The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-02-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
uncharted deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuncharted deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Camping for more updates
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lee8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am very new to this type of "fishing" so far no luck with Indon maids and Pinoy maids. Spent some money on top-ups but no luck yet, though I treat them with respect and much kindness.

Can bros here tell me if Myanmar maids are easier to bonk?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

like to seek experienced bro's opinion here

Yesterday meet a Phil maid, in orchard, after chatting for one hour then her 2 maid friends joining, and they told me they will go OT some pub/bar after dinner and invite me to join which i didn't, they told me they want to dance there with me ( I know dancing / drinking will make things more easily but as i didn't prepared so didn't take). My question:

1. if it is you then are you going to take the offer and go to the pub w them?
2. what is the est. spending there (i also didn't bring enough $$ ytd) if go?
3. does it worth to go together with the maid to OT pub?
4. do you think should skip this type of maid (1st time meet up with her)

Thanks in advanced
Old 03-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee8888 View Post
Hi Bros,

Spent some money on top-ups but no luck yet, though I treat them with respect and much kindness.
Bro Lee8888, be patient and don't spend to much for them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
like to seek experienced bro's opinion here
My question:
1. if it is you then are you going to take the offer and go to the pub w them?
2. what is the est. spending there (i also didn't bring enough $$ ytd) if go?
3. does it worth to go together with the maid to OT pub?
4. do you think should skip this type of maid (1st time meet up with her)

Thanks in advanced
Hi bro fdome.

1. Yes I do.

A) For me I will try my luck. I have meet a few of them and bonk through their friends. Who know if you are lucky. Coz when her friend bring you there, she is more likey to be comfortable with you. Lucky or not, it depend. Just like fishing, you can't get a bite all the time

B) If you cannot click with her, you can always move around the pub and fish. No luck? Then return to her table and see if any of her friend drop by. Then you move around the pub again. On a good day I can catch at least 5 maids...

2. Just spend for yourself, coz non is your fb yet.

3. For me it does, see my point 1A and 1B

4. Bro, if you keep skipping this and that, your fishing pool will get smaller and smaller

Stress again, we don't hit home base all the time, but as you gather more and more experiences you will know to go ahead or not.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros,

I am very new to this type of "fishing" so far no luck with Indon maids and Pinoy maids. Spent some money on top-ups but no luck yet, though I treat them with respect and much kindness.

You are buying top-up for them before you even bonked them? Move on. You will never bonk them. Why buy the cow when they get the milk for free?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Hi bro fdome.

2. Just spend for yourself, coz non is your fb yet.

Stress again, we don't hit home base all the time, but as you gather more and more experiences you will know to go ahead or not.
bro thanks for your reply, u got the point,

Never to OT pub before, so if only for myself then how much need to bring (including entry & drinking) ? all cash right, sorry for OT newbie
Old 03-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

They just wanna con u to tell u to top up.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
bro thanks for your reply, u got the point,

Never to OT pub before, so if only for myself then how much need to bring (including entry & drinking) ? all cash right, sorry for OT newbie
Can't help with entry since I never paid to enter. I have used CC in OT pubs. Then again, I'm not worried about people seeing my CC statements. If you bring 50 bucks that should be plenty. Beer will be like 12-15 bucks. Personally, I'd buy a pitcher of beer for the table. Gives her some face with her friends and her friends will also see you as a nice guy.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Yesterday met one of the fish I fish from field instead of online 1st time on her off day. Bring her to sentosa as she said she wanted to go see see look look.
being a nice guy, I
bring her to sentosa and spend early afternoon there jalan jalan, then rain comes so no choice cannot continue, suggested to go hotel and rest, she agreed and the rest is history

She is the 5th fish that I have bonked and she still asked for more bonk as she said not enough. I told her hotel time up soon, next time again.

What is OT pubs charges like?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Control your topup, if you meet them and can get touchy with them, most likely will be able to bonk them.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Can't help with entry since I never paid to enter. I have used CC in OT pubs. Then again, I'm not worried about people seeing my CC statements. If you bring 50 bucks that should be plenty. Beer will be like 12-15 bucks. Personally, I'd buy a pitcher of beer for the table. Gives her some face with her friends and her friends will also see you as a nice guy.
add to it .. if you refer to Sunday, Tea Dance, some have cover .. but cover is to be redeem for one drink .

Yah, 50 is more than enough .. though there is a DBS ATM at the 1st floor, another at the rear block as well as an UOB ATM at rear block
Old 04-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
add to it .. if you refer to Sunday, Tea Dance, some have cover .. but cover is to be redeem for one drink .

Yah, 50 is more than enough .. though there is a DBS ATM at the 1st floor, another at the rear block as well as an UOB ATM at rear block
Guess no cover for angmo.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Guess no cover for angmo.
not at all .. not at all ..

They randomly impose a cover - now it is debatable if that is cover per-se or just advance purchase of the drink - based on the Door host / Security's own vibes ..

And for those who cry on the cover - FFS- it is THE COST OF ONE DRINK, which you pay at the door in lieu of paying inside .. that's to remove those Cheap charlies who go for window shopping ..
Old 09-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

This is my first post

gonna try a fish now ... 37 years old

have had a few pinay maids before and they are all very satisfying, better than paid ones .. just make them feel comfortable and they are all yours ..
Old 10-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help ... If the maid agrees to meet me at west coast park is that mean I have a high chance to ruba ruba with her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1