The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I have post a simple itinerary about one or two page back…..I also have confirm the hotel already leh….so add one more room or what? Orgy then save the room $$...hahhahah!

Ok something like this as I would prefer - free and easy kind of trip

1. Check in hotel - lunch with former Ms Teenager Changmai 1997
2. Factory visit - business
3. Traditional masssage
4. Rest - 5pm-6.00pm
5. Soapy massage
6. Dinner at LakeView
7. Piona Club / Embassy Karaoke Entertainment
8. CM2/Siam square/Spasso

*I'll not joining this cos not yet arrive la..

Day 2

1. Breakfast
2. Foot massage
3. Temple visit and prayer
4. Shopping at MBK to keep HM mouth shut
5. Rest - afternoon nap
6. short game with model girl - 2 hours (opitional)
7. Dinner
8. Clubbing the gentlemen club
9. Paragon / RCA area

*Will arrived lo... right grand sifu?? Can go Club sugar?? TMC showed me the photo.. very steam la..

Day 3

1. Breakfast
2. Morning prayer at wat Pak Kiew
3. Lunch
4. Massage - oil massage
5. Rest
6. Soapy at High Class - Asterdam MP
7. Dinner at Chao Prya River Cruise with Model
8. Clubbing with model
9. go back early to have final bonk bonk bonk....last day

*ya support for the oil massage n all kind of massage.. including 3rd leg massage.. lolx..

We can slot in programme as it comes along.......oh maybe have to slot in NO-hand restaurant upon Prince's request.
Up to u la grand sifu... as long as we can try lots of thing in a very short of time.. lolx..

TQ for the nice itinerary...
Old 29-08-2008, 02:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
Up to u la grand sifu... as long as we can try lots of thing in a very short of time.. lolx..

TQ for the nice itinerary...
Sugar club is for sugar daddies..only..hahahahah can lah no problem but don't know got enough time..or not..maybe don't sleep also cannot cover all.....so next trip loh!
Old 29-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Sugar club is for sugar daddies..only..hahahahah can lah no problem but don't know got enough time..or not..maybe don't sleep also cannot cover all.....so next trip loh!
You forget! His father going with him, so need to bring him to sugar daddy joint!

Got sugar ah pek club??????
Old 29-08-2008, 10:05 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You forget! His father going with him, so need to bring him to sugar daddy joint!

Got sugar ah pek club??????
Hahahah yeah....sugar ah pek...don't have leh! Bro you coming..your presence is very much appreciated.
Old 29-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
losbbsol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in BKK from 1st-4th Oct.
Usually cheong alone and go nana or mp.
Will appreciate it if there are seasoned bros who want to cheong together and can show me other places.
Old 30-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read the papers and had just watch the latest news bulletin. The anti Samak demo had just gotten into the 3rd day and it is getting worse. A lot of plane is being deviated and 3 international airport is being closed down.

Wah hope i get stuck in bkk and i cannot fly back in time and the thai authorities is making compensation for those who is stranded in the airport. Hope to be the first in the line to receive such perks....

The messier the better, hopefully they demo until ratchada area and smash up the fish tanks and let the fishes swims out kekeke!!!
Old 30-08-2008, 10:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Read the papers and had just watch the latest news bulletin. The anti Samak demo had just gotten into the 3rd day and it is getting worse. A lot of plane is being deviated and 3 international airport is being closed down.

Wah hope i get stuck in bkk and i cannot fly back in time and the thai authorities is making compensation for those who is stranded in the airport. Hope to be the first in the line to receive such perks....

The messier the better, hopefully they demo until ratchada area and smash up the fish tanks and let the fishes swims out kekeke!!!
Hahahah yeah you are right....hopefully the airport is closed for a week so I can get free hotel for a week and one week vise more to cheong. But too bad I am not there yet...
Old 30-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

When would u be coming up sir? Hmm judging by the situation now it will continue for a couple of days more la. the natives also sibeh boliao wan la this PM samak no seed wan unlike sonthi. their radio station gana invaded he also LPPL nia. The immediate measure he can intro and to make some good reforms is to give rebates for loyal singaporeans like us whenever we visit MPs joints. Singaporeans forms a hugh core in boosting thailand sex industry na.

Quote:
Hahahah yeah you are right....hopefully the airport is closed for a week so I can get free hotel for a week and one week vise more to cheong. But too bad I am not there yet...
Old 30-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Good afternoon brudders in Thailand,

Can help give info or not?

I already book flight to Bangkok flying 3rd september and then fly to north on 4th september.

Nah Bey, I read today newpaper say got airport close, got problem in Bangkok.

So how ah?

Thank you brudders.
Old 30-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

No worries bro, may i know which part of the north u are going? chiangmai?chiangrai?phayao?phrae?phisanulok?mae hong son? If u cant fly u can always go to morchit to take bus mah or hua lumphong to to a sleeper train. Jai Yen Yen na nong!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Good afternoon brudders in Thailand,

Can help give info or not?

I already book flight to Bangkok flying 3rd september and then fly to north on 4th september.

Nah Bey, I read today newpaper say got airport close, got problem in Bangkok.

So how ah?

Thank you brudders.
Old 30-08-2008, 09:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
When would u be coming up sir? Hmm judging by the situation now it will continue for a couple of days more la. the natives also sibeh boliao wan la this PM samak no seed wan unlike sonthi. their radio station gana invaded he also LPPL nia. The immediate measure he can intro and to make some good reforms is to give rebates for loyal singaporeans like us whenever we visit MPs joints. Singaporeans forms a hugh core in boosting thailand sex industry na.
Not so soon towards the end of the month on the 28th staying for 3 nights.....well you are already in Singapore by then already? If not we can met up and have a few drinks.
Old 30-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

I am old uncle liao la u meet me later all the pooyings would run away.. hey i am craving for durian may go down to geylang to have some after which i go to a cat50 house for a quick fix. i love to have sex after durain...

Quote:
Not so soon towards the end of the month on the 28th staying for 3 nights.....well you are already in Singapore by then already? If not we can met up and have a few drinks.
Old 30-08-2008, 10:03 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I am old uncle liao la u meet me later all the pooyings would run away.. hey i am craving for durian may go down to geylang to have some after which i go to a cat50 house for a quick fix. i love to have sex after durain...
Bro....myself also old uncle...drinks coffee and talk anything also can...hahhahaah so will you be in bangkok towards to end of the month?
Old 30-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

I.m just transiting in bkk to catch a train to SR via poipet. Knn heard that besides the airport, railway union also staging a strike. It means i will be stranded in bkk coz i am intending to catch a train to aran border with the khmer kingdom Knn sibeh sway sia
Quote:
Bro....myself also old uncle...drinks coffee and talk anything also can...hahhahaah so will you be in bangkok towards to end of the month?
Old 30-08-2008, 10:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I.m just transiting in bkk to catch a train to SR via poipet. Knn heard that besides the airport, railway union also staging a strike. It means i will be stranded in bkk coz i am intending to catch a train to aran border with the khmer kingdom Knn sibeh sway sia
So if you are in Bangkok still stuck there until the 28th Oct then give me a call..so we can met up and have coffee....hahahhaahh! Take care, please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1