The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2020, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
sneakevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Manage to get a slot for a late night session with
BOW from GALAXY XSCORTS

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766793

Looks: 8/10, Same as photo provided.

Body: 8/10, Right meat at the right place.

Boobs : 8.5/10, acceptable ,bouncy, playing and squeezing with it throughout the session

French: 9.5/10, she initiate it and she won't stop it , it was a non-stop tongue fighting action.

Bbbj: 9.5/10, can lick shaft, balls Good sucking skill, suck u non stop till I'm not able to take it for the 1st round and released 1 week of load my into her mouth and was almost fully filled with my cum , its was a best moment of it.

FJ: 9.5/10. Although she is not the pretty type. But She is able to accommodate to any position u want. she will make sure i feel happy during the session. She highlighted to me she can do CIM as it is her profession.

Bow also able to do COF as well !! ,Round 2, after banging her hard several position, pull it out and take off the helmet ,quickly pull her over at the same time, and she kneel down in front of me and Spray it all over the face. Bow face was filled with my cum, its was a moment of sensation.

RTF: Worth it !! Worth the price !! Will visit her again before she leave.
Especially to try her BBBJ , CIM and COF
Old 23-03-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Bro why u so agitated. It's just a suggestion, dick big of coz nothing wrong, but some fl don't accept what to do, u rather waste time to meet fl and get rejected at the place or reject via dm?
Lol 😂 calm down everyone.. it’s a thought but will not work if you think this through. How big is big? What’s the criteria, length, girth, both? Also from the stable’s perspective, this is extra work which does not generate extra income, so there is no incentive to do this.

As I mentioned this is the first time this has happened, so let’s not make this into a “big” deal 😅

Have a great week ahead all and stay safe 💦 👏🏻😷
Old 23-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ploy from plus66

Location: cbd area. Clean room with towel and attached shower

Looks/Body:9/10 syt, smooth skin, stomach slim. Has some acne on face. Cute cheeks when she smiles.

GFE: 9/10 initiates french. Passionate kissing. Talked about her background and found out she is fresh in this trade. Needs google translate for better conversation. Not a time keeper and I felt comfortable talking to her

Fj: 9/10 nice and soft pussy to go in. Just be gentle with her.

Service: 8/10 shower alone but doesn't matter to me. Got listerine for mouth wash.

Will rtf before she flys back
Old 23-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
I feel you.. at time they will start to complain about the size. But just go ahead.
Eventually they like the feeling of big inside but just that cant bbbj.. will get choke from it..
according to experience this method rings true, just need to persuade them by downplaying the experience and once the heat is up, they thank you for having a bigger than average tool and might give extras.

i never had anyone reject me due to size by deploying the above.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
according to experience this method rings true, just need to persuade them by downplaying the experience and once the heat is up, they thank you for having a bigger than average tool and might give extras.

i never had anyone reject me due to size by deploying the above.
Lol, I agree guys, this has almost always worked for me also.

Mostly the girls are giggly curious and want to try big size, comparing it to the side of their forearm.
Slowly, slowly is key and most will warm up to it, and some really warm up to it
Sometimes it does not work out and you end up with only one shot instead of the planned two, or a massage or a hand job. Which is ok.
I've had some great conversations as part of these sessions and am in contact with some of these girls still.

This one was very different though. As I said she was already talking canceling when the only thing I had taken off was my shoes
Don't get me wrong, it is her right to do this, so I respect that. I just don't need to like it...

Stay safe all
Old 23-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
FR for candy galaxy today at 2pm.
1st time support galaxy..

okt very responsive

FL is a syt 22yo..with big round eyes and very cheerful always smiling and know only basic English.

body 8- small size with no fats and easy to handle
boobs 7.5- nature big B to a small C
French 7-she speak French with little tongue fight.
bbbj 7.5 - only able to put half of it into her mouth and u need to tell her if u want more and she will listen.
fj 8.5 - we try many positions and she very accommodating.

Gfe 8: she give me a massage for a while and I ask her to rest and she lay on my chest and hug me.

finished both the shots with satisfaction
All to the bros pls take good care of her as she is very nice and sling hard to pls her customer.
gonna try her today..thanks for sharing
Old 23-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
mightymouse98 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ahjun View Post
Love Affair - Blue
19th Mar - 9PM

Firstly I would like to thanks Bro LA, for his wonderful service! Booked a session at 8.30PM but due to last min work issues I told him that I need to cancel the session! But Bro LA was totally cool about it!

I tried to rush my work and in the end manage to complete by 8PM, quickly text Bro to check for Blue availability again. Woooo 9PM available!!

I guessed Ive made the right decision, to rush my work and go for Blue! Lets get into details before getting abit Longwinded.😂😂

Looks: 9/10 Despite some slight blemishes on her face, she is still perfect in my own opinion. Looks really cute!!

Body: 10/10 Super nice figure I would say, the softest boobs and nipples Ive ever came across! How can they be so soft!? Baby smooth skin and soft boobs really shiok to fondle with!😅😅

French: 10/10 She is definitely a great frencher, I would say Michelin 2 star!! Totally no FL feel! GFE super strong!!😂

Pussy: 10/10 Easily one of the nicest shaped pussy that ive come across. Tight, shaved with some short hair growing back and super wet and responsive! (Really Low Mileage)

BBBJ: 10/10 Sensual and nice suction!! Really love how she goes slow and focus on using her tongue to the best she can!

FJ: 10/10 I must say shes really one of the best I had so far. Tight, responsive, flexible and accomodates to the requested and multiple changed of positions and most importantly her stereo moan.

