The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
So we are all learning and exchanging information.. the way we can only be better...

Thats why dont believe everything you see on the Internet... hahaha..

Have a good weekend...
point taken....

Have a good weekend too...
Old 23-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by john teo
Shenzhen...shenzhen..how can I forget this place.....last visit stuck in immigration for 3 hrs becuse of of my long name..kekekek( bro who knows me will know).

Kena conned of 100 dollars for throwing ciggies butt on the floor. Some person say he is from government body and fine me on spot...being new kindly paid up only to realised its a con.( though receipt was issued).
However , feel like making a trip there again near future....hope to get info if bro here will support.
Hi John Teo,

You are cordially invited to Shenzhen, with the hospitality of Sperminator Guaranteed.

Do let me know what kind of information you're requiring, and I'll perform my utmost best to share any of my limited information.

I'll be looking forward to hear from you soon!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 23-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CrookedCock is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys!

I've been reading the original thread since it started and I have enjoyed the information that has been put out by Sperminator and I am sure it has proven useful to a lot of guys planning to go to ShenZhen for a good time. Due to recent developments in the original thread, I can't keep quiet anymore and here is what i have to say:

I am disappointed that some of the forumners decide to take issue with Sperminator's idea to set up an exclusive club and caused the original thread to deviate from what it was suppose to do. To inform,educate and also entertain. Please check out his original thread Sexcapades in ShenZhen

Like some of the more wiser forumners, you can choose to ignore what Sperminator is trying to do in setting up his club, because it is his right. If you feel that you can cater to the needs of younger men and help to organise field trips, by all means, set up your own club, don't have to feel like a jilted lover. Sperminator has stated his reasons clearly and why he is setting up the club. Just because you can't join his club doesn't mean you have to resort to mud slinging and sarcastic replies. From what I have read in the original threadslink , Sperminator tried to accomodate those who are rude to him but in the end he can only take in so much crap from others, that's why the thread was moved here.

Now I'm not trying to defend anyone here, those of you who are following the threads long enough, or even bothered to read the entire original thread can make up your mind who is right or wrong. Also, please read each individual posts thoroughly and THINK carefully before you reply. The forum is an online community for everyone to share information. Everyone should be treated with respect and courtesy. Also, please stick to the subject "Sexcapades in ShenZhen" and nothing else!
Old 23-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=newbadass]Dear bros

I only came to this thread because I was activated to zap. But since the "zappee" is already in moderation, I guess there is no real necessity. Paiseh, late again

.QUOTE]

See what I mean? Getting people to come zap points.This is uncalled for. Anyway what is done cannot be undone..
Live with hcmanic.. rest in peace..
Old 23-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CrookedCock is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys!

I've been reading the original thread since it started and I have enjoyed the information that has been put out by Sperminator and I am sure it has proven useful to a lot of guys planning to go to ShenZhen for a good time. Due to recent developments in the original thread, I can't keep quiet anymore and here is what i have to say:

I am disappointed that some of the forumners decide to take issue with Sperminator's idea to set up an exclusive club and caused the original thread to deviate from what it was suppose to do. To inform,educate and also entertain. Please check out his original thread Sexcapades in ShenZhen

Like some of the more wiser forumners, you can choose to ignore what Sperminator is trying to do in setting up his club, because it is his right. If you feel that you can cater to the needs of younger men and help to organise field trips, by all means, set up your own club, don't have to feel like a jilted lover. Sperminator has stated his reasons clearly and why he is setting up the club. Just because you can't join his club doesn't mean you have to resort to mud slinging and sarcastic replies. From what I have read in the original threadslink , Sperminator tried to accomodate those who are rude to him but in the end he can only take in so much crap from others, that's why the thread was moved here.

Now I'm not trying to defend anyone here, those of you who are following the threads long enough, or even bothered to read the entire original thread can make up your mind who is right or wrong. Also, please read each individual posts thoroughly and THINK carefully before you reply. The forum is an online community for everyone to share information. Everyone should be treated with respect and courtesy. Also, please stick to the subject "Sexcapades in ShenZhen" and nothing else!
Old 23-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For a start, I dont really like Singaporeans using the name Sillypore in the posting. I mean looking at Singapore from outside, I personally think that Singapore is indeed a better place than countries like China.

When u r rich, S'pore is defintely one of better country to stay. Rich as in u can afford a central Condo, a >2L contiental car, buy anything u fancy.... A lot of foreigners in this region think that most S'porean r rich. They own car, flat.... but ourselves we know, the car is owned by the bank, even now the flat is also owned by the bank.

Quote:
Hcmanic is merely providing a challenge to Sperminator claims to certain issues.
Each individual has his own view, y bother so much, it is interesting to read different views, if everyone in the forum agree to one another then this will be a boring world. Lucky no one f me regarding my Xiamen thread.

Quote:
For example, there are ppl who said they can get a ST at RMB600 and some said it can be settled at RMB200. So it all boils down to who is the one having the contact right?
I'm 1 who is unable to find a RMB200 bonk. I dunno y, maybe I'm unlucky.
Old 23-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator
Hi John Teo,

You are cordially invited to Shenzhen, with the hospitality of Sperminator Guaranteed.

Do let me know what kind of information you're requiring, and I'll perform my utmost best to share any of my limited information.

I'll be looking forward to hear from you soon!

Does this includes me??? John n I good good friend...
Old 23-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
When u r rich, S'pore is defintely one of better country to stay. Rich as in u can afford a central Condo, a >2L contiental car, buy anything u fancy.... A lot of foreigners in this region think that most S'porean r rich. They own car, flat.... but ourselves we know, the car is owned by the bank, even now the flat is also owned by the bank.

.Each individual has his own view, y bother so much, it is interesting to read different views, if everyone in the forum agree to one another then this will be a boring world. Lucky no one f me regarding my Xiamen thread.

.I'm 1 who is unable to find a RMB200 bonk. I dunno y, maybe I'm unlucky.
Halo.. when coming to DG?

Ok back to the reply, yes we Singaporeans are paper millionaire lor.. So we look rich but actually working for MNC known as Singapore Limited...

Yes.. thast why i like to read mahz.. but "calling water" to zap points abit extreme...

Thats why dont believe what u read on the internet.. the cheapest i paid so far is in DG for RMB130 ST.. believe it? hmm..

when coming to DG?
Old 23-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont action action lahz.. when coming to DG?
Old 23-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ok back to the reply, yes we Singaporeans are paper millionaire lor.. So we look rich but actually working for MNC known as Singapore Limited...

Yes.. thast why i like to read mahz.. but "calling water" to zap points abit extreme...

Thats why dont believe what u read on the internet.. the cheapest i paid so far is in DG for RMB130 ST.. believe it? hmm..

when coming to DG?
So cheap, am I stupid or unlucky.... DG DG DG I love DG, but no time no time no time.
Old 23-06-2005, 02:18 PM
outlaw

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
.....nothing that I hate more in this site is people zapping without leaving name. Therefore likewise, I really admire people who zap and leave name. .... hook up soon with some bros in Beijing or Shenzhen soon.
Sori cannot zap you - why not up my point, then I zap you LOL ...

Anyway, so exciting this thread, also the other one, Sexcapade by Sterminated, like kung fu saga. Jack Li - where are you?

Marji, you don't know me, but my best wishes to your fun time in 40 degree BJ (Beijing, not the other one) as well as being the most expensive Chinese city (new news report). I am using my CPF card to pay for KTV now .....
Old 23-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 23
alvin1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

when coming to DG?
Say earlier lah, if you want less than RMB100 for ST also have.
Old 23-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont action action lahz.. when coming to DG?
No action leh.... no time, I date u to Sri Lanka, u dun want...
Old 23-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys cool down, when I came in from lunch all is like a war zone in here.... Relax all have different opinons rite?

Anyway noone would wan to see a fellow Singaporean fall no matter how...

As to the Sillyore thing it is a stuipd thing man.... I mean born there and things like that and now all of us are now outside we shld try to be like the Japanese or even Taiwanese helping each other along the way... Please do not always try the flame part....

Maybe Sperminator and Hcmanic both try to cool down I don think it is a nice thing to see Singaporeans aruge with each other over who knows SZ better... To each have their own views and opinon...

Care and share pls guys....

Oak
Old 23-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anyone a friend of John Teo, is a friend of mine...

As long as the rule of secrecy of identity is preserved, maturity in play...

Then we have a deal! You're welcomed to Naemlo anytime. I will be happy to share information to all!

Which I believe, now, after all that have been talked about, cock and bull stories, which I think is totally uncessary, I am really not in the mood for FLAME WARS.

And most importantly, I have to mention is that what I am posting her is all addressing:

SHENZHEN!!! not Dong Guan, not Guang Zhou, not Zhu Hai, not Zhong San, not Hui Zhou, not Shun De, not Fo Shan.

So, with respect to the title of the thread, " Sexcapades in SHENZHEN "

As I am a long term staff in Shenzhen, I can only focus on this topic, but I'll share with you some of my experience using "Special Edition for other places"

But the main topics will still be focused in SHENZHEN. Hope I got that clear with my dear readers and brothers.

I just feel a bit sad that some people just don't get it...

I am here to share information, and if I do give wrong information, you can correct me, and if you find my information not reliable, you can ignore me, but why FLAME WARS? I never really have any intentions for FLAME WARS.

So dear readers & brothers, we're all grown ups, who can think.

If I'm diplomatic, to resolve any issues, I hope other YOU (Readers / Brothers) can be equally diplomatic, and resolve together, not act like some kids "Poking FUN, rah rah here, rah rah there"

As the motto goes, "TO EACH HIS OWN" I am being me, myself.

I do agree that Fellow Singaporeans should take care of each other, and believe me, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers are doing a SUPERIOR job of taking care of each other....

What I cannot stand is people trying to get jealous over nothing.

This is the virtual forum, for REAL INFORMATION exchange, not some TCSS sessions, which you could easily do it with your surrounding buddies.

I am dead serious in making this thread "THE GUIDE" for travellers, and really, why I AM DOING THIS, you may all ask;

Is that when I was here last year Feb 2004, KNN, I have 0 information about Shenzhen, and thank god, I have a business teacher who showed me the ropes.

Not to boast, but the recce sessions, the observations, the note taking, and the experience were all accumulated within a span time of 1 year! Even my business teacher doesn't even know where was Sha Zui, Shang Sha nor Xia Sha!

I am an adventurer, I roam around freely in Shenzhen because of my curious nature and I am doing this as a hobby, for FUN, and I realized that with all these experience accumulated, I could help the same kind of brothers / readers who are coming to Shenzhen for business the first time to have REAL INFORMATION.

Believe me, my dear readers, the worst thing is to function without INFORMATION, real INFORMATION, in DETAIL! I did a research of Shenzhen before I came last year, there were absolutely not enough information written in English! And back then my mandarin sucks, but now it's getting better!

I felt that I've kept too quiet about this situation with HCMANIC, but what I have to say is I hope that this NEVER happens again.

But if anyone is all out to destroy or pollute this thread ever again, please remember what happened to HCMANIC. Now the old thread "Sexcapades in Shenzhen" still have alot of my old FRs, do check it out, and I'm sure you'll find it entertaining and informational!

Wishing all brothers and readers good health, good wealth and happiness for more bonking sessions to come, also having all the good luck to avoid discovery!

To further explain why secrecy act is imposed to this thread, because most brothers and readers ARE MARRIED with kids! So, don't you guys ever think in you own point of view anymore, THINK OF ALL!

a favourite quote from my favourite movie Gladiator, "Strength & Honour"

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread