The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
It do or died for the last game against Leicester...

If they have win against west ham they could have relax for the last game and hold on for a draw....
Incorrect, even if they won last night, they shd not relax and take the last match lightly n underestimate their opponent Leicester....it's when one is relax n take it easy n don't fight for every ball that they r most likely to be killed, unless they can afford to lose the last match

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A draw is also enough in the last match, right?
Old 23-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Yeah draw guarantees at least 4th, win seals 3rd. I sincerely hope we do not play two defensive midfielders and try to catch them on the break.
Old 23-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping wolves can beat chelsea next
Old 23-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, correct...but they MUST make sure they don't lose to Leicester this sunday...the way the match went early this morning is that West Ham could hv defeated them had their strikers been luckier n sharper in front of the Man U goal...as the red devils were continously pinned to their half of the field during the 2nd half with incessant waves of attacks by the West Ham forwards n midfield which could hv resulted in another goal against the devils...anyway OGS has promised that he will send a fresh squad to fight Leicester...let's see if we can trust his words...

Old 24-07-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, correct...but they MUST make sure they don't lose to Leicester this sunday...the way the match went early this morning is that West Ham could hv defeated them had their strikers been luckier n sharper in front of the Man U goal...as the red devils were continously pinned to their half of the field during the 2nd half with incessant waves of attacks by the West Ham forwards n midfield which could hv resulted in another goal against the devils...anyway OGS has promised that he will send a fresh squad to fight Leicester...let's see if we can trust his words...
So it's do, or die. Boils down to the final game of the season. Two matches at the same time, and luckily it's at 11pm. What a thrilling end to the season
Old 24-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m buying a draw against Leicester city....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
So it's do, or die. Boils down to the final game of the season. Two matches at the same time, and luckily it's at 11pm. What a thrilling end to the season
Hopefully the guys realise that n not play like ai mai ai mai, take it easy like the way they did against West ham...if only they wake up n realise this then I m sure they won't lose, will get at least a draw if not a win...yes, its a nail biting finish buay tahan

Old 24-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I’m buying a draw against Leicester city....
Yes, they shd at least get a draw if not a win.. o/w they ought to be shot with their multi million $$ salary

Last edited by Rickey; 24-07-2020 at 10:55 AM.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Leicester v Man Utd x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53472615
Old 25-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Where's Charlie's prediction??? ...anyway lately their predictions hv not been correct....

Old 25-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Leicester v Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-vs-liverpool
Old 26-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u results since restart: DWWWWDWD, leicester results: DDLWDLWL, both exclude fa cup

man u's form is better overall, leicester has more injured players but they are at home. man u to win by 1 goal and qualify for UCL

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u results since restart: DWWWWDWD, leicester results: DDLWDLWL, both exclude fa cup

man u's form is better overall, leicester has more injured players but they are at home. man u to win by 1 goal and qualify for UCL
Up till 75th min and u r still right... keeping my fingers cross... GGMU

Finally 2-0 final scoreline!

Hoping next season we could have some good signing of players...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 27-07-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old 27-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

We are in the Champions League boys!!! Icing on the cake was Jlingz with the last goal of the PL season haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1