The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

yup recieved bro, do i need to say who intro?

really thanks for the number will post some FR when i come back :P

24hrs more to go before i take the ferry... hope it is still as good as the last time i went with some of the sbf bros here.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 30-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post
yup recieved bro, do i need to say who intro?

really thanks for the number will post some FR when i come back :P

24hrs more to go before i take the ferry... hope it is still as good as the last time i went with some of the sbf bros here.
OK. Enjoy urself.

Oh ya. Hes poor in English. U may call or sms him in Chinese. But his wife can speak English.

Dont forget ur helmet...and stay out of ice....

Cheers
xd
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Thanks to Xdecepticon for the balai ctc. Time of exchange rate $100 - RP688k

1st like to say kok foon(i think this is how it is spell) is a really nice guy, indo chi. Speak Chinese, Hokkian, little English, no problem with Malay and really helpful and patience. This trip i think was great thanks to this guy

Planned 2d2n trip tp balai

Day 1:- Took the latest ferry to balai, trip 2hrs plus, suai rain, ferry goes up down up down, left right left right... my stomach goes urrggg~~~~ Reach balai discover their time 1hr later then us. Called kok foon with my HP, he already waiting. Fetch us to hotel GABION. Later discover maxima(spelling) hotel looks better. Still gabion hotel is good would rate 4/5 taking the cost and pretty sweet receptionist at the counter into consideration. Perfect if it is cleaner.

Went to eat, den went rocher(spelling) take a look... bunch of aliens....(sorry if i offend people) next go villa. Visited all the house 1 by 1, nite time liao, kok foon walk with us never complain even a bit. Me and fren saw a few we liked. He took 1 rp550k i took 1 rp450k. Mine was a long hair skinny gal i like to call ice queen... Went back hotel 1st battle she dunwan move, maybe tired, so i do all the work. 2nd battle after a while rest, i start touching her she reply "zho gan lar?" talking about direct. She then sit on top, power~~~, can ride u like dancing, till now cannot forget. Now i also tired so together we sleep. Knn steal the aircon remote on 16degree n fight with me for the blanket. Not only her attitude like ice, she like cold... ice.

Day 2:- Cause of last nite ferry i sleep like a log and the gal woke up herself and bath and all and prepare to leave. So give rp50k tips hug and she left... without saying a word. Now i think of it... her total works spoken less den 10...geezs...ahem.. anyway took hotel break1st den off to villa for gal again. This time i took the biggest breast i can find gal rp400k and my fren took another rp550k. went for lunch, massage rp60k/hr each, den go back for good sexxion. Did 2 times, had some gfe feeling, able to talk some simple malay with her. Evening time meet my fren and kok foon for dinner. Of cause the gals go with us. After dinner went to maximas for pool at the 7th floor, order some drinks and some food. Played a few rounds and called kok foon again bring us to bravo disco. Order some drinks and drank a bit too much and got a bit high so went back sleep. Oh ya my gal asked for rp300k for pills, i said no... kinda got angry with me but dun care. Anyway reach hotel, too tired to do anything, lie on bed, gal cover me with blanket, sleep.

Day 3:- Wake up early, touch the gal, 1 more round, bath, hug the gal hugh melon and fell asleep again. Soon woke up to the gal's HP, geezs... loud... some stupid nokia HP that is so loud... give her rest of my rp100k+ den hug her, off she goes. Eat hotel bread1st, go walk walk buy some stuff home, back hotel call kok foon, go lunch, den go maximas hotel for spa rp88k each, my fren asked for massage so his cost rp128k. Took the afternoon ferry and back to sg.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 02-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

I used lots of simple english above, too tired to type perfect sentences so do forgive. Didn't give much detail as i believe this kind of things should go find out yourself if any bro wanna plan go there try get kok foon ctc from bros here, kok foon will bring u everywhere

Oh ya total spending on gals and hotel and nite life would be around $300 for 2d2n. 2 way trip cost around $50.

Next i plan batam but most likely next yr time.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post
Thanks to Xdecepticon for the balai ctc. Time of exchange rate $100 - RP688k

1st like to say kok foon(i think this is how it is spell) is a really nice guy, indo chi. Speak Chinese, Hokkian, little English, no problem with Malay and really helpful and patience. This trip i think was great thanks to this guy

Went to eat, den went rocher(spelling) take a look...
Dont mention it. We r here to share.

His name is KoFa for short. I did give him a nick though.

The place is known as Ruko.

Nice Fr tere. Tks...
Old 03-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

Nice Fr tere. Tks...
i want kok foon hp hahaha
Old 03-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
i want kok foon hp hahaha
Sudah lah. U r into pinoy nowadays ya...
Old 04-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
Fart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,
may i know how is the air pollution there? is balai affected by the recent volcano eruption? i m planning my first trip to balai on the 20th nov.
thanks.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
hi bro,
may i know how is the air pollution there? is balai affected by the recent volcano eruption? i m planning my first trip to balai on the 20th nov.
thanks.
Hmmm....no lah. If Balai affected, here sure kenna oso. And Btm needless to say. So go enjoy urself 2 wks time.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Nice Fr tere. Tks...
Kofa is still around....I used the first time I was there and he drive us around in his Kajang (Unser in Malaysian, Toyota) A very nice Chinese Indon.

That was 5-6 years ago....!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
i m planning my first trip to balai on the 20th nov.
thanks.
As requested by ur PM, I oredi forward u the driver hp no.

Appreciate ur FR upon ur return from Land of Bakso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Kofa is still around....I used the first time I was there and he drive us around in his Kajang (Unser in Malaysian, Toyota) A very nice Chinese Indon.

That was 5-6 years ago....!
Actually, no need driver when in TBK. U only need 1 if u want the driver or taxi to drive u round the island for sightseeing....which sad to say arent many. Unlike Btm, all ceweks joint r situated in one location be it Villa or Ruko. And the good thing abt this is most Hotels driver will bring u tere..FOC. And unlike Btm, some hotels do provide their driver to fetch u fm Jetty. Eating house oso all within walking distance fm hotels.

Btw bro, wat happened to ur power?
Old 09-11-2010, 04:32 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
As requested by ur PM, I oredi forward u the driver hp no.

Appreciate ur FR upon ur return from Land of Bakso.

Actually, no need driver when in TBK. U only need 1 if u want the driver or taxi to drive u round the island for sightseeing....which sad to say arent many. Unlike Btm, all ceweks joint r situated in one location be it Villa or Ruko. And the good thing abt this is most Hotels driver will bring u tere..FOC. And unlike Btm, some hotels do provide their driver to fetch u fm Jetty. Eating house oso all within walking distance fm hotels.

Btw bro, wat happened to ur power?
I also don't know, they ask me to advertise as a registered advertiser...?

I am not running a FL joint how to advertise?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I also don't know, they ask me to advertise as a registered advertiser...?

I am not running a FL joint how to advertise?
Ha ha ha... never knew you well enough.... hello tell me what biz you in leh??? knn, got kangtow, no share....

sex consultancy..... hmmm.....
Old 23-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
Fart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first FR on Balai, please forgive if my FR is not good.

Just come back on a 2 day 1 nite trip last sat. take the 1140 which is second trip from singapore to balai. reach about 2 hours later. then straight away go to this paradise hotel not bad i think.

after check in me & my collegue go to ruko and see see only. i think reading sbf really helps alot for newbies like me. what bros here say about ruko and vila is true. so after see what seeing the ladies in ruko, we went to vila immediately.

I manage to get a syt and my friend too then we proceed to makan then straight to hotel for our round 1 missle. known that she 1 week no customer liao must be damn horny (proven later on). but suay suay i also too excited because this is my first trip that my first shot is less than a min!

see her expression known that i did not sexisfy her lo. but bo bian ley my bro just cant control. so lan lan i watch tv lor. lucky got singapore channel somemore. but i think she definitely not enough that she just keep playing with my cock. she keep on blow suck blow suck blow suck till i also cant continue watch my tv so i put on the condom start my second round. this time i did missionary, cowgal, spooning. i think i last abt 10 mins.

then abt 6 pm i fuck her doggie with her on all 4s as well as flat on bed that's my 3 shot. then went to eat seafood go back hotel for KTV session. my gal can sing chinese song too. after that went back room to sleep already very tired. after she brush up, she crawl onto me and start tickle me catbath me and blow me. cannot tahan i do the same to her can see she very high too. then i go for my 4th shot. this time tell her to do the work cos my legs already no strength le.

next morning dun know why i still have energy i wake up at 6 and F her again. she seem to enjoy it too. then lastly is the bye bye time lo.
really enjoying weekend for me.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello all!! Anyone going to Balai this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1