The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
Ordered Ai for 2 90 mins sessions from Pink Lady:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=765661

She really is japanese. Tell from last experience in Tobita Shinchi,

Look: Is her in the picture.
HJ - 6/10, she kind of new? As I saw some post above say she new to this. However also possible she is tired, she told me she have to work till 2am.
FJ - Tight, 8/10
BBBJ - 9/10, kind of new for me to experience feeling of bracelet
CBJ - we did not try this, but i think she dont like it?
PAINTING - Not allow, maybe okt should remove it.
SHAVED - no shaved.
FRENCHING - as usual i guess, japanese not allow frenching, or maybe just me?
COB - I did not cum!
COF - I did not cum!
CIM - I did not cum!
69 - As painting not allow, so, I guess she wont allow this, so i no request for this,

But overall she very talkative, and willing to change position as much as you like. Is real deal for pink, take her while still available. she told me after this she going to take a rest, as this is very tiring.
Oh no.. not worth for money. Just because she jap, no reason to charge so high. But u like it.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Westbrook0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pink lady bena

OKT: Very friendly

Looks: 8/10 - cute looking
Body: 8/10 - very sexy
Pussy: 10/10
Frenching: 9/10 - quite aggressive
BBBJ: 10/10 - too short

FJ: 10/10
Old 08-03-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BEST TARMA OF 2020

I was feeling horny and bored, and after reading several FRs on the legendary tarma of Ocean and Kiyomi, decided to text bro ash on tarma related questions.

Bro ash was super patient in answering all my questions and it ended up with me confirming a 1 am bonk the minute he told me that they were "sex demons".

I armed myself with the relevant tools as I prepared for my 1 am exorcism session with the said "sex demons"

Since bro ash also said that both of them were not shaved and I could try to bring a shaver along to see if they were willing to shave, I brought an electric bikini line shaver as well as other relevant tools for the exorcism session. LOL.

Going to the location was like what most brothers here said, an episode of the amazing race with you running to point a to point b with you eventually following a video to the secret location.

As I waited outside the door, ocean opened it slowly and hid behind the door. Kiyomi then came out of the room wearing this leopard leotard (machiam those ballet or figure skating type)

I managed to make small talk with them and they asked me what's inside the bag. I told them it was tools to assist me as I embark on this 1v2 battle.

I showed ocean the electric shaver and she was intrigued by the fact that it was electric and that it didn't seem to hurt. She gamely took off her skirt that she was wearing and said that she was willing to try. I got a shock of my life when she took off her g string and exposed her pussy to me.

Her pussy was really beautiful, encroached by several fine strands of pussy hair, but yet you can see the treasure that it holds within. At this point, I realized that she wasn't gonna take my shaver and go to the toilet to shave it herself like how I envisioned this to play out in my head.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed, placed the bin below her and started shaving and trimming her pussy. I told her that it was the first time doing it for a girl as i usually shave my own and my usual fuck buddies would do IPL or wax.

Anyway she was very game about it and kiyomi watched on intrigued by how her pussy was erm shaved without her feeling any pain.

So bros, after a good 20 mins I can now share with you that ocean is now shaved with a beautiful pussy. (Please up my points if you are a lover of shaved pussy haha)

At this point in time, kiyomi wanted to try also but she said if I were to do her also then there would be very little time left to fuck. She stripped and ushered me to the bathroom to shower and Ocean followed behind.

They washed and cleaned me in sync and even said that they were gonna lick my ass later so I better make sure it's clean. I then told them that if you really wanna make it clean, you should do it the china style and I showed them by taking toothpaste and washing my ass with it and they again learnt something new.

After we showered, we went to the bed and started to small touch here and there and I commented on how beautiful ocean pussy looks now.

They had this pink bottle of alcohol (wine maybe i dont know) beside the bed and they told me that they were gonna use it on me.

My first thought was that they were gonna use it and blow me like how the "hot cold" blowjob usually works or that they were gonna drink it and blow me giving me a ice menthol cool feeling but boy was i wrong.

I was lying down on the bed with ocean on my bed and kiyomi on my right. she then poured out a small shot of this pink alcohol and POURED IT ALL OVER MY CHEST.

And that's when all hell broke loose and the two succubus was unleashed, the 2 of them immediately lapped every single drop from my body and chest and then pounced on me to lick my neck. As kiyomi frenched me, she grabbed oceans head and pulled it towards us to join the frenzy and for a couple of minuted we were all stuck in this sexual triangle trying to eat each others faces off.

I have tried tarma before but I have never tried a tarma where the 2 girls are so natural and close with each other that they basically had no qualms doing anything to each other.

As i was frenching both of them in this madness, kiyomi started to lower herself towards my dick and now started to engulf her mouth onto my dick.

Ocean then looked at me seducitively and frenched me even more, after which she got up and then asked me if I wanted to inspect my newly shaved artwork.

I said yes of course and she then proceeded to sit above me and lowered her pussy slowly down onto my face. I licked and licked and ocean moaned and moaned. Kiyomi licked and sucked my dick and after which she raised my legs and bent it all the way back (like she was trying to make me do a back flip in bed) and she inserted her tongue into my ass, she licked my balls and my ass and she drilled her tongue into my fucking ass.

I know there are other girls that offer AR now but i tell you, no girl can reach the depth that kiyomi can. She doesn't just lick your ass, when her tongue comes into contact with your asshole, most girls would like move their tongue around. But thats not kiyomi, when her tongue comes into contact with your ass hole, kiyomi forces her face into your ass, thereby impaling her tongue into your ass and you can feel the fucking tongue wriggling around inside your ass hole.

At this point I knew that I was gonna lose the war to I had to activate the tools that I brought along. It was one of those mushroom head vibrators that i bought in japan recently and ocean was game to be the first to try this.

I used it to tease ocean first and she moaned and squirmed in ectasy. Within 5 mins she was dripping wet and i went down on her to lick somemore.

At this point, kiyomi turned around in doggy postiion and lubed my fingers and told me to finger her ass. I WAS LIKE WTF!!!.

NO GIRL HAS EVER TOLD ME TO FINGER THEIR ASS BEFORE AND I WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD.

I then decided that ocean had enough of the vibrator and if i didnt want to finger kiyomi's ass I should distract her with the vibrator. I changed condoms on the vibrator and then proceeded to plow through kiyomi's pussy with the vibrator.

She starting moaning and then she took this black color tail looking thing shaped like a banana and bit down on it.

Oh she moaned and moaned but she was biting down on this black thingy and she was enjoying every bit of it.

This went on for a good 10 minutes and they both started to double blowjob me.

This was by far the best double blow job I have ever had, their tongues were just licking everywhere from my balls to my shaft to my ass then up again to my head and then my shaft in perfect harmony. Their double blowjob is legendary and I feel super horny.

I capped on and then told kiyomi to turn around and prepare for doggy position, I fucked her for a good 10 mins while ocean was pleasuring herself with the vibrator.

While I was fucking kiyomi doggy style, ocean was lying below her licking her nipples intermittently while pleasuring herself.

I knew that I couldn't hold it any longer and I beckoned to them to give me a double blow job again.

This time they kneeled down immediately and started licking and sucking my dick. Their mouths was all over my dick and I was reminded of how when you feed fishes and throw food into the pond, they would just swarm and take the food with mouth gaping.

They then kissed and licked each side of my shaft and i was mouth fucking both of them. After 5 mins I knew that I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled their cheeks together to form a small v.

This was the best way for both their tongues and mouth to be in contact with my dick and i let it all out. My cum spilled over both their cheeks, tongues and even into their mouth and they were extremely game about it.

I told them thats all for me and I just wanted to shower and go home to bed. I could not do more than 1 shot and I was spent.

Anyway these 2 chemistry for tarma is one of the best I've seen and they did all sorts of lesbian acts such as licking each others pussy, frenching each other, licking each others nipple and even doing a 69 on each other.

They are leaving in 3 days, ocean is now shaved and I am going to sleep as I need the rest from a long and arduous night earlier on.

I wish all bros the opportunity to try out this 2 sex demons before they leave,
Old 08-03-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minds View Post
AI : pinklady

I can speak fluent Japanese so I can confirm that she is 200% Japanese.

I didn’t get any vibe that she is Chinese or someone that studied Japanese. Confirmed that she is raised in Japan and studying there currently.

I won’t go in details about our conversation regarding her family that made me confirm her nationality to protect her as well.

So bros, if u want to try a real Japanese, now is the time to do it. For sure her price will go up.....

now on to the fr:

looks: kawaii type very pretty
service: very new to this therefore its difficult to gauge but the important thing to take note here is that you are experiencing bonking a japanese female.... a chance to cross out that Japanese checkbox from your nationality bonking list for sure.

pls treat her well bros!
Painting and frenching allowed? if not, no shiok!
Old 08-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
pls don't quote multiple full fr, mods do something about the clones la
lmao see the quoted FR and past post its obvious who the dog owner is...
Old 08-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
pete_slide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
That's really tall if she stands 1.78 on bare foot, never tried that tall gal before.
Me too! My first time trying tall lady at 1.78m.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tc123 View Post
Oh no.. not worth for money. Just because she jap, no reason to charge so high. But u like it.
Haha, kind of obsessed with sakura girl
Old 08-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Painting and frenching allowed? if not, no shiok!
Like I mentioned in FR
Old 08-03-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 11
BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold

Stable: RebornLover (Eva, 12:30pm, 7/3/2020)

My RTF FR for Eva on her last day of work!

