her. Bj me with caps on and then on top of me moaning, licking my nipples. She seems to enjoy it btw. Then proceed into various positions and finally unloads in doggy style. She gives me a massage on remaining time b4 finally beeps. Good service overall and recommended.

Name: Petite
Looks: 8/10 ( reminds me of bonking JC gals.)
Body : 7/10 no fats and solid
Boobs : B cup ( at least they are firm )
Attitude : Good and hardworking ( she even moan though u know its faked.)
AR : no, partly i also dint want to taste my ass when i french her
Frenching : Allowed
BJ : 7/10 ( At least she tries to fake some moans.)
FJ : 7/10 willing to try any positions
GFE : 8/10 (Great)
RTF : Sure ( Reminds me of bonking young JC gals. Shes 24 btw.)
Old 22-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=no)mercy;3850598]FR report on L8H34G33

Forgot lorong liao but its the entrance after the petrol station. Cannot tahan work stress these few days thats y went in release.

Shd b L18 bah
Old 22-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
no)mercy is Cool - loads of Potential

yep its lorong 18.

Thxs.
Old 22-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joe_rico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any other good recommendation at lor 8?
Old 24-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

FR: L18H38G9

Name: Mew?
Ht: approx 1.6
Build: Petite
Boob: C+ to D-

House 38 seem different from other houses as their gals wears bras in the fish tank! These gals also waved at you went u go sight seeing! Already eyeing this gal No 9. Few days ago, decided to visit House 38 and saw Gal 9 and on duty! I think even u no mood, with their dressing and slutty waves, you sure marikita!

Anyway, asked for Gal 9 and she bring me up her room, bathed me and proceed to bed.

She started to give cat bath by kissing my bod and after that, cap me and started BJ. After slurping for about 10 mins, she started to ride me. Half way, she ask if I wanted to be on top? I ok then F her missionary! Unload soldiers and washed up.

Overall service is pretty decent for Cat $50.
Old 27-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fxtrichet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20H28 if i remember correctly. Its the house next to Hotel 81.
Name: Mem
Origin: Someplace in Thailand.
Looks: Long hair. Appealing to me. She is/was cayote dance back in Thailand. 6/10
Body: This is what attracts me. She is slim, tall and leggy. Long thin fingers. 34B i think. Between 40-50 kg. 8/10
Foreplay: Lip kissing cuz my gum was sore. Nipple lickin. Catbath. 7/10
BBBJ: She love me long time Nutsack suckin. Love the tongue play action. 7/10
FJ: She was dry but nuthin a lil ky cant solve. Doggie on bed/Doggie standing hands on wall was awesome! Tight pussy where you can feel the grip on your shaft. She likes it hard! 8/10
GFE: Able to communicate in English. So can build up chemistry with her. 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Old 27-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garry86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H44BG15

My favourite house, the girls inside never disappoints. Today i go see, none the looks appealed to me, only G15 is like ok ok only. So i take.

She will give the very gf feeling. Throughout she is quite playful and active. And she smells good. Her bj was ok ok, but its the feeling she gives when doing all the foreplay and when into real action that makes u enjoy.

Also she moans like real and very horny

Name: JM something like that
Face: 6/10
Boobs: upper B or C but is real
Body: 6/10, shape is ok, slim long legs but a bit of tummy but not alot.
Foreplay: allow frenching
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 will auto go into positions and very horny like really want it alot
GFE: superb after that still wanna hug hug all that and french after finish FJ.
RTF: No because I never RTF for any girl cos thats why i go GL so that can do as many girl as i like.

Overall: 8/10
Old 28-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
House 38 seem different from other houses as their gals wears bras in the fish tank! These gals also waved at you went u go sight seeing!
H38 is oso special in that all the rooms have mirrors on the ceiling ! Some of the girls have super hourglass body and seeing them in the mirror is quite steam.

Some people complain tat the OKT is rude, but I never have any issues with them.
Old 28-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
joejoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18Hse44 Gal no.9

Name: Yo
Looks: 6/10 ( longing smile caught my attention.)
Body : 6/10 (a bit tummy but i like can grab when doggie )
Boobs : C+ cup ( bouncy firm licky licky)
Attitude : Good and hardworking , friendly
AR : never try but she did prep my asshole for the job
Frenching : Allowed
BJ : 7/10 ( had a special in the bathroom licky licky sluttish look yum yum )
FJ : 8/10 willing to try any positions
GFE : 8/10 (Great)
RTF : yes please x2 ( Shes 23.)
Old 28-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
hanzzimmerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanzzimmerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WH(First house on the right when enter from L16)G18

Sorry bros I was drunk that day and forgot the house number.
2 weeks ago during the PRC girl fiasco when Entire GL was empty house, I was too drunk and enter the house. Ask to choose girl only 2 available...aiyo .
Choose GL 18...her looks very cute and she very short...kind of like school girl in those jap anime...may be i was too hammered .
She took me upstairs to her room....proceeded to strip me and we hit the shower. In shower got nice didi play from the girl.Then proceed to main event.She first proceed to catbath me ....I am very sensitive to cat bath and my didi stand up very soon....then she proceed to rub all over from top to bottom with her breasts.( woah shiok!!!). She pop the Cd and start to BBJ me...her BBJ skills nice...feel like almost cum.......cannot tahan already. Then She mount me like cowgirl and started riding me ...... follow up with missionary style...then we both kind of assumed scissors position....and I kena explode... hehehe.. She even proceed to give me a 5 minute massage after the session.
FR
WH(First house on the right when enter from L16)G18 (memory loss due to alcohol)
Gl 18:Aud or Ai (Thai Girl )
Breast: 6/10
Looks : 6/10
GFE :6/10
Service attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 6.5 /10

not bad for a dull day.
Old 29-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
H38 is oso special in that all the rooms have mirrors on the ceiling ! Some of the girls have super hourglass body and seeing them in the mirror is quite steam.

Some people complain tat the OKT is rude, but I never have any issues with them.
Agreed with you on this, however, the most attractive is the gals are all in bra! You never failed to get a hardon by going to house 38!
Old 29-06-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Some of the girls have super hourglass body and seeing them in the mirror is quite steam.
Bro, care to quote some numbers? I was there but didn't find anyone with those perfect figure leh. Maybe they all working, and I dare not hang around waiting given that OKT.

One of my favorite position is to stand-doggie such a babe from behind while facing a full length mirror...

Btw, any bro know where I can buy "Soong-Tarm" (Thai style salad, sour and hot) in GL?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1