The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

wanted to test how lucky i am with SexAmazon girls

dropped him a text to see if Dion is available to my surprise there a slot for my liking, wasted no time and quickly confirmed

wont go into details

looks 7.5 sweet and shy
Boobs enhanced
Body slim with nice ass
bbbj 6, very very green need all the laojiao to guide her, only know how 2 tackle the 'head'
fj 9, many positions no complain , no need KY, bed just abit small
hj 9, very good, the feel just nice for me for 2nd round.

gfe 7, will share hometown stories, i m a listener

lastly! proper towels!

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 27-04-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Naty from (TRL)

She has nice smile that will brighten up your day.

She is those kind of auto type, showing me and keep my clothe properly for me, once we started frenching and stuff, she did warm up to me and i really enjoyed the session alot.

She is a sweet girl, she is really experience in the FL line,u actually dont need to take the lead and initiate stuff. she is really a grade GF bonk which really adds to her charm.

Looks: 8.5/10, similar to the photo
BBBJ: 8/10, hard working...
FJ: 8/10, willing to try different position
Frenching: 9/10, really enjoyed it, like kissing your GF
Painting: 7.5/10, think she enjoyed it alot...
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: yes,confirm...haha as i already did it.

Will recommend her if u want a high gfe but not for boobs lover.
Old 27-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
alloygate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Prada from BF yesterday night. I'm her last customer.

Location: Central and easy MRT. Private car might find parking a bit difficult.

OKT: Verification and respond superb

Bare in mind, my experience base as a last customer.

Place & Room: No security guard. Room small. Shower small. She will shower with you if two people can fit in. For my case yes cause both of us small frame. There are only hand towels to dry yourself. As for the bed, you'll need to take a few stairs before reaching the bed. Almost located below ceiling.

Look: Please base on the last photo near the window. I know it's a side view but that's the closest.

Body: Slim & sexy & fair skin (8/10)

Boob: All I can tell it's big and fit her body frame. Super soft although man-made. You will love the pink nipples (9/10)

Kiss: Sensual type and only short while. Her lip is soft.

Pussy: Shave and look pinkish. Did not try to paint or finger so can't comment.

Attitude: Although I'm the last customer and her eye look red. She still service with a 100% attitude.

BBBJ: Sensual type. Will lick your bro & ball from time to time. Some time DT as well. I almost came (9/10)

FJ: She is a good rider and you can see her sexy expression while riding your bro. I did missionary while sucking her nipples and kissing and ended 1 shot. Which resting we just keep talking and she ask if I want a massage. I declined and continue talking. 2 shot started with catbath from top to thighs. She put my bro between her boobs and play with it. After that she initiate doggy position. Her butt feel soft ,just nice for doggy. She ask to grab her boobs and squeeze it hard. I move faster until I released my 2 shot (8/10). Cause bed to small.

Comments: She take her time to service you. No rushing and play with handphone. I think she can be sensual and wild during FJ. Her attitude is, if you treat her well and with respect, believe me you will have a great time. I'll surely book her again once she changed location.

Thanks OKT for the patience and good service from Prada. $250 is worth spending 😁
Old 27-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Bomie
ID 挂网编号 : -
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27
Body 身材 : Curvy
Boobs 胸部 : Natural
Kissing 接吻 : 9/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7.5/ 10
Massage 按摩 : 7/10 soft, she auto massage without having to ve asked, no complains

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, i dont really rtf

Remarks (if any) 评语 : very shy girl with loads of smile. Gfe is good, tease her a bit, she will be shy and hide in my embrace. She is very gentle which i like. Keep smelling and kiss my neck because she say smell good. Slow and slurpy kind of bbbj, could be a bit longer. One hand cannot hold her natural headlight. Piak piak from behind damn nice because of her meaty ass (which i like). Sensitive to kissed on neck. She will accommodate to all the positions.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 26 april 2022
Old 27-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post

patiently waiting for this fr. First blood damn lucky bro lol
what's the name of this girl?
Old 27-04-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Alot of nostalgic names.. i think bomie once came b4 few yrs ago? Think theres a few others like yuri too. Yuri last time was advertised as 40D or smthin and was pretty hot back then.
Hi bro, is her pussy clean shaven? Did you paint?

Thanks
Old 27-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
what's the name of this girl?
That's Bomie from SexAmazon
Old 27-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Woke up this morning to see lots of new ladies on the market.
What caught my eye was the photo of Bell’s ass on the counter top.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...9#post21248389

Fast hand fast leg, book an early slot.
God damn! Jackpot man. She greeted me in her black see through nighties with her E cup tits in my face. Her small undies was making me hard and I knew it will be fun to fuck her.

Looks: 9/10 (my type, young and nubile)
Body: 11/10 (no joke, young tight bod with a curvaceous bottom)
BBBJ: 8/10 (not bad, lots of slurping action)
Painting: yes
French: a little, when she’s high it was all out

The session was just short of amazing. Once she stripped after showering together, I spared no time sucking her tits like a hungry baby. Rubbed her pussy and she was starting to wet. She started to go down on me, sucking my dick and giving me that sexy CFM look. Could not take it, decided to flip her over for some servicing. We went on for some minutes and she said she wanted to fuxk. God damn. Pull her to the edge, rammed her slowly and her moans were soft and pained. Almost came but held on, asked her to flip and damn! I was greeted by some fleshy ass. This was hard to contain, stopped a few times as I was going to shoot.

Asked her to flip and I carried her. Her moans and her sexy looks made me give up in a couple of mins carrying her.

Her GFe was a little short as I spoke little Thai and she spoke kindergarten English.

Overall, cannot miss. Will definitely RTF.
OKT a bit slow to respond but was clear in his directions.
Old 27-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling lucky today , going to check out Natty later
From Sweet thai
Old 27-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

FR For Noey TRL

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=873370

Quick FR for Noey. The photos posted of her are accurate.
Extremely cheerful and fun personality.
Bro who like big natural boobie, she's the rite choice!
I want to thank bro SK for arranging this session for me. We were having lots of fun and nice time together. I felt really entertained.
When I enter the room, she playfully pulled me in and was already smiling brightly.

- Gives good Frenching
- Hight GFE and extremely entertaining
- Tight trimmed Pussy, She asked me to fuck her harder
- she have a great ass, We switch to dogie and I banged her really harder till I cum out
- a few tattoo at leg and back

I enjoyed to the extent what I really expected and this girl is amazing.

Take good care of her.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any brothers tried Ms Aum from LoveAffair?
It state " u can do whatever u want"
Old 27-04-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
lolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Focus from Mansion

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim body, good handful of boobs to “massage” and play.)
BJ: (Did not go for BJ. Too busy attacking her boobs.)
FJ: 9/10 (Solid rider and willing to accommodate diff patterns, no rush and good moaning.)
GF: 9.5/10 (Lots of hugging, kissing and touching.)

Overall: Very friendly, lots of “playing”during rest time, super strong gf feeling, no rush.

P.S. Above are just my personal opinions.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JismOnYourFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacs1979 View Post
Hi bro,

Having tried Lotus yesterday.

Looks: 8/10. Lotus has cute big eyes close to the photos
Body: 9/10. She has an amazing young body, she is slim and has smooth skin.
Boobs: 10/10. It is a man-made C or D cup but it is nice to touch and suck especially the nipple.
Bbbj:9/10. She did very well and almost made me cum even though she has braces.
FJ: 10/10. Can do a few positions, IMPT = She is wet and tight.
GFE: 8/10. Feels like gf and cuddling with you, but the downside is the language.

Overall, she is good, worth trying bro....
Don't miss out on this opportunity.
thanks bro. sorry I missed this msg
Old 27-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all
Natty from Sweet Thai.

I had a session with her yesterday.

Natty was in her mid 20s and she was sophistically beautiful , semi fair complexion and elegant. She look slimmer and more attractive in person than the photos. The natural tits remains undeniably big.

I shall go straight to the action....

After shower, we dried ourselves , we did a 69 and I tongued fuck her as I hear her moan in pleasure . She returned the favour with a massage and blow me until hard on and capped me with her soft hand, did a missionary and squeezed her natural tits . I turn her and started dogging her, she was quick to circularly move her butt to the momentum. I banged her hard , she was moaning as I fumbled her titis. Turned her and pushed her to the wall and lifted one of her leg and go for a deep penetration, the feeling was heavenly. I made my way to the bed and spoon her till we climaxed together .

We laid by the bed together with lots of hugs and fondering. Told me she is from Issan and works between Bangkok and Pattaya, complexion is rather fair for a Issan girl. Used to have a Farang boyfriend but now prefers SG Chinese boys ya. So bros can go try your luck ya.

Bros that feel banging tall girls like me have great satisfaction can try her .

Remember the golden rule, treat her with respect and your session will be fulfilling and enjoyable.

Go experience her , don’t waste time liao

Sign off
Adam
Old 27-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Momo fr LF,

$160 for this gal is a steal... she looks better than the pic in IMHO...

She can easily passed off as slim syt... in the same cat as Heidi or Naty....

I had a sudden nostalgic feeling when I doggie her.... I think think.... oh... it was Heidi... oh man I missed Heidi.... but almost $100 cheaper.... what a steal...

Last edited by funboi; 27-04-2022 at 05:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1