The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great that Dome 1 is back. The first two tries here were misses for me, but Jane from Mansion stable, is definitely a mega hit!

Tried her earlier this afternoon. Thank you OKT for arranging, and apologies for the initial cock up. Note to bros, get your cash well before you get there because there are no ATMs in the area.

Jane looks 90% like the picture. She is a bit smaller in overall size in person, but her boobs and ass are to die for. Her freshly shaved abalone is delicious and wet and she is a wild child.

Started with a a soft, sensual BBBJ, the kind I like the most. I find it such a turn on when she sniffed my dick and said it smells good. To bros who like the rough, hard and fast BBBJ, I think she can also do it, but her fortè is definitely the soft and sensual one. I can see that she herself is getting turned on with the sensual BBBJ.

Next was eating her abalone. Freshly shaved and no smell, she loves it when you go down on her and do it well. I needed to work hard to bring her to a quivering climax, but that's how I like it.

Capped and spent time on the mish. Then went to doggy, where she suggested doing it in front of the mirror. And that was also where our lusts were inflamed, and I pulled her hair as I doggy her. That seem to turn her on even more as she shouted, "So good, so good."

She then rode me like a champ, right into the sunset, before sucking me and finishing me off with her mouth, tongue and lips on my balls.

Quick shower and she changed into her awesomely sexy white lingerie and I can't take it anymore and I ate her out until she melted into the bed. Then the highlight of the session came.

Her AR, is easily one of the best I have received. She got her face into it and used all of her face, mouth tongue and lips in the AR and never let up. It is the kind of AR that can defeat any seasoned whoremonger and AR lover. If you into light AR, then I suggest go elsewhere, Jane will dive right into your ass face first and stay there till you surrender your soldiers.

She is playful, sexy and wild. Love the return of Thai hospitality and service.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Dangerous curves, be careful
Boobs: 9/10, D cups, I love them.
Pussy: Shaved, no smell and sensitive clit.
Ass: Shapely and nice to doggy.

Frenching: Light, shy kind.
Catbath: N/A we dove right into each other.
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10, deep and enthusiastic.
AJ: Didn't opt for it
FJ: Missionary, and she rides like a champ, doggy is her preferred position.

GFE: English not too good, but can communicate.
RTF: Most definitely!
Old 08-04-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SavingFuel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny (love affair)

- damn chio (look exactly like Sonia Chew went she smiles &#129392
- short hair (again, like Sonia Chew &#128525
- Petite, with fun enhance tits 🥵

Will rtf
Old 08-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
FR Lucy Sweetthai

@marshmelloman72 is right about her being well spoken in English and thorough with hygiene - asked you to mouth wash before and after. However other than that she is just too MILF for my liking.

Location: right in the heart of g area. quite uncomfortable because too many people around.
Looks 6/10 (sorry I’m a SYT person).
Body: 6/10 Gave birth before… can see the mark. She is thin but just have minor skin fold.
Boobs: 4/10 Fake and a little “aged”.
BJ: NA
FJ: no mood so end up HJ. She was like why you no f me…. I also paiseh. Faster get going so she can either rest or next customer.
Personality: 10/10 never have a down moment actually. Very cheerful! This is the best part of the whole experience.
Overall: won’t rtf.

Just being honest and hope this help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Lisa, First Blood ,8th April Late Morning Session. Surprised to see a charming lady in green spaghetti dress opening the door . Well groomed , beautiful hair and smells great.
Clean environment and clean towels, great vibs.
Looks : Late 20s, Sweet face , well maintained, wears a sexy CK panty that will instantly drives you bonkers (8/10)
Body: Petite, small frame, sexy, nice proportion (8/10)
Boobs: One of the best pair I ever real life seen in years. Natural D, soft, round and bouncy , my palm cannot contained fully. Boobs lover will go crazy !10/10)
Pussy: Cleanly shaved , sweet scent, sensitive when I touch and paint, maybe deprived of sex for many month (9/10)
Ass : Round and firm, right size for me , I am not a Latino ass fan. Bounced to your rhythm (7/10)
Frenching: Takes time and much coaching to release the barrier, soft french finally when I climax her (6/10)
Shower: Comfortable. no rush , spacey and clean, got a bonus bj kneeling down for me. (8/10)
BJ : Soul taking, she brought in her power nuru solution and rub on my Dick before blowing (9/10)
FJ: 69, Cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Power carry fuck(10/10)
GFE: Cold elegant beauty. Takes a little time to heat things up, when ice break becomes warm and friendly , speaks very good English , travelled widely (not for work)
RTF: Definately (9/10)

Shower was enjoyable. She is a hygiene conscious girl, washed my dick quite a number of times before kneeling to blow me.
Clean up and started to take out her nuru solution and foreplay me. She really has talent for this .

Fumble my dick many times and bj me , caress and paint my nipples, tongue my balls and naval button. She foreplayed me until I in twilight zone , capped me with her soft hand. I requested to service her in return and I started to request for french, she said ‘little bit ‘ so I did the touch and go pattern . I move on to tongue fuck her and hear her sweet sexy moan. She has not had sex for months and she is not those typical working girl I assured you . I reminded myself to be gentle to her although there was an animal in me at that time. She went on top of me and do the cowgirl and lift her up and carry fuck her in front on the mirror. The visual further simulated me to pump harder, I heard her scream in pleasure and climax (x1), shiok but I also chuan..I put her in bed and open her legs to have full penetration in her, moved to missionary meanwhile enjoying licking her beautiful breast . Swap her to doggy and grab her boobs and she told me she coming .. (x2), I took this opportunity to french her..haha . I moved her to the corner of the bed and did a face to face fuck, while holding her ass, really enjoyable. I switched to missionary and pushed my body against her boobs and bum them against mine, I pinned her down our both our hands locked together and did a final climax (x3) for her while I shoot my load.

We laid by the bed together chatted and she told me about her life in Bangkok , cannot revealed much due to PDPA regulations, just can say she is not your typical KTV or Ago go working girl. I believed her because the way she presented herself and her special charisma. Don’t say I never jio, you missed it will really regret until suck thumb. I really very tempted not to write this FR and keep her for myself ,after hearing some LJ discussion on the authenticity of FR, but I already gave my word to write my true experience.

She is really one of the girl I highly recommend.
I have already secured my RTF, what are you waiting for ?

����������������������������������������
Old 08-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Duplicated.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Tried a new blood from silk stable today, Eiko

Location is great with easy parking
Eiko looks slightly different from the pics, but still pretty. 7.5/10 for me
Body was great. C cup boobs. Natural and oh so good
Showered me and was very polite and friendly
Even showed her that she shouldn't perform on the bed sheet where she sleeps
Great bbbj. Great kisser at the same time. Was wet down below and fingers her
Strongly recommend her
Old 09-04-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
just have jam from SA,
Great thanks to bro SA for the arrangement.very friendly very detail.
Location at new place 5min away from the mrt for foot Soldier.
The room very clean neat and nice.

her tongue swirling BBBJ is readly amazing...I almost shoot out into her mouth ...
She want to rape my ass but I'm not into it.
Have a few postion and and she is ok with it. Very cheerful soft spoken lady.
Wont give any point as she the same as what SA had post without make up.
1+ point her boobs is C and natural..
BEST!
Will Try SA bro other gals...u have my support 👍

While jam is the definitely the girl in the photos- it’s undeniable that you need to add some years to the photos…

Jam provides great service. She’s definitely seasoned in this and loves sex.

Her bbbj is unique with tongue twirling and if you are not careful you can easily blow your load during the bath. And oh, she bathes you like a baby too- very thorough. This is a lost trade amongst the younger fls

When she gets high she is really wet but yet still incredibly tight as she is well versed in the art of pussy clenching.

Room was nice and comfortable, bathroom small but still good enough for some action. Convenient location and easy to get to room

Great stuff
Old 09-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Had Yumiko from Seduction.

OKT: Responsive and gave clear directions.

Yumiko
Looks: she looks slightly older than the photos but still look good enough for me.
Body: curvy with big tits and round ass. Tits a bit hard.
Shower: she does not shower together
French: average
Bbbj: pretty good! Took her time.
Fj: I'll score her 8/10. Accommodating to position changes. Nice moans. Her round ass is very good for doggy. She can take hard poundings with no complaints. Her cowgirl got room for improvement though.
Gfe: very friendly lady! Speaks decent English. Good service and attitude. Would have scored her higher had she showered with me and gave better cowgirl.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kelong90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry Love affair
Look pretty with a bit of freckle
Body : wear sexy dress, confirm head turner on street. Silicon d cup boob
altitude : willing to pls, can kiss but no tongue fight, can blow very long ( I like ), too bad no cim. Can ride well. Minimal English so need translator
Enjoy before she goes and never come back,I think this gal won’t come back in near future after this trip.
Just take my fr with pinch of salt, I only can afford 1 or 2 bonks per month
Okt is very easy to communicate and verification smooth free. Unlike dome 3, need to bonk Cambodian before can try Vietnam chicken haha.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Lisa, First Blood ,8th April Late Morning Session. Surprised to see a charming lady in green spaghetti dress opening the door . Well groomed , beautiful hair and smells great.
Clean environment and clean towels, great vibs.
Looks : Late 20s, Sweet face , well maintained, wears a sexy CK panty that will instantly drives you bonkers (8/10)
Lisa looks pretty in the TG even with her eyes censored. Her eyes chio or not bro?
Old 09-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
etherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Punch [Rollypolly]

Do note YMMV so I'm not going to provide any ratings, just sharing my experience.

Looks: Around 80% same as pics, looks like mid-20s.

Body: Good shape, seems like all natural, though maybe a bit lacking in the rear department.

Boobs: Natural small B cups, a bit saggy to the touch tho, but still nice to fondle, she allow sucking of tuners.

French: Sadly she didn't allow cos I smoke, so bros who smoke take note ah, her nose quite sharp one haha.

BBBJ: Quite shallow, mainly lightly suck the head for like 5 mins only.

Catbath: So-so only, short while on tuners, balls, then BBBJ most of the time.

AR: Didn't offer and I didn't ask.

Pussy/Painting: Was a bit disappointed that she didn't allow cos I smoke, so bros who smoke take note also..

Massage: This is the highlight, she has good strength for her size and her technique quite good!

FJ: A bit of commercial feels, plus I was also a bit turn off cos cannot French and cannot paint cos I smoke.. so literally just pump 1st shot in missionary, rest and wash up, massage (highlight!), then pump 2nd shot in doggy for awhile then switch back to missionary again.

RTF : Unlikely, will probably want to try other girls first.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Been on a semi-break from work so decided to support dome 1's revival. Fired too many shots so only sharing some FRs of those SYT I feel are bang for buck with accurate pics

FR 1 - Melody (Silk)

Location/booking: Convenient quiet location with nearby bus stop and ample parking space, with spacious clean room. Guaranteed smooth booking with bro Silk and can talk cock with him at times lol

Looks/body: 8/10 What else to ask for? Pretty face SYT on a tight, smooth and tanned body, just like an athletic girl but with bonus enhanced tits

Bbbj: 8/10 Could take me in easily with good attention to the balls

French/painting: Didn't try but should be on the menu

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Highlight of the session...I consider myself quite a fit guy but this is really one stamina bunny and pushed me to the limit . She is not the type to slack off so ne prepared that every movement of yours is countered by a thrust from her and we ended up sweaty by the end of the session. Even then she was still all smiles and laughed at my wasted look.

RTF: Confirm RTF material. Now I believe why she scored so many positive FRs from the moment she got here.

-------

FR 2 - Heidi (SA)

Location/booking: Very central but probably have more human traffic at certain hours. Had to book one day earlier due to her popularity

Looks/body: 9/10 Chio and fair SYT with sharp features, matched with a hot slim body like those clubber girls. 100% the overall package that every guy takes a second look.

Bbbj: 7/10 Decent enough and a turn on when she looked at me with those CFM eyes

French/painting: Didn't paint but should be on the menu, tongue is open once things got heated

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Tight and wet with a nice sight of the back tattoo. Very accommodative to multiple positions and it was hard to last long with such a hot girl.

RTF: I bet some of you all rtf many times liao, but she really deserves every support except no surprises if she still fully booked

-------

FR 3 - Ling (Club Friday)

Location/booking: Not the most ideal as she shifted towards the east but I think she changed location already. Plus point is very quiet so unlikely to bump into anyone. Super smooth and swee booking with Bro CF, told him I become new fan of his stable liao

Looks/body: 8.5/10 Sweet fair looks in an overall a cute package matched with her enhanced but soft C cups,

Bbbj: 7/10 Not the aggressive type but decent enough

French/painting: Cute moans and shiver as I licked her while she grabbed my arm gently. Soft kisses with tongue once things got heated.

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Blown by her GFE the moment I went in as she had no problems speaking Chinese... and I was charmed by her giggles as she saw my body and shyly said she liked it. Gave me a cheeky smile and asked if I enjoyed the foreplay before going into the main course. She is really suited for tender lovemaking instead of the high tempo type like Melody, as she grabbed me gently and gave out those cute moans again.

RTF: Definitely RTF worthy, especially if I am in the mood for a session with an FWB/GF as her GFE is really high. For those weak hearts beware of getting KC-ed

Last edited by Ember; 09-04-2022 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-04-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I would like to bring this serious issue to your attention.
I rtf Ling and was told that she encountered 2 customers who wanted to force raw onto her or remove condom midway. And she fought back to protect herself. I affirmed her that upon violence, in her self defense, SG laws are on her side and thai embassy will protect her. I asked her to fully activate her self protection mechanism without any hesitation. If that nasty bastard lost his kuku bird, he deserved it.
Hey, nasty guys, u want raw, go JB ocean hotel lah, its along jalan wong ah fook, now its open. U can raw there as much as u want.
Leave the thai girls here alone.
Warning: if u dare rape any thai girl, with ur contact available, u want to challenge if our PAP govt can hunt u down within 2 hrs? u sure will be jailed and lose everything!
When any bro visit any girl, pls let them know.
Wish all song song gao jurong.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

had a session with CAT from LOVE AFFAIR

Looks : 10/10 Same like photo.

Frenching: Nil

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: B Cup

Body shape : short, small body

BBBJ :9/10

FJ: 10/10 need KY, tight & wet pussy

Damage: 160/2/90.

Location easy to find, no worries to those driving.
Overall session was great, nothing to complain.

Old 09-04-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
zen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Sky from RP!

Looks: 9/10 Looks just like the pictures. With a little natural tan

Body: 9/10 Slim and beautiful tattoo on her back.

Boobs: 9/10 Arnd B cup. Natural just the way i like it.

Shower: Asked if i wanted to, but did it myself

Frenching: 9/10 Can tell she love that tongue action alot, constantly kissing non stop

BBBJ: nil

FJ: 9/10 Tight and love her reaction while doing it

Service: 9/10 Very GFE, Bros shld try out

Thanks for bringing her in RP bro
Old 09-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6feet View Post
FR Dior (Thaismile) - 8 April, 7pm

Location - Central, an obsecure spot that is quiet and has privacy. Like some bros mentioned, getting to the room is like playing escape room. OKT was patient in guiding me there as i got lost for the first 5 minutes.

As I entered the room, was greeted by a pretty face. Looks fierce when not smiling, like an ice queen. She had a oversized buttoned shirt on, and could see her nipples through the fabric. Made some small talk and proceeded to shower, when she unclothed I was amazed by her figure. Firm, smooth skin with big boobs and a tight ass to boot!

Right off the bat I told her to get into 69 position, and she obliged without hesitation. Her BJ was wet and slurpy, and i returned the favour by licking her pussy and playing with her butthole. Hairless and odourless, exactly how I like it. Hearing her moan with my dick in her mouth just turned me on even more. After a good 5 minutes of 69, she capped me on and I pounded her missionary. Her natural Cs were a sight to behold, watching them bounce in tandem with each trust. Switched to cowgirl and fondled with her boobs while she rode rodeo, at last buey tahan and released my full load.

Went to wash up after that and while waiting for my 2IC to recharge, tcss abit. Cracked a joke about me being hairy and she had a good laugh, and i complimented her that she looks much better when she smiles. This was the turning point of the session, it seemed to unlock a secret achievement as I finally melted the ice queen! After 10 minutes of chatting, she looked at my dick and asked me if I could go for a second round. Of course I had to rise to the occasion, couldnt disappoint her! I stood by the bed while she blew me, and as my dick became soft to hard, my tempo kept increasing. Unknowingly, it became a full fledged facefuck and she took my entire dick deep without any problems. Seized the moment and I asked her to get into doggy position, and with each pound she got wetter and wetter. Eventually, with the remaining energy i had, unloaded my second shot while gripping her ass so tight i was worried i would leave my hand mark lol.

Overall a great bonk, thanks OKT for bringing her in. She's here for another week so visit her while you can!
Thanks for support Dior
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1