The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: North East area

Deleted for duplicate.

Last edited by qwertyasdfman; 16-12-2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old 15-12-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went back Lx Spxxxx and get to try the new therapist, Lxsx. Massage is really good, those looking for hard massage , can look for her. Her technique is solid and all on the points. So far one of the better one i come across. Her teasing is good too, overall 8.5/10. will go back for her again.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghotbabe View Post
Thanks ad_riche bro for great share
She really good at that teasing massage bit, been a while since I get that level already haha
N massage not soft kind too! Great 👍
Can pm the location & ml?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
Bro, pm u
Bro, can pm me too? sometime will pass that area
Old 15-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

My regular ML introduce me to help her friend whose business is not good. Those who like the one I introed near farrer park will like this one too. Same category.🤭

Location at balestier. YxYx is a shy lady. Charming eyes with her mask on. A beauty with her mask off. Great body with nice curve. Skillful massage to ease the day's stress away. It will take a while to break the ice with her but is worth it. She will surely charm you with her smile.

Do PM me if you want her contact. I will share freely with the oldbirds here. Newbies i will vet through. Cheers.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
My regular ML introduce me to help her friend whose business is not good. Those who like the one I introed near farrer park will like this one too. Same category.🤭

Location at balestier. YxYx is a shy lady. Charming eyes with her mask on. A beauty with her mask off. Great body with nice curve. Skillful massage to ease the day's stress away. It will take a while to break the ice with her but is worth it. She will surely charm you with her smile.

Do PM me if you want her contact. I will share freely with the oldbirds here. Newbies i will vet through. Cheers.
Bro, can share?
Old 16-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share pls. damage too
Old 16-12-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Brother please kindly share. Million thanks.
Old 16-12-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro

Please share contact TIA
Old 16-12-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_li View Post
Went back Lx Spxxxx and get to try the new therapist, Lxsx. Massage is really good, those looking for hard massage , can look for her. Her technique is solid and all on the points. So far one of the better one i come across. Her teasing is good too, overall 8.5/10. will go back for her again.
Lxsx is really solid in massage and when she massage my chest , my face is facing her boobs . Hahahhahaa although is clean massage but the feel is good kinda kinky .
Old 16-12-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Hi bro, can share and pm the damage as well? Thx in advance
Old 16-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Care to share this YxYx contact?
Old 16-12-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Pm you, cheer.
Ok to PM me? I live at Punggol area
Old 16-12-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jeff85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, pls pm location. tks!
Old 16-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this at 3** balestier road?
Old 17-12-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pm you, cheer.