The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
happy chinese new year to all chinese readers and whoever is celebrating this auspicious occasion:d
huat ah!!!!
Old 17-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How would you feel if she's sitting besides you like that?
i would open up her top and suck on here boobs ,after that ll shove my hard cock into her mouth and CIM
Old 20-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6925 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like people are more interested to see her dressed rather than full nude, due to good response, i will get my wife to wear more revealing outfits and have her photoed
Old 20-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Since this is a sex forum, its only befitting that a nude pix is posted to wish all surfers a very "Sensual Chinese New Year"
x
If you happen to be a toe fetish, you should know where your focus should be

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-06-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 20-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since this is a sex forum, its only befitting that a nude pix is posted to wish all surfers a very "Sensual Chinese New Year"

If you happen to be a toe fetish, you should know where your focus should be
Ya, red high heel with painted toe nail make me cum n cum ... hii ... More pls.
Old 20-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

I want to be the rock below her.. Hoping got some pee pee for me to quench my thirst ... Super Huat !!!!
Old 20-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AsianAdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Everyone's fantasy come true: What if I tell you that the guy behind her is not ME???
I feel like PCC upon hearing that sia.
Old 20-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AsianAdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Any chance of sharing a sex video of you and your wife? Damn hot sia.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster (P)

enjoy the curves!!!
x

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-06-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster (P)

Tomorrow 1st day of Chinese New Year, no sex!!! So, tonight must make enough love
Old 24-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster (P)

Double Happiness and Abalone!!!
x
Can you see the Abalone???
x
Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Chai
x
1st Day Chinese New Year no wearing sexy. Today can, will wear this to go out shopping, Huat Ah

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-06-2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Gong Xi Fa Chai
Old 24-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is probably the closest we seen of your sexy mild wife's pussy. Looks delicious. Did she taste extremely fresh on new year eve ???

Quote:
Double Happiness and Abalone!!!

Can you see the Abalone???

Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Chai

1st Day Chinese New Year no wearing sexy. Today can, will wear this to go out shopping, Huat Ah
Old 24-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
This is probably the closest we seen of your sexy mild wife's pussy. Looks delicious. Did she taste extremely fresh on new year eve ???
Well, you should taste it yourself and tell all of us

Pixx moved to Private Section

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 24-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

If you like Bra!!!Red Bra Taken in the fitting room when testing the bra
x

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 24-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you like Bra!!!Red Bra Taken in the fitting room when testing the bra
Very nice bro! If can pose with armpits even better! Haha Happy New Year to you bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1