The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

酒不醉人 人自醉
色不迷人 人自迷
Old 17-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Very true. But for a lonely heart, sexual intimacy is still a form of intimacy.

To feel someone skin to skin happens everyday and maybe every hour to them, but not for us. So ends up meaning something more to us until they put out their hand for 家用. Then reality sinks in...for a while.

But give and take a few days, we forget about the transaction bit and crave the intimacy again.

keeping it purely transaction is still OK, there are many who are KCed and bend over backwards for these Mls running all kinds of errands for them and worse buying stuff, and irony is they are getting the same services vs. those who pay only and doesn't run any errand, but the additional top up is sweetness from the MLs when are bored and need your company.

but what to do, it's a trap lonely hearts are likely to fall for. takes a few bad experience to learn bah.
Old 18-07-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I think a transaction relationship is much better as there are no string attached.We dont have to do additional stuffs.But sometime it is difficult as we do fall into the trap.I am glad i found out about her plot and left her.Poorer by a few thousands, i learned my lessons already.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I think a transaction relationship is much better as there are no string attached.We dont have to do additional stuffs.But sometime it is difficult as we do fall into the trap.I am glad i found out about her plot and left her.Poorer by a few thousands, i learned my lessons already.
Bro u lucky liao. Few thousand. Normally I hear sad stories of at least 30k up. Buy 10k bags. 15k watch. Stay MBS. Mthly allowance. Easily 30k gone in 3 to 6 mths.

I only can remind myself.
I worker nia. This type of game I cannot afford. I always tell myself that. Release and go. If got abit of feelings developing then better change other release spots. But I nvr developed feelings, cos I cannot afford.
Old 19-07-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniPo View Post
keeping it purely transaction is still OK, there are many who are KCed and bend over backwards for these Mls running all kinds of errands for them and worse buying stuff, and irony is they are getting the same services vs. those who pay only and doesn't run any errand, but the additional top up is sweetness from the MLs when are bored and need your company.

but what to do, it's a trap lonely hearts are likely to fall for. takes a few bad experience to learn bah.
When you are willing to do these things, your thinking is likely that you are not doing it for a ML, you are doing it for a girl you like who HAPPENS to be a ML. These two types of thinking are different. If you like somebody, you are less likely to spot a red flag and/or set a limit.

Doesn't help that some MLs reciprocate in a way that leads you to believe you are a boy they like who HAPPENS to be a customer. I can't say the way they behave is not genuine all the time, but if dozens of guys are doing the same things for her as you (you just don't know about it), what makes you so special? Don't say TLC. Anybody can give TLC.

If you are doing things just to bonk her, there are likely to be limits you set. Things you are willing to do, money you are willing to spend up to a point until things are not worth it anymore...unless money means nothing to you and/or you have nothing better to do.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

The irony is...

The ML works in this line to earn quick money from BJ, HJ, FJ.
This also means that she has her earning power, so she is unlikely to settle for bros whose annual income is less than 100k, no house and no car, unless the bro is super handsome and charming with gong tao. UNLESS, she is not a PR and wants to marry you for the PR. What is next, you can guess.

If the bro is earning more than 120k a month, has properties and car, it is somewhat strange that he will fall for a ML gal as there are so many choices out there, from Factory gals from Vietnam to China, and you can "bao" them and fuck them RAW. Not forgetting that ML has to "handle" so many customers a day, unless the bro does not mind.

Seen too much of these

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

As famous cheonging quote goes :
Some/most ML /girl become rich after being bad/naughty(not loyal/faithful to one man/guy)

Vice versa for man
Old 25-07-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
The irony is...

The ML works in this line to earn quick money from BJ, HJ, FJ.
This also means that she has her earning power, so she is unlikely to settle for bros whose annual income is less than 100k, no house and no car, unless the bro is super handsome and charming with gong tao. UNLESS, she is not a PR and wants to marry you for the PR. What is next, you can guess.

If the bro is earning more than 120k a month, has properties and car, it is somewhat strange that he will fall for a ML gal as there are so many choices out there, from Factory gals from Vietnam to China, and you can "bao" them and fuck them RAW. Not forgetting that ML has to "handle" so many customers a day, unless the bro does not mind.

Seen too much of these
This is very true actually. The guys who like them are the guys they don't look up to. The guys whom they desire are out of their league.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don’t mind giving more tips and cash in early settlement but not in the long run not to give them presents like bags watches etc which are endless
Old 25-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post

Doesn't help that some MLs reciprocate in a way that leads you to believe you are a boy they like who HAPPENS to be a customer. I can't say the way they behave is not genuine all the time, but if dozens of guys are doing the same things for her as you (you just don't know about it), what makes you so special? Don't say TLC. Anybody can give TLC.
Bro,

You hit my Achilles heel again 😂

Most of us are older than these MLs and our experience still lost to them. Thinking we are the special one and treated differently by them 😂
Old 25-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happen to KC-ed by a ML before. Unlocked more services that are not offered. Bought her things sometimes also order food delivery for her. It went on for few months & every other day she will text me to ask how are you, have you eaten, what are you doing now, etc. Keep telling me she don't treat me as normal customer. Eventually I found out she do the same to other guys From then on we parted ways.

Last edited by clawoll; 29-07-2022 at 12:50 PM. Reason: edited
Old 26-07-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These are not new.Behind ur back, these ML will have others who are also doing what u are doing. I used to order food for .my ML before.One day I gotva message thanking me for the food but i didnt order any.Later she message me to say that it was another customer instead.So i know i am not the only want. Most of them are good liars.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

It is difficult to track them as u have no idea when they meet their other boyfriends.They can meet in their shop or can dabao outside.They can meet them after u left her place.Only they know how many other partners they have. Sex was good.I did it at her in her room, in the car at a dark corner near her working place, hugging her in the lift.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Not to mention at the hotel nearby.But i noticed that she will buy beer and drink before we had sex.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Bro,

You hit my Achilles heel again 😂

Most of us are older than these MLs and our experience still lost to them. Thinking we are the special one and treated differently by them 😂
It is ok lah bro. I also kenna the same thing. Did all the TLC, then thot she think of me differently because she start asking personal questions. But I think once she realise I not her desired level, she reverted back to asking for gifts.

It is just that I have been in this type of relationship b4 (and that was my actual ex) so I have a strict limit to what I am willing to spend or give on these "unnecessary" things (you hungry can eat LV bag meh?)

Reminds me of my ex. After I dumped her (we still keep on contact), she later told me that while she loved me, her idea of 幸福 is 被人照顾. Which is fair enough. At the end of the day, I realise that maybe all these little things we do for them, they can actually do on their own... that's why they don't necessarily give a shit. Their idea of 照顾 is people doing things for them beyond what they can/are willing to do for themselves (since we know they are rich).

But at my end, I long thought this type of girl cannot be 女朋友 or 老婆. I don't have the means nor the will to support this type of expensive lifestyle. I am not Peter Lim, but if I am Peter Lim, I would be fucking Fan Bingbing, not you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1