The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 07-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 19
Daisiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaisiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Oh Daisu, anyone answered your query?
I don't know abt GA specifically as I was not active that year he was in operation but for discretion, I think butterfly girls not so bad.
The soririty club seems like a union where the ladies pool their resources and cut off the middle man completely (I am just assuming this. Pls correct me if I am wrong). So far I had Azalea and she was quality (service wise and personality wise)
Sorry your query got lost among the other stuff going on.
Also do share if you have tried any in the forum.
Am picking up activity here since I am single again and ready to mingle.
The no fuss no drama of FL hunting is what I need right now and I have been lucky so far that those I have Patronized have been above expectations.

Also please do note as Bro BaotoHK has kindly reminded us. Each have our own standards. One man meat another man poison.

Cheers and happy hunting!
Bro, many thanks for your kind reply. I am looking for a good stable that charges even a little bit higher as GA did (2k per shot) and then I'll revert with FRs after.

My experiences were 2-3 years ago and non-relevant now.

Cheers!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26046 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisiu View Post
Bro, many thanks for your kind reply. I am looking for a good stable that charges even a little bit higher as GA did (2k per shot) and then I'll revert with FRs after.

My experiences were 2-3 years ago and non-relevant now.

Cheers!
wah bro 2k per shot is the experience really out of this world?
Old 08-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

There used to be some okt claiming he brings Japanese AV stars down.. I don't mind paying a premium for that... is there such a thing still going on!?
Arissa Miyuki, Anri Suzuki, Tina Yukuzi, Kana Yume.
Thanks
Old 08-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
There used to be some okt claiming he brings Japanese AV stars down.. I don't mind paying a premium for that... is there such a thing still going on!?
Arissa Miyuki, Anri Suzuki, Tina Yukuzi, Kana Yume.
Thanks
ya heard be4 also, now like dont have liao...
Old 08-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I wrote an FR for Mikayla and will reproduce here (since its a short FR). Pls up me if you find this useful.

Finally managed to book an appt with Mikayla today! Babynation has been msg me whenever she was available in the past, but I just couldn't find the time. But today is a good day!

Looks: 7.75/10. I have verified that Mikayla is 'A-levels" calibre indeed. Also showed her my ID too and we both had a laugh. Her looks remind me a bit of 933 DJ Lin Peifen with her cute features
Bday: 7.75/10. As babynation has said, she is tall indeed and has soft skin as you would expect. If u track my FRs, you will know I have a fetish for tall girls
Service: 7/10. She's generally a quiet and passive girl so bros who like to take the lead may like to (slowly) explore her. But she does the usual party of tricks such as frenching, BBBJ and 69. Does need more coaching in this area though.

Overall a positive experience. Will recommend to bros who like to explore and coach tall and YOUNG girls
Old 09-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Hi bros, I wrote an FR for Mikayla and will reproduce here (since its a short FR).
nice bro, tks for the FR, finally u get to try ur nympho...
so i gss Mikayla needs more coaching from you to bring out the best...
Old 09-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nice bro, tks for the FR, finally u get to try ur nympho...
so i gss Mikayla needs more coaching from you to bring out the best...
er I will leave the coaching to you instead
Old 09-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
er I will leave the coaching to you instead
cannot la, me not enuf std... wait for senior bros better...
Old 10-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, I wrote an FR for Mikayla and will reproduce here (since its a short FR). Pls up me if you find this useful.

Finally managed to book an appt with Mikayla today! Babynation has been msg me whenever she was available in the past, but I just couldn't find the time. But today is a good day!

Looks: 7.75/10. I have verified that Mikayla is 'A-levels" calibre indeed. Also showed her my ID too and we both had a laugh. Her looks remind me a bit of 933 DJ Lin Peifen with her cute features
Bday: 7.75/10. As babynation has said, she is tall indeed and has soft skin as you would expect. If u track my FRs, you will know I have a fetish for tall girls
Service: 7/10. She's generally a quiet and passive girl so bros who like to take the lead may like to (slowly) explore her. But she does the usual party of tricks such as frenching, BBBJ and 69. Does need more coaching in this area though.

Overall a positive experience. Will recommend to bros who like to explore and coach tall and YOUNG girls
Nice Fr. Upz you bonus 10 points first

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 10-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Nice Fr. Upz you bonus 10 points first
thanks bro!
Old 11-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Chloe from Armani? 1.73m tall!
Old 11-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried Chloe from Armani? 1.73m tall!
omg dats a tall girl, shld get wet easily...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
omg dats a tall girl, shld get wet easily...
I'm surprised u have not written a FR on her yet,..
Old 11-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
i not realli into tall girls, i will feel intimidated...
Old 13-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returned yr Upz with thanks bro

Cheers 🍻

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1