Everything was better the second time round, she seemed happy to have a returning customer and looked like she had fun during the session.

100% gem, hopefully she comes back for another “tour” in the future!

Saw that bro XK has a new batch of quality girls might give them a try if my Budget allows.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oscdan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late FR for Bena from Pink Lady. Overall a very good gem and one of the best bonks so far.

Looks: 9/10. She looks way better than her photos
Body. 9/10. Well maintained and toned, yet has a perky butt
Boobs: 9/10. Enhanced boobs but nice to grab with 2 hands.
Pussy: 10/10. Fully shaved and she gets wet so easily. Loved it
FJ: 10/10. Too hot to handle and we settled the deed during our shower as both of us were too horny. Finished 2 shots within 75 mins.
RTF: Yes for sure, though I also want to try a couple of others too.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Didactus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ai from Pink

First off, unlike some of the previous bros, I don’t know enough Thai or Japanese to really “test” her. But from the very little Japanese I know, it does seem like she is from Japan. So like some of the bros said, either she’s a genuine Japanese or her acting is superb. But I’m leaning more to the former. She did mention she lived some parts of her life in other countries though, so when she speaks English, it doesn’t sound like what a Japanese speaking English would typically sound like, if you know what I mean. Nationality aside though, here’s my FR

OKT 10/10 : Fast and friendly as usual

Looks 9/10 : 90% resemblance. Even prettier in person I feel. Does seem a bit cold at first but gets very smily once you break the ice.

Body 8/10 : On the petite side. Wouldn’t put it as plump, more like curves in the right places.

Boobs 9/10 : Nice big handful. Very soft as well.

BBBJ 6/10 : Nothing special really. Can see she is still new on this aspect but not afraid to ask for your preference.

FJ 8/10 : Similarly, she will ask what you like and if you’re ok. Can accomodate to different positions. Especially love grabbing her boobs from behind in doggy.

GFE 8/10 : Feels more like a FWB. Not too intimate to feel like gf but not too experienced to feel commercial. As said earlier, once she is comfortable she is friendly and can get chatty. Her English is decent enough but she might not know some advanced words, like she had trouble with “interest” and “tourist”. But overall, enjoyed her company.

She is a very sweet girl with an adorable face. Does seem nervous at times cos she’s still relatively new to this trade so please put her at ease. I recently develop a thing for the Japanese language and especially for the word ‘daijobou’ so when she was worried about her service, she used that word and I just melt. It was a good experience. Just don’t expect JAV treatment. She is just an ordinary girl who happens to be Japanese.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec20031u View Post
Fah from GE
7 March 2020
1830 Hrs

Looks: Girl is the same as photo look Above
Boobs: Natural B cup soft to the touch. Can squeeze can suck.
Body: Damn good 9/10
BJ: 9/10 - Enjoyed it
Service: Willing to please. Ice break easily. GFE 100%

RTF if Wallet and Time Allow.
yeah bro..her body is killer
Old 08-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
greatman11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1qawsed View Post
Kelly from RP

RP bro done it again. Dont know where he keep digging to find all these gems.

Natural tit lovers listen up. This one cannot miss.

Natural C cup WATER BOBBIES.

like those jav videos or pornhub comerzz that kind one. Give it a few years will sag but now is in OPTIMAL STATE of perkiness and jellyness. All natural and big tits.

She is 80-90% similar to pic, tattoo across one quarter of back. Can tell she is quite green from her bj. But she is very willing to please. Fj damn good and tight, great to doggy grabbing her tits.

Her english is very basic, needed to google translate, but shes very cheerful and sweet. Told me shes 23 year old.

Bros please treat her gently.
Wow nice one, need to go teach her liao
Old 08-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jamez000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is for Sara from Plus 66

Girl Name: Sara
Girl Looks : 7.5
Girl Body: 9
GFE: 10
BBBJ: N.A.
CIM ( IF ANY): N.A.
FJ: 9 responsive
AJ ( IF ANY): N.A.

EXTRA COMMENTS: Sara is young, eager to please, service oriented, playful. Definitely RTF
Old 08-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huathuat188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764971

12am last night for Ray from galaxyxscorts

Location central with nice room

Looks 9/10 accurate same person in picture provided

Body 9/10 slim tight body with nice smooth skin

Boobs 8.5/10 34Bs with senstive nipps to lick

Pussy 9/10 tight and easy wet

Bbbj 8.5/10 awesome blow with cim

FJ 9/10 we did cowgirl and doggy.. Her ass sort of vibrate when I was fucking her doggy

Gfe 8.5/10 basic English.. She will hug me and sleep awhile after 1st deed..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1