The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
huh? Hotel 89 and Sentosa same boss? That I dono..

Thugs in Batam? Nowdays are much better loh. The old Batu Ampar ferry is filled with them, until it got closed down, and these fuckers go on a stealing rampage. KNN, my factory was hit by them once, and not long after, the police shot 2 of them and put the rest behind bars. Peaceful from that time onwards. That was about 10 years ago.....

Overall, security is much better nowdays, and as long as you dont go find trouble, it is a rather safe place to visit.
Yup! The staffs told me so. Owned by S Panjang Boss. They also owned another hotel...sound like Standard Hotel..

Of course nowadays Btm much much better than those days. Nowadays when I jalan jalan along the road, not much staring fm the locals.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Bro Pak P n bro Xdecepticon, can tell me abit over here or pm me on this story. I am still staying there occasionally to enjoy the peace n relax and bcos I hv a good time n memory with my gal over there few year ago.

Another incident was at Gloris Hotel. A booking girl is strangled in the hotel room. But I m not sure the story behind the incident. So when I tell some gals who I booked that I am staying at Gloris Hotel. They are reluctant to stay there. And got one gal keep telling me she can’t sleep and scare. So at 3am, she begged me to let her return. So, do any bros know the actual story about this incident?
Now the hotel quite ok lah. Unlike years years back, the surrounding doesnt look pleasant to me. Anyway Sentosa Hotel no bathtub. Semua mandi diri!

Gloris Hotel. Those days also got free kongkek channel ya. Budget hotel with no bfast.

Hmm....those unseen stuffs everywhere. Even Puri Garden Hotel too. If got "yen" then u will meet "them".
Old 20-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Now the hotel quite ok lah. Unlike years years back, the surrounding doesnt look pleasant to me. Anyway Sentosa Hotel no bathtub. Semua mandi diri!
Gloris Hotel. Those days also got free kongkek channel ya. Budget hotel with no bfast.
Hmm....those unseen stuffs everywhere. Even Puri Garden Hotel too. If got "yen" then u will meet "them".
Thanks bro Xdecepticon for the info. I started visit batam in early year 2000. So I really do not know what had happen there in year 1998 at Sentosa hotel. But what I am most worried is that whether anyone got murder or died there during the raid. If yes, it will be very eerie and scaring to stay there especially it is very quite at night and the surrounding is quite dark. Now feel abit scare to stay there leh.......

Ya, for kongkek channel, not only at Gloris hotel. Hotel Prima Asia, Batam Star, Halo Batam and a few more hotels that I have stayed before. After midnight sure can see, ……very shiok, can see together with our gal and sure sextisfactory…….but that is 9 years ago. Half my heaven gone! Sigh

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Old 20-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Another incident was at Gloris Hotel. A booking girl is strangled in the hotel room. But I m not sure the story behind the incident. So when I tell some gals who I booked that I am staying at Gloris Hotel. They are reluctant to stay there. And got one gal keep telling me she can’t sleep and scare. So at 3am, she begged me to let her return. So, do any bros know the actual story about this incident?

The cewes are afraid of GHOST or spiritual thing
Old 20-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 couple of years back, a gay singaporean is killed there, and his jewelleries were taken away too.... He is in precious gem line... Suspect is his boy friend.....

Suharto downfall time? Batam is rather peaceful..
Was it an old man killed by an employee of the hotel or something
Old 20-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
just got back from Batam last week end with my good kaki, heres our FR :

Reached HB 10.15am, got the rtn boarding pass, took a taxi to Utama ( pre-book )
check-in , Took a walk towards Formosa to buy Rps got a good rate ( 6530 ) our lunch just outside Queen 8933, at 12noon get into Queen for our choice , get the papi to ask the gals to come by at 3pm.( 350k for the gals )
We proceed to recce the rest of the place, soon its time we grabbed some beers , drinks , tibits and head back to room. Have a good chat with the gals, they started rubbing us, & we get back to our room and start with the first round. have our dinner just round the corner of Utama there are few chinese owned coffee shops which serve Zi Char. after dinner, head to Utama ktv We saw some gals roaming around, according to the waitress they cost 200k to sing & chat with you for the whole night , any thing more negotiate among yourself.
We end up at 11pm, have supper then proceed with our 2nd round before shower & bed. Next day, starts to grabbed her around and finished the last round. tipped the gals have our breakfast ( provided ) 2 coupons per room
hope this helps those going for the first time & to all old bird pls give your comments .......

