The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Anyone know of good MP near the Holiday Inn in Chiang Mai? Might have a business trip there soon.
Do you mean Holiday Inn Chiangmai (former Sheraton Chiangmai) @318/1 Chiangmai-Lumphun Road?

-Pandora Massage & Health Club @459/62-64 Charoenmuang Road

-Sayuri Complex @3 Soi 2 Bumrungrat Road

These MP are not near that can reach by walking, probably you need some form of transport to bring you there. i.e. Tuk-tuk or taxi. Therefore prepare to pay little more when you engage their service.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Do you mean Holiday Inn Chiangmai (former Sheraton Chiangmai) @318/1 Chiangmai-Lumphun Road?

-Pandora Massage & Health Club @459/62-64 Charoenmuang Road

-Sayuri Complex @3 Soi 2 Bumrungrat Road

These MP are not near that can reach by walking, probably you need some form of transport to bring you there. i.e. Tuk-tuk or taxi. Therefore prepare to pay little more when you engage their service.
else take motorsia there. sayuri girls are so so, not very beautiful but still ok. Sayuri it the biggest so far.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
else take motorsia there. sayuri girls are so so, not very beautiful but still ok. Sayuri it the biggest so far.
Heard abt Sayuri...Izzit like girls in a fish tank style to pick from? Any idea of the cost bro? If girls are only so-so, do ya have better suggestion bro?

Thanks to all bro for the info
Old 04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Heard abt Sayuri...Izzit like girls in a fish tank style to pick from? Any idea of the cost bro? If girls are only so-so, do ya have better suggestion bro?

Thanks to all bro for the info
u have girls in the fish tanks and some girls sitting outside it suppose to be like bkk apnam model girl but they dont look like models

i book one girl from the fish tank for 1300 baht.

As for other place to go i think KLKOOL have said go the pub he suggested n try out. I will go there try out the next time i have time to go eat ^^.

im not that familar with chiang mai. just went there 3 x but with my gf.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im not that familar with chiang mai. just went there 3 x but with my gf.
Wah lau eh! You got balls bro...Go with GF still darn go cheong? Ha! Thanks for the info anyhow. Good man.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

I got a few days off from work, anyone can suggest things to do over there over than those temples tour or elephants ride?
Old 07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I got a few days off from work, anyone can suggest things to do over there over than those temples tour or elephants ride?
Maybe you can try play golf, paint-ball shooting, Go-karts racing, spa, karaoke or woo some gals???

There are many local tour agents around the city that can assist you. Cheers
Old 07-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is a cultural centre also, near a hypermarket. The animal park is quite far away, and you need a whole day at least. Chiangmai is a tourist town, and hotels will have all this info readily available.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 08-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the suggestion bro. One more question, from the Chiang Mai International Airport, are there meter cabs to the hotel or must bargain kinda?

Was in Chiang Rai Airport, the cab are all fixed rate to anywhere in town...Izzit like that too in CM?

How about in the city? Hate those tuk tuk coz they always bring ya around and to place ya dun wanna do. Kinda like a pain in the arse if you ask me
Old 08-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
why not move drive around the north. drive from chiang mai to chiangrai then go mae chan, maesai, mae fah lung, etc.

get a new expeience driving ard.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for all the suggestion bro. One more question, from the Chiang Mai International Airport, are there meter cabs to the hotel or must bargain kinda?
Yes there are meter taxi with air-con same like those in BKK and taxi without meter and air-con called "Songtaew", from airport to your hotel.
If you are staying in Holiday Inn Chiangmai (former Sheraton Chiangmai), maybe you would like to engage the pick-up service provided by the hotel.

Quote:
Was in Chiang Rai Airport, the cab are all fixed rate to anywhere in town...Izzit like that too in CM?
Changi airport also have cab with fixed rate to anywhere...

Quote:
How about in the city? Hate those tuk tuk coz they always bring ya around and to place ya dun wanna do. Kinda like a pain in the arse if you ask me
If you do look like a tourist, I would say those tuk-tuk drivers are very proactive in order to earn some baht from you.
Try rent a car or bike, even those farang are dashing thru the streets on bike.

Cheers

PS: Hope my info help. Probably you may return with FR and pts.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Changi airport also have cab with fixed rate to anywhere...

PS: Hope my info help. Probably you may return with FR and pts.
Wah lau eh bro...From Chiang Mai talk until Changi Ha! Thanks for your info...I'll up ya once I got my power back...Good man!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
why not move drive around the north. drive from chiang mai to chiangrai then go mae chan, maesai, mae fah lung, etc.

get a new expeience driving ard.
I been to those places already leh...Even Myanmar and Laos
Old 10-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

why must u pay tuk-tuk driver commission (B500) 2 Sayuri even after u were the 1 who told him 2 go & nt he recommended u?

This seems ridiculous esp ur already payin 4 the fare there, then the Papa-san, the girls + drinks!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why must u pay tuk-tuk driver commission (B500) 2 Sayuri even after u were the 1 who told him 2 go & nt he recommended u?This seems ridiculous esp ur already payin 4 the fare there, then the Papa-san, the girls + drinks!!!
Hahaha bro going to SAYURI
Enjoy yourself hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1