The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 31-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

After a long time not witnessing any ZG, last night finally got one.
On the red train line, as soon as I entered the train, I noticed this girl.. probably in her 20s immediately noticed there is a gap between her blouse and boobs. She was talking to another guy seated. And then noticed they were talking in Japanese.. Hor sey liao... Decided to direct my attention immediately, though i have to be careful cos my friend is next to me, and her friend/bf/husband is directly facing my direction. Just when i thought no chance as i am getting off at the next stop, BOOM. she leaned forward a bit and i saw the whole right boob light pink nipple and all for about 2-3 secs.

too bad I was with a friend, otw i would have stayed on the train and enjoyed the view as long as i can..
Old 31-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
graniph is a Helpful and Caring Samstergraniph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

friend's place and was chatting on sofa, she crossed her legs and saw in between the gap of her shorts. white panties .. still can see the lining of the V
Old 31-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
After a long time not witnessing any ZG, last night finally got one.
On the red train line, as soon as I entered the train, I noticed this girl.. probably in her 20s immediately noticed there is a gap between her blouse and boobs. She was talking to another guy seated. And then noticed they were talking in Japanese.. Hor sey liao... Decided to direct my attention immediately, though i have to be careful cos my friend is next to me, and her friend/bf/husband is directly facing my direction. Just when i thought no chance as i am getting off at the next stop, BOOM. she leaned forward a bit and i saw the whole right boob light pink nipple and all for about 2-3 secs.

too bad I was with a friend, otw i would have stayed on the train and enjoyed the view as long as i can..
Nice view bro. Guess today is your lucky day
Old 01-06-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

thinking what to wear
Old 01-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
there are plently of no bra challenges on tiktok, download and fap to them!

although this isnt considered ZG but since we are on the topic of no-bra so heres a peek-a-boo to start the week
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 01-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
thinking what to wear
No need to think, no need to wear.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
No need to think, no need to wear.
then can save money on buying bras, panties n dresses ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MYSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
friend's place and was chatting on sofa, she crossed her legs and saw in between the gap of her shorts. white panties .. still can see the lining of the V
Any wet patch? lol
Old 01-06-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
then can save money on buying bras, panties n dresses ...haha
i'm not sure about you bro, but tbh i rather a lady wear something seductive which has that peek-a-boo effect (show dun show) vs one who is fully nude and nekkid.

The former allows my thoughts to run wild wondering how big are her areola (mocha brown or pinkish) is she neatly trimmed for fully white tiger down there
Old 02-06-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Besides braless, saw many young girls exercising at home in their sexy sports attire. Even saw a young girl exercising in her normal bra instead of sports bra.
Wah... where to find such scene where girls wear bra and exercise at home?
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelchief View Post
They should enjoy ba. You can ask the few ladies in this forum if they enjoy too lol
I bet yes! And some mischievous one would give you the stare when you notice them, to see your "guilty" reaction.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She must be thinking ning bu give u chance u never follow up WTF
Lol... i think that time she on heat. After that, from saying hi to walk pass each other like total strangers liao.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokasa View Post
If SYT sure take a second look, but if old aunty.....
But for SYT, hard to find one who are friendly / dont mind you look at them. Most of the girls that i see, even those not so pretty one, they roll their eyes on you when they know you are looking at them. Very dao one! The way i look is those appreciative look, not those humsap look mah. Y so unfriendly?
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
You must be very good looking
Unfortunately no leh. I got big tummy, looks old.
No more boyish look. Cannot even get to hook girls loh.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
there are plently of no bra challenges on tiktok, download and fap to them!

although this isnt considered ZG but since we are on the topic of no-bra so heres a peek-a-boo to start the week
Wow! This is one of the best teasing photo that i've seen so far!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1