The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I've had Ice and Peggy from Gentleman.
Both are very sexy.
Unfortunately, attitude is shitty.
Ice - tall, sexy, slim, model-like figure with natural perky B cups
BJ - check, refusal to BBBJ

Peggy is worse.
Only 20, only let me fuck her for 7 minutes, then told me her cibai was painful.
Initially allowed me to take pictures for tips, then damaged my camera and corrupted my camera memory card when I was showering (by myself BTW)
OKT tends to double book customers, so I've had to wait at the busstop for up to 1 hour at times.
And girls rush u.
It's a scam, u book for 90 minutes. Then the girl stops servicing you after 30 minutes, saying time's up. After the money's been paid. Then they talk on the phone and refuse to service u or return your money. Happened to me on 4 occasions already.

Oh, BTW, Peggy's pic. Extensive recovery of the memory card. It's damaged permanently though with bad sectors. High speed 128GB SDXC. And she purposely damaged the battery/card door and lens assembly of my Sony RX100 Mark 4. Sony's quoting me $600 for repairs, not covered by warranty. Will the OKT compensate me? I think not...
Proceed with utmost caution. Body is hot, service is appalling!

Up my points for being honest. I think most bro's here suffer in silence.
This was a VERY EXPENSIVE fuck for me with a damaged camera and memory card..
And the other stable that flew kite on me seems to have shut down. We need to send a message that shit service is not tolerated. Neither are threats..
Pity ur camera...tio rape by the girl HAHAHA
Old 21-11-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
I've had Ice and Peggy from Gentleman.
Both are very sexy.
Unfortunately, attitude is shitty.
Ice - tall, sexy, slim, model-like figure with natural perky B cups
BJ - check, refusal to BBBJ

Peggy is worse.
Only 20, only let me fuck her for 7 minutes, then told me her cibai was painful.
... Happened to me on 4 occasions already.
Bro, despite all that, you said it happened on FOUR occasions?? Just curious - why go back if you think the service is not up to your expectations?

Not referring to your case, but poor service from the girls is pretty much up to the individual girl. Sometimes the service or the boob size is not as advertised . Or could be the girl having an 'off' day, not feeling well, no chemistry or other thing. I encountered once (not this stable but other), the girl was rough-fxxk by a customer just before, and so just lie there like dead fish What to do? Bad timing. Just shoot and go, bad luck, hard-earned money down the drain. But as long as there are more hits, say 90% more, than misses, should be ok lah.

Not sure if you agree, or you think my expectation set too low. But it's not like can complain to consumer watchdog
Old 22-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now that we're on this stable, actually, its pretty much had more misses than hits for me.

I'm not too sure what happened with this 'cameragate' incident, but that being said, I do agree that these ladies are humans too, and have their 'off' or down times. 30 mins and ask you to FO though is something else altogether. She must have seriously regretted letting you take her pics or some miscomm. Though I'm sorry to hear of your damaged cam. Sounds like a $700++ 7 min bonk!

Back to this Gentleman stable... I've gotten baited and switched on one occasion, order pizza come burger... From the FRs I've seen some other bros also kenna. Another time maybe double booked and made me wait for more than an hour then gave some cockster excuse after repeated calls and texting. Had to go back PCC... Nv did went back to them again. Sucky mattresses with knee busting springs too. Bed? What bed?

No need to rant too much, just take our money elsewhere if the stable not so reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Bro, despite all that, you said it happened on FOUR occasions?? Just curious - why go back if you think the service is not up to your expectations?

Not referring to your case, but poor service from the girls is pretty much up to the individual girl. Sometimes the service or the boob size is not as advertised . Or could be the girl having an 'off' day, not feeling well, no chemistry or other thing. I encountered once (not this stable but other), the girl was rough-fxxk by a customer just before, and so just lie there like dead fish What to do? Bad timing. Just shoot and go, bad luck, hard-earned money down the drain. But as long as there are more hits, say 90% more, than misses, should be ok lah.

Not sure if you agree, or you think my expectation set too low. But it's not like can complain to consumer watchdog
Old 22-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The girls are here to provide us with sexual pleasure in exchange for money.
We are sacrificing our time (as well as the risk of getting caught by relatives / anti-vice) and of course hard-earned money to fulfil our sexual needs.
If stables keep giving us crap, it's better to go to Geylang where there are so many houses available.
Naturally I want a girl that's better than a Cat50.
Is that really too much to ask for?
I got pissed in a previous post when Thaibeautiful sent me a 60kg+, 30s mum of two with saggy B cups (Rin).
I asked the OKT before that, he said she was slim, 20 years old with C cups, and no kids before.
After taking the time to book the fucking budget hotel and registering my name there (not exactly discreet!).
And then he rejects my phone calls and does not answer my messages.
I think other brothers have the same experience. The stable probably closed down due to the lack of business...

And in reply, I got coerced to wait. OKT kept saying 15 minutes. I had taken so much effort to get to the centre of town anyways... And then after a 1 hour wait, I fuck for 30 minutes, then get chased out by the girl saying another customer has come, time's up!
WTF!
Old 22-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pancake from Monte:

Looks: 8/10 Kinda a bit ah lian-ish, my type so its a bit biased. Not big eye kind of chio bu.
Body: 8/10 Big boned, not exactly fat or anything.
Boobs: 10/10 Biggest I've tried so far, well shaped, firm even though its this big due to the fact that most of the boobs are connected to the chest, giving it an apple shape instead of pear shape. Just wow, now I know why I_love_boobs bro say hers are better than feodora. My hands were trying to grab as much as I can and its kinda impossible. Seriously amazing.
Shower: SOP
Catbath: SOP into BBBJ
BBBJ: 7/10 licking around with tongue and up and down pretty fast, but a short BBBJ nonetheless. (I didnt have to ask/persuade her to do BBBJ, she just did it unlike what other bro mentioned)
Frenching: Only light pecking and kissing
FJ: 7.5/10 Good moans and easily wet from fingering, but a bit too passive as she only did cowgirl for a short while, prefers the guy to do all the work. Ask for a titfuck but somehow she just lie on bed so I didnt feel much in the titfuck, since I always prefer the girl to sit down and do it properly using her own hands and boobs. Btw I_love_boobs bro, how did she do it for you?
Attitude: 8/10 She really wasn't hardworking imo, but she did quite a bit of teasing and playing with me. Always trying to grab my chest saying I'm quite fit and smacking my butt, she licked so much of my nip that her lipstick gotten quite a bit on it. Also, she kept complimenting me on my hair a lot as well. She asked me to add her on LINE before I left so that we can keep in touch, only a number of thai FLs initiate like her and I was surprised, so I did since her boobs were still too awesome to let go. Oh one more thing, she asked for payment first, and I gave 10 bucks more, thinking she will give me the change but never did. Also, adding in the fact that I only spent 1 hour there since she was arranging the bed after our 2nd shower and shot, I just felt that its quite a waste given that with her figure, she would have way more customers if she had a better attitude. She is not exactly bad, since she showed some playing and teasing, its just the sex part being shorter than I had gotten from other FLs.

RTF: For the boobs, sure. Her attitude isnt bad, nor is it excellent, so I would still go for her boobs. And I'll say this again, her boobs are the best out of all my bonks so far.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any fr for Alene from Monte?
Old 22-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post

Looks: 8/10 Kinda a bit ah lian-ish, my type so its a bit biased. Not big eye kind of chio bu.
Body: 8/10 Big boned, not exactly fat or anything.
Boobs: 10/10 Biggest I've tried so far, well shaped, firm even though its this big due to the fact that most of the boobs are connected to the chest, giving it an apple shape instead of pear shape. Just wow, now I know why I_love_boobs bro say hers are better than feodora. My hands were trying to grab as much as I can and its kinda impossible. Seriously amazing.
Shower: SOP
Catbath: SOP into BBBJ
BBBJ: 7/10 licking around with tongue and up and down pretty fast, but a short BBBJ nonetheless. (I didnt have to ask/persuade her to do BBBJ, she just did it unlike what other bro mentioned)
Frenching: Only light pecking and kissing
FJ: 7.5/10 Good moans and easily wet from fingering, but a bit too passive as she only did cowgirl for a short while, prefers the guy to do all the work. Ask for a titfuck but somehow she just lie on bed so I didnt feel much in the titfuck, since I always prefer the girl to sit down and do it properly using her own hands and boobs. Btw I_love_boobs bro, how did she do it for you?
Attitude: 8/10 She really wasn't hardworking imo, but she did quite a bit of teasing and playing with me. Always trying to grab my chest saying I'm quite fit and smacking my butt, she licked so much of my nip that her lipstick gotten quite a bit on it. Also, she kept complimenting me on my hair a lot as well. She asked me to add her on LINE before I left so that we can keep in touch, only a number of thai FLs initiate like her and I was surprised, so I did since her boobs were still too awesome to let go. Oh one more thing, she asked for payment first, and I gave 10 bucks more, thinking she will give me the change but never did. Also, adding in the fact that I only spent 1 hour there since she was arranging the bed after our 2nd shower and shot, I just felt that its quite a waste given that with her figure, she would have way more customers if she had a better attitude. She is not exactly bad, since she showed some playing and teasing, its just the sex part being shorter than I had gotten from other FLs.

RTF: For the boobs, sure. Her attitude isnt bad, nor is it excellent, so I would still go for her boobs. And I'll say this again, her boobs are the best out of all my bonks so far.
Location?.....easy to get to?
Old 22-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Depends on your form of transport, but it is discreet for sure.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post

FJ: 7.5/10 Ask for a titfuck but somehow she just lie on bed so I didnt feel much in the titfuck, since I always prefer the girl to sit down and do it properly using her own hands and boobs. Btw I_love_boobs bro, how did she do it for you?

Shit, now I can't book her! Her slots have filled up!
But seriously, good stuff is to be shared.
It's not like I can fuck her 24/7 anyways?

In answer to your question, titfuck in the following positions:

Tried to describe it in words, but too complex....
She has to be guided, she doesn't know what magic her racks can do!
Old 22-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Good food around the area. I actually went home by public transport as am kinda broke. Not near an MRT though..

Her body's a bit like this, with firmer tits
Old 22-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good food around the area. I actually went home by public transport as am kinda broke. Not near an MRT though..
TY for the info.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Between Cori (DH) or Melody (MMS), anyone has comments?
Old 22-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The new girls Alene and Nokie from Monte looks really good. Has anyone tried them yet ?
Old 22-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her body's a bit like this, with firmer tits

This seems to be a fuk machine for big boobs lovers! Gna try her soon. But her slots like quite hard to get.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alibaba2589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Pattaya baby? Texted okt the other day but he hasn't replied. Pics looks quite promising though. Any FR please share. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1