The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
maybe 1 thing you can help...
knoe any pleasant ladies there that can do anal ?...
maybe even tarma ?...
No problems about getting what you want in AC. Aim higher or shall I say older. Talk to the mamasan about your wanting a 3 holer and she will show you the girls that do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Wow, the famous bro coyote is also venturing into Clark!
Yes, He is the man I always waited for his posts back in the past. Excellent writing skills. Waiting for his FRs, especially about his 3 holer sessions in AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Remember when we were at fields i texted 3 times to my girl to meet for dinner n got no reply?
I went back to hotel n she hasn't received. 1.5 hrs later the text came when we went out for dinner.
Sms in Philippines very often lag and get delayed. I always advise my friends to start with a call and then sms for arrangements to save money.

Quote:
Like that say me like i sexmaniac, good meh? I around also say not around lah.
Whoa, whoa. You don follow me become AWOL. You doing a great job taking care of the brothers.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

9th Feb

Today 12pm text Bro best123 to go Perimeter together w his 2 friends. Met them at stampede bar n proceed to take a jeepney to Silly hats bar.
Went in there was pool competition n girls quality not to their liking so left n went in Lost in Asia, Lovely??Girls n Afterschool.
Blindbeggar has been converted to a sports bar n there is also a Hosto bar.

At last settled for Afterschool as the name suggest all in school girls uniform n quite a nos of cuties in school uniforms.
Local drinks abit pricey at 85p LD 120p ST 900p LT 1500p pools 10p a game.

Sat down ordered drinks n i went to play pool w 1 of Bro best's friend, n the rest of them started their girls targetting.
They were very good at pool n i lost all games, we had great chatting sessions to know each other better n then each of them chose a girl n start buying LDs.
The girls were fun n we decided to order more local drinks to stay longer.
One of his friends left for next door Lovely girls bar as he had eyed just now.

Another of his friends then decided to barfine a girl LT n paid up.
The friend who went next door returned after half n hour did not barfine because the girl want only ST.
Then the friend who barfined left w the girl shortly.

Bro best was trying to barfine the girl beside him n his friend played pool w the other girl.
In the end, his friend decided not to barfine n Bro best's girl said she having mens.
I overlooked at reminding them to ask the barfineable questions before buying them LDs but i guess we were having lots of fun thus forgotten abt them.

We decided to leave n barhop.
The billed came up to abt 1700p for 4 guys n 3 girls.
We stayed almost 1.5hrs in the bar.

We walked n went inside HoneyKos, within a min we were out due too mainly pork chops around.

We went into all the bars that we passed by, TA club, Just My Luck, Nasty Duck,Foxy's but none we stayed n in the end we ended up in Nifty's for a cooldown drink each. Stayed 15mins n we left bill abt 200p.

Again we pass by Matrix Brawn, Drill Shack, Bareasset,Candy, Diet5 etc n later backtrack to Drill Shack n ordered local drinks.
This bar not bad, no pressure on LDs as we begin chattin w the girls sitting around us.
His friend bought a cutie a LDs n I happen to chat w a girl who's been to Spore, worked at Tj Pagar Balibago n OT before.
Also had some conversation w an Australian on vacation.
Then his friend decided to barfine the girl 1300p paid up n we left.

We walked back to fields n his friend n girl parted to the hotel n I showed Bro best the Santos bj bars.
It's abt 6pm n I text my girl to come out for dinner but no reply.
So I decided to go back hotel n parted w Bro best saying maybe later meet him at Crystal Palace for show.

Reached hotel girl did not receive my text, so brought her out for dinner. Suddenly thought of eating the mobile steamed corn that we failed to find yesterday night.
Walked n found at last outside ChowKing, so bought 2 pcs 15p each n went into ChowKing n order 2 ChowFans (Fried rice) to go w the steamed corns.

Abt 830pm decided to bring her to Crystal Palace to watch the pole dancers.
Just in time as the pole dance just started, bought 2 drinks 95p each w free pop corn. Very nice show the gymnastic pole dance ends n some modeling shows starts. Saw Bro best n friends so went over to say hello.
The girls are really notches above other smaller bars.

Then the balloon shooting starts, a Korean dropping money from 2nd storey then 2 ladies dropping bracelets for the girls. A korean sitting next table to me change small notes n start tying them to balloons n shoot to the stage for the girls.

My girl suddenly wants to go CR at Kokomos (don't know why not Crystal Palace) so settled bill left hurriedly to Kokomos n forgot to bid bro best n friends farewell, Paiseh bro.

After that she wants to eat egg burger, so went jeepney area but shop closed then we walked to the Astro Park Jeepney area to look for food n found this burger shop. 25p for a pork burger n after tasting, we decided that we will not buying from the ministop jeepney stall anymore.
It has become imo the best budget burgers overtaking all other burgers below 50p that I have tasted.
The sesame bread also tasted much better.

U can also add egg,cheese or bacon for additional 5p each addition.
we added the egg so 30p for each burger.

But the Siomai I bought next door shop were quite tasteless without sauce.

Finished supper walked back to hotel posting this.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
If u were a noob like Bro Datuk datou id advise ClarkStar....

Bro datukndtou seasoned cheongster... Put him n africa he will survive....

Bro the Lord

Already ask u not to exaggerate too much regarding me, now new bros who don't know me thought i visit AC for many years oldbird.
I always must explain to them very tired one you know.

Must borrow some heavy balls.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Samster (eP)

[QUOTE=ZIEBART;6867928]

Whoa, whoa. You don follow me become AWOL. You doing a great job taking care of the brothers.[/QUOTE

Dates also put down already, where got AWOL.
But our bro Lord putting pressure on me leh, can u help me knock him abit for me?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
But our bro Lord putting pressure on me leh, can u help me knock him abit for me?
He is the Lord here. Law also he make and policeman also is he. I best stand aside and watch the show. Or else I get suspended.

You doing a great job helping the brothers here. Well done.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
erm...had already ventured to Clark...
this trip will be me 3rd anniversary in AC...
during me 1st trip...was tempted to pay for the tequila...
dunno wan to put "Ol'Coyote Was Here" on the wall or not...
in the end...decided not to...dun nid to advertise meself overseas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
No problems about getting what you want in AC. Aim higher or shall I say older. Talk to the mamasan about your wanting a 3 holer and she will show you the girls that do so.
age is not an issue to me...
hmm...noted...about asking the mamasan...will do so...
tks...

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, He is the man I always waited for his posts back in the past. Excellent writing skills. Waiting for his FRs, especially about his 3 holer sessions in AC.
will definitely write...if me do get to have me way...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 10-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4649 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro datou. No problem got leaving. I was busy after that too. Barfined a 3000p cute and had my best pom pom here. Haha. Did not ask for anything before hand
Yet she stayed till 9am. Gave me the full works of BBBJ, catbath, nice jap style moaning!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
He is the Lord here. Law also he make and policeman also is he. I best stand aside and watch the show. Or else I get suspended.

Ok lor, even Master Sifu ZIEBART can't help me.
I also scared kenna handcuffed by the Police chief.

Just want to relay an incident I saw 2 nights ago.
Abt 11pm Was returning to hotel walking on the pavement along Astro Park.
A couple was walking on the side of the road meters away infront of us.
Suddenly I heard a loud scream from the woman, I looked and saw a motorcycle speeding off from the couple n the pillion rider was holding a lady's bag in his hands. Her bag was snatched by a passing motorcycle rider. The man tries to give chase but to no avail.
Later saw them called w handphone (maybe police) a waste of time I guess.

So bros aware, walk on pavement n not on the road in quiet areas n try not carry slingbags or handbags as potential targets.
Cross-sling if need to carry.

It reminds me of similar motorcycle-snatch incidents few years ago in the news showing the video in Guangdong China. The difference is the Chinaman carries a parang n slashes anything that gets in the way.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes the girl from Bar Eruptions that ran over me was explainin something similar that had happened to her.

She lost her handbag and hp.

On a different note..... Bro Datou, i was comparing you with bro hahaha.....

Sorry i did not mean to put pressure on you.

I was just telling bro hahaha that if he is as well prepared as you are he can do what you do on the 1st trip itself.

Because i remember you prepare yourself very well for the trip.

Quote:

So bros aware, walk on pavement n not on the road in quiet areas n try not carry slingbags or handbags as potential targets.
Cross-sling if need to carry.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

welcome to pampanga and the Philippines bro olcoyote.

I pray that you get sucked into the cauldron of the pinay GFE.

Great that you dun make age an issue cause then the GFE gets even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
erm...had already ventured to Clark...
this trip will be me 3rd anniversary in AC...
during me 1st trip...was tempted to pay for the tequila...
dunno wan to put "Ol'Coyote Was Here" on the wall or not...
in the end...decided not to...dun nid to advertise meself overseas...

age is not an issue to me...
Old 10-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Bro datou. No problem got leaving. I was busy after that too. Barfined a 3000p cute and had my best pom pom here. Haha. Did not ask for anything before hand
Yet she stayed till 9am. Gave me the full works of BBBJ, catbath, nice jap style moaning!

Glad u had a great sextifying barfine before u leave AC.
Guess u will be drooling in ur nap on the plane back thinking of it, n planning for your next trip here.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Wah lau eh.... The two of you together wanna hammer me ah?

Dun think i exaggerate leh.... Thought i spoke the truth....

Then i kena from both of you....

Happy weekend my Masters.

Bro Datou regarding the noobs ah.... Dun stress yourself... But if they are noobs in AC/Philippines but seniors on other threads then we must help out leh. Eg., best123

Quote:
Ok lor, even Master Sifu ZIEBART can't help me.
I also scared kenna handcuffed by the Police chief.

Quote:

You doing a great job helping the brothers here. Well done.
Quote:
Bro the Lord

Already ask u not to exaggerate too much regarding me, now new bros who don't know me thought i visit AC for many years oldbird.
I always must explain to them very tired one you know.

Must borrow some heavy balls.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

You had some lovely pictures posted last time around.

they were real nice.

I am a lousy photographer.

Look forward to ur pics.

Yes i am longing for my next trip. Wish i could trade shoes with Masters Z and Datou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

Having a bad case of ppd right now.fr & some pics coming up soon.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Looks like my next trips will be back to the Provinces.

First off will be Samar and then later will be Iloilo...

Got enough bros turning the wheels at AC for now.

So maybe i check what the provinces have to offer and will report right back.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4649 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad u had a great sextifying barfine before u leave AC.
Guess u will be drooling in ur nap on the plane back thinking of it, n planning for your next trip here.
I am too drained now to drool

Haha.

Thanks again bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread