The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netflix View Post
The butterfly system here in SG seems to be a major issue.
This is why I quit the ktv scene & go for FLs/MLs now. Even Level 9; machiam each girl run 30+ rooms every session
Old 27-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by netflix View Post
Dmg was $300, solo trip. MM gave me a knowing smile, immediately knows what my agenda was!

To finish part 2 of the story, this hot Viet suggested we go to hotel next time, urging me not to look for other girls at Cuppage. LOL! No wonder we were both humping and grinding away like there was no tomorrow! Needless to say, neither she nor I sang in the KTV room.
Your points is dropping.. lol
your FR is not credible
Old 27-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

testing
Old 28-04-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
testing
Test or spread?

AMY/HAPPY team
Old 29-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cazzone82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

anybody here knows any good KTV where to find pretty (and possibly playable) Malaysian (Chinese) girls and Thai?
I have heard of Zara but it seems there are only bad reviews.
it seems most of the KTVs here are only with Vietnamese girls...

Cheers
Old 29-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

LEVEL 9 , LEO , have some china and malaysian.

Supreme have some thai recently if not wrong
Old 30-04-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
thanks.

but still don't where is kd and Quinn.

Quote:
Old 30-04-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
thanks.

but still don't where is kd and Quinn.
quinn is along stretch of road at mustafa
Old 30-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4695 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
anyone up for SC on Tues night? 7.30 to 11pm. cost split equally

PM pls
i used to frequent SC but sadly, their standard has dropped in my last 2 visits there.. butterfly till dont want to fly back, girls need to be asked to get actions, otherwise they will be a vase sitting there.

I guess these girls are turning smart, avoid actions unless being told.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

ya true . SC girls will hide in the backroom beside the bar counter . Slack there or in empty rooms even they have customers to attend . They aim to come only 5 mins every hour . Rest of the time they slack .

SC Mummy also dont care . Cannot be bothered if complain . Very lazy bochap . Think have too many regular support liao i think
Old 30-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Dont patronise them. Like me....
I boycott these 2. FC and SC
Old 01-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Dont patronise them. Like me....
I boycott these 2. FC and SC
Which is the happening ktv these days? Any to recommend?
Old 03-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4695 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
ya true . SC girls will hide in the backroom beside the bar counter . Slack there or in empty rooms even they have customers to attend . They aim to come only 5 mins every hour . Rest of the time they slack .

SC Mummy also dont care . Cannot be bothered if complain . Very lazy bochap . Think have too many regular support liao i think
every HH fully booked... first few visits still ok, girls will sit with you and will not try other rooms... TLC thick thick... now is, u order a girl, u will only see her the first time and before you make payment.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vaultktv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the support SBF bros,

MMS May is now back at VAULT KTV after her holiday.
You may know her from V6, Club KD, Alpha.

You can contact May for reservations at:
Wechat - nunu305
HP - 9357 6593

Cheers!
Old 05-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Hi bros, regarding about visiting ktvs on Mondays with no mummy system, usually will there be a lesser amount of girls or it doesn't matter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1