From the moment you saw Blue, you will know this girl really enjoys sex, she is doing more then just out here to pleased. She has surpassed all my expectations.
I don't usually write FR, but firstly Bro LA service already surprised me followed by such a Gem with such wonderful service.
She is really underated!! She deserve more FR (you know who to look for when you want gfe)

Thanks Bro LA once again for the arrangements!
My turn to try her today, looks good man
Old 23-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
douglas99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Late FR for Punch from Mansion last Wed.

Looks: 8/10 Sweet in terms of her mannerism but slutty later on the bed

Body: 8/10 Her body is beyond words if you know her age. In fact shocked at how she can maintain it until like this. The shape, the curve, the slim waist and sensitive nips! Smells good too!

French: 9/10 Not the fierce type but still willing to explore..haha

BBBJ: 8/10 I hardly cum from blowing anyway but definitely feels above average. Can do long time too.

FJ: 10/10 This is where she is the best. Explore her body, she has her own unique way of cumming. Once you hit it, she can cum multiple times!

By the way, she can do a good massage too. Treat her well!
Old 23-03-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Now code orange. Maybe code red soon.
Our Gov scared to raise it up to "RED"

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those hundreds of foreigners kana stuck in Changi Airport Transit Area denied entry, waiting to go home must be bery suay then.
No more CIM gals coming to our sillypoor at least next 1 to 2 months

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Seduction - Nana

Chanced upon Bro Loadedgun's FRs on this babe, felt damn itchy and took a punt on her. The FRs are not wrong at all. Nana is a real service oriented BBBJ, DT, AR, CIM queen. She milked every single drop of semen I had stored since my last bonk. She is true blue slut in bed.

Looks: 8/10 OL looks but her eyes are so foxy.
Body: 8.5/10 Slightly chubby, not fat at all, it felt firm everywhere.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural are the best, Nana's neh neh are in good shape and sensitive small nipples she has.
Frenching: 9/10 Slow or fast, she is good at both, depending on her mood and my own demands.
BBBJ: 10/10 She can really suck a long time.
CIM: 10/10 I was öutraged she milked me empty. She looks like having fun with my semen in her mouth. Maybe she has a fetish for that lol.
AR: 10/10 Left with a gleaming asshole, gg to place a mirror to check later. Her tongue is like a drill, drilling and poking like searching for crude oil lol.
FJ: 9/10 Hit her right in doggy and watch her respond. Her little vagina was dripping wet!
GFE: 9/10 Nice lady to chat with. She aims to please, this is the vibe I get.
RTF: Before she departs if not I am gg to PCC till this Covid saga is over.
Old 23-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
pete_slide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Nanny from Rolly Polly.

Booking was fuss free and prompt. Saw Nanny’s photos. The huge jugs caught my attention, and i knew i had to book an appt with her.

Arrived at the venue and was picked up by her at the lobby. She was wearing a long coat, covering her body. Looks wise. Still similar to photo. But definitely more milf than GND. I like milfs as much as i like young gals. So no issue for me. I must say her looks are vampish milf. And u probably will take a second look at her if u see her in Bangkok on the streets.

Body is meaty. But all at the right places for me. Boobs and butt.

Bbbj still needs some work but she is hardworking. Started cowgal, missionary and finished her off in front of the bathroom mirror.

RTF: maybe. Just for the big boobs.
Definitely for big boobs lovers.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR For Miso(Loveaffair):
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=767240

Saw many good reviews about this girl, so decided to try her out, i was really impressed by her, and all the reviews about her are true, a gem.

Face-8 /10 similar to picks posted, cutie syt looks.

Skin Tone- thai tan

Melons-7/10 handful of b cup boobs

Body-9/10 Petite body ,shes quite short, nice meat at the right places, cute butt

BBBJ-10/10 shes a wild one, knows how to work a rod, sucking licking deepthroating, had a long 10mins of bbbj before CIM, she took it all in, i think she swallowed some of my cum and she reacted by saying aroy!

FJ-10/10 very tight, can do multiple positions with no complains, did not take aj as i wasnt a fan, but normal fj is enough to squeeze out all my army of sperms . shes a wild one and she definately can ride well.

Massage: 10/10 as per previous frs highlighted, shes well trained in this department, and if your lucky, u may get to try her prostate massage, will bring u to the heavens

Overall- 9/10 very friendly, high gfe girl with good attitude and very hardworking

RTF: Definately for sure, shes a gem

Thanks to all bros who provided true frs about this babe which resulted me in getting this awesome session. Thanks to bro love for the prompt and hassle free booking. Will be back for more in this hard times.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766795
Secured a last min booking with bro galaxy and decided to try candy.
First time trying this stable but bro galaxy did verification smoothly.

Location 9/10 central with parking
Looks 8/10 very similar to picture and look like small girl. Cute
Body 8/10 petite and body very smooth nice to touch and hug. Natural boobs but probably not for boob lover and nice ass for a petit girl.
French 6/10 ok with French but a bit green so not much tongue action but willing to serve.
Bbbj 7/10 willing to serve, don’t DT probably but with lots of saliver and have to keep cleaning her mouth.
Pussy 8/10 trimmed , no smell and ok with paint.
FJ 9/10 this part she shine with her cute stereo, we did cowgirl, mission and doggy. Manage to finish off both shot while Mission.

Support her before she return to her country.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
Lol 😂 calm down everyone.. it’s a thought but will not work if you think this through. How big is big? What’s the criteria, length, girth, both? Also from the stable’s perspective, this is extra work which does not generate extra income, so there is no incentive to do this.

As I mentioned this is the first time this has happened, so let’s not make this into a “big” deal 😅

Have a great week ahead all and stay safe 💦 👏🏻😷
Quite true. Upped you for your wisdom. Maybe Stables can consider charging accordingly to SIZE?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1