total cost about $250 individually
ferry $48 2-ways
taxi 35k shared * 2
lunch 30k * 2
gals 350k
drinks + tibits 150k * 2
dinner 200k * 2
KTV 350k ( room + drinks ) * 2
taxi 35k * 2 back to HB
* 2 means shared among 2 of us

enjoy bro .......... anyone interested to go PM me, how bro lampaci ??
Old 20-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
i did!! last sat i pick one frm jungle...350k...dwn there got one girl cost 800k dunno y so ex i see nothing special lol
Bro, I understood your feeling, until now, I still cannot figure out some joints price their gals so ex, yet disappointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
No, U always buy return ticket regardless frm Batm or SGP coz cheaper. I mean buy ANOTHER return ticket from the money changers for your NEXT trip coz it is cheaper than buying from the ferry terminal ferry opperator's counters.
Bros, please take note that these tickets have expiry date normally 1 years and is subject to change (seldom but it happens). Bros who can't decide to chiong to Batam always are advised not to, cause if not, expired, lose more than gained.

Quote:
Another incident was at Gloris Hotel. So at 3am, she begged me to let her return. So, do any bros know the actual story about this incident?

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Bro, you staying alone feel bit..."hairy"? Meaning...feeling something around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
I heard the following hotel are haunted to the extend i can recall (I heard, not sure): Novotel, Harmony, New Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Wah, so much of Router News?

Anyway, Batam chionging thread becomes Batam Haunted Thread! I am sexited!

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 20-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
No, U always buy return ticket regardless frm Batm or SGP coz cheaper. I mean buy ANOTHER return ticket from the money changers for your NEXT trip coz it is cheaper than buying from the ferry terminal ferry opperator's counters. A return ticket for Batamfast ferry is S$18, and if not wrong at the ferry terminal counters U need pay $23 or more, dun know coz been years since I last bought any tickets from the ferry terminal counters.
wow, that's something i didn't know. S$23's a lot of savings! can go another trip, man...

how long is the return ticket bought at the money changers valid? if less than one month then only good for frequent batam cheongsters liaoz... occasional cheongsters like me can only LL get from counters at harbourfront
Old 20-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, you staying alone feel bit..."hairy"? Meaning...feeling something around?

I heard the following hotel are haunted to the extend i can recall (I heard, not sure): Novotel, Harmony, New Star.

Wah, so much of Router News?

Anyway, Batam chionging thread becomes Batam Haunted Thread! I am sexited!
Its CNN or was it Channel News Asia

PaK P rather haunting for cewes than all this unexplained
Old 21-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, that old man is gay.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who sifu go this week, can tag along? haha
Old 21-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The cewes are afraid of GHOST or spiritual thing
The only place I encounter it myself is in Tavern pub few years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
wow, that's something i didn't know. S$23's a lot of savings! can go another trip, man...

how long is the return ticket bought at the money changers valid? if less than one month then only good for frequent batam cheongsters liaoz... occasional cheongsters like me can only LL get from counters at harbourfront
Not save S$23, U wait long long. Save about S$5 only. But S$5 saved I can buy 3 more packs of ciggi there.
Old 21-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
The only place I encounter it myself is in Tavern pub few years back.

PM Pak P your incident with the after world
Old 21-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys.

Anyway to share my 1st VIRGIN stay with Formosa Hotel was a bad one. The room is smelly. Got like some silicone sour stale smell. I went in the bathroom which got bathtub. Even worst? More smelly than the room. My 1st and last staying at Formosa Hotel. I paid SGD$55 use KAHA reserved earlier on thursday.

I went on 10/07/10 till 11/07/10. Even the Bellman don't know how to smile and greet guests? I try Formosa cause i read a lot of pple here staying there. No doubt the location is very strategic. It was raining at Batam when i reach there. As my body was aching very bad, decided to go to King's Massage in Formosa itself. I opt for thai and traditional mix massage. My therapist was Mela. The massage was 60 000Rp for 1 hr. I opt for 1 hr but it finish 1.5hr. So I have to top up 25 000Rp.

I went to Batam with my wife for shopping and massage. She bought a handbag and make eyelash extension at eska there. Watched a show there titled "Istri Bohongan". Funny. It's a comedy show. The ticket is just 20 000Rp each.

Enjoy guys.
Old 21-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its CNN or was it Channel News Asia

PaK P rather haunting for cewes than all this unexplained
Goodway hotel was formerly named Mandrin Hotel.... There are alot of hantus in that hotel, lots of complain... THey did alot of manbo jumbo and it did not work.. finally, they change the name and it did the trick....

Older cheongers may heard about this.

So far, encounters in Batam with Hantus while hunting for cewek? Not yet.... But hantus? yes...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread