The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Littleboy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spring at Fu Lu Shou Complex

U can try the TN shop at the coner of FLS not bad service will post a FR when got time
Old 04-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleboy81
U can try the TN shop at the coner of FLS not bad service will post a FR when got time
Which level bro?

R-K-O
Old 04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
friendlyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is it the one on level 3, a small shop at the corner one... saw a friendly lady last time trying to get me to go massage.. but that time never try.. Actually yesterday was thinking of trying that shop cos initially tot that shop was Spring.. but yesterday late.. that shop closed liao.. Also realised that its not Spring TN but another shop.. so don't know standard how?
Old 05-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Littleboy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The TN shop name is WE* Le*** got about 3 girls inside service ok for my standard but like it because they really take their time teasing u (I like to be tease sometime) and trying to get u for the full package, and this batch of girls seems new cause i always go fondlane and saw diff girls for this few days, u can try and than post a FR here.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
The TN shop name is WE* Le*** got about 3 girls inside service ok for my standard but like it because they really take their time teasing u (I like to be tease sometime) and trying to get u for the full package, and this batch of girls seems new cause i always go fondlane and saw diff girls for this few days, u can try and than post a FR here.
Hmm... sounds nice... will go try once my vit M recovered... Will post FR once I go try... this time will remember to ask for the name of the gal I tried.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
XTEME2314 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Visited Spring yesterday afternoon. when i was there, there was only one girl left. She has quite a good body with huge boobs.

Proceed with the massage. After turning over,she ask the golden question. Opted for BJ. Ask her dun use cap, she refused. so lan lan use cap. sucking power not so good. But the beauty is her breast cos she has really those huge breast. Soft and nice to squeeze. Dun think there is silicon. So should be natural.

she told me that my dick is huge. then i ask her did she come across such a huge dick, she answer very few.

Ask her to switch to 69 position and I found out that she is already wet down there. Rub her outside and slowly insert my finger in. As i was going in, she pull away. She say itchy. So mai tu liao, i forced my way into her pussy and she moaned. ..

Before leave, i squeeze her breast one more time.

Name: ?? (she refused to tell me)
Face: 7/10 (got that CFM look)
Boobs: think got 33D
Figure: Not very slim. hourly figure. likt those michelle chia figure
HJ: Never try
BJ: 7/10 (moan while blowing)
FJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $60 (after bargain)
RTF: yes, will try other gals
Old 07-12-2005, 09:28 PM
SiaoLeeFeiDao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After many months of benefiting from the forum and cheonging PRC joint, time for me to post my virgin FR...

This morning at around 1130am was around FLS area after my meeting, so thought of dropping by. Walked past Spring, saw 2 young PRCs wearing short skirt sitting in front chatting. Think both are about mid to late twenties, look not too bad. Asked how much, was told that its $30/h. So walk to last room, strip, lie down and waited. Before massage asked for $20 first, thought this is not SOP? Anyway i paid lar ..

Then 1 of them walked in, and start to massage. Wah lan her movement is like so fast, press press here press there like kena remote control fast forward. Some more never take off her sneakers .. dunno what she is thinking. Maybe thot I undercover AV, anytime need to run .. haha. 15 min later, popped the Q, kena quoted 100/80/50. Keep pestering me for "chuen tao", I said I am very tired .. so not interested. Which is true also, slept only couple of hrs last night. Told her $50 for HJ is too ex, she said standard rate .. all the while breathing in my ears .. KNN .. make me horny no blood in head so cannot think .

Ended up with HJ, but told her for $50 I want her to "tuo guang guang", and want "body wash". So she lock the plastic door and start to take off her clothes. KNN take off clothes also damn fast man ... like superman inside phonebooth. Heh heh then the action started, she use her small little tits (think A size - for those who are not into breasts may like) and rub all over my body - while I autoroam all over. Her action was again very fast - up down left right *rub* *rub*, the same time giving me HJ. So fast that she accidently pour too much oil on my didi before she started .. wetting the sheets. damn. After a while she turned 69, and thrust her bush at me (since still early me first customer, the little puss smells quite good, and fresh also) .. ho sei liao I like .. less than 10 seconds later, before I can even lick/rub her shiock shiock she said "hao leng", then turn away again! WTF .. with her hand going express mode and tits rubbing my whole body before long I cummed liao. KNN .. me so tired this morning, her action so fast end up I cummed also very fast. (10 mins oni)

Clean up and wear her clothes, commented that i dirtied the sheet, then just walk out very fast carrying the dirty sheet. But come back and ask for $$ that time not fast, hug me somemore before I handed over the $50. haha..

Damn everything also so fast, now that I think of it also got headache.

Face: 7.5/10 (girl next door type)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: think only 32A
HJ: Rush through the whole thing. Emotionless.
BJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $50 (Didn't pay her the extra $10, she neva asked oso)
RTF: Dunno. never F how to RTF? heh heh ...
RTHJ: No. Action toooo fast liao. The other girl maybe...
Old 08-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaoLeeFeiDao
After many months of benefiting from the forum and cheonging PRC joint, time for me to post my virgin FR...

This morning at around 1130am was around FLS area after my meeting, so thought of dropping by. Walked past Spring, saw 2 young PRCs wearing short skirt sitting in front chatting. Think both are about mid to late twenties, look not too bad. Asked how much, was told that its $30/h. So walk to last room, strip, lie down and waited. Before massage asked for $20 first, thought this is not SOP? Anyway i paid lar ..

Then 1 of them walked in, and start to massage. Wah lan her movement is like so fast, press press here press there like kena remote control fast forward. Some more never take off her sneakers .. dunno what she is thinking. Maybe thot I undercover AV, anytime need to run .. haha. 15 min later, popped the Q, kena quoted 100/80/50. Keep pestering me for "chuen tao", I said I am very tired .. so not interested. Which is true also, slept only couple of hrs last night. Told her $50 for HJ is too ex, she said standard rate .. all the while breathing in my ears .. KNN .. make me horny no blood in head so cannot think .

Ended up with HJ, but told her for $50 I want her to "tuo guang guang", and want "body wash". So she lock the plastic door and start to take off her clothes. KNN take off clothes also damn fast man ... like superman inside phonebooth. Heh heh then the action started, she use her small little tits (think A size - for those who are not into breasts may like) and rub all over my body - while I autoroam all over. Her action was again very fast - up down left right *rub* *rub*, the same time giving me HJ. So fast that she accidently pour too much oil on my didi before she started .. wetting the sheets. damn. After a while she turned 69, and thrust her bush at me (since still early me first customer, the little puss smells quite good, and fresh also) .. ho sei liao I like .. less than 10 seconds later, before I can even lick/rub her shiock shiock she said "hao leng", then turn away again! WTF .. with her hand going express mode and tits rubbing my whole body before long I cummed liao. KNN .. me so tired this morning, her action so fast end up I cummed also very fast. (10 mins oni)

Clean up and wear her clothes, commented that i dirtied the sheet, then just walk out very fast carrying the dirty sheet. But come back and ask for $$ that time not fast, hug me somemore before I handed over the $50. haha..

Damn everything also so fast, now that I think of it also got headache.

Face: 7.5/10 (girl next door type)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: think only 32A
HJ: Rush through the whole thing. Emotionless.
BJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $50 (Didn't pay her the extra $10, she neva asked oso)
RTF: Dunno. never F how to RTF? heh heh ...
RTHJ: No. Action toooo fast liao. The other girl maybe...
Yo bro.. I think you probably got the same girl I got... before agreeing... chio chio you... then once started... rush and rush to finish... The one I got also used boobs to rub rub you... but hmm... if you get that also with HJ and she strip naked... then next time no need to bother to do FJ liao... her FJ nothing to shout about...
Old 09-12-2005, 12:29 AM
SiaoLeeFeiDao

Haha, bro sounds like we had the same girl. The diff is me first customer, you the last customer

No lar, at first she reluctant to strip one .. gotta sweet talk (force) her first. Anyway you are right ... rush all the way end up spent 30 min only inside the shop. Might wanna try out the other girls next time ... or maybe other shops in FLS that is less cramped ..
Old 09-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Me just got back from this W L shop - this WahLan shop. Actually was shopping for a harddisk and ram at SLS and thought of recceing FLS. Saw this gal at this WL shop and felt gian liao. She's Hxxx Hxxx. Me attracted by her fleshy longkang/valley or angmoh calls it the cleavage. In the cubicle, straight away ask her if the pair are true, real, genuine, authentic stuff. She countered want to see? See not good inuf la, must be hands-on for a stand-by-bed la.

Next thing, she was riding me like hell, reminding me of the Frenchie Crazy Horse arriving at our shores. I know I cannot last this way. So, stopped her to go Lion Dance - she's the lion's head, me from behind - well, she could dance that way too. And then, finished her off in missionary - varying from long slow strokes to hard pumping. She's now very, very slippery down there and feels very loose liao. A bit anxious if I could come becos not feeling any friction at all. Too much cunt juice liao. So, got her to do a scissor grip and pumped hard and fired off my GPMG, felt like emptying my entire magazine leh.

Well, the rest are SOP like damage, figure, age. Good for those who are fond of a pair of nice boobs - at least a Charlie cuppa here. And she's a student from Guangzhou - so I told her me from Guangxi, just distort the canto accent a bit la.

RTF - well, maybe as there are plenty others to explore.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:05 PM
qcmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaoLeeFeiDao
Haha, bro sounds like we had the same girl. The diff is me first customer, you the last customer

No lar, at first she reluctant to strip one .. gotta sweet talk (force) her first. Anyway you are right ... rush all the way end up spent 30 min only inside the shop. Might wanna try out the other girls next time ... or maybe other shops in FLS that is less cramped ..

I visited the Spring TN too and sad to confirm that they rushed the massage, special service and payment too. Personally I will not RTF Again!!!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Spring this afternoon.

Girls there are quite young and with sizable tits!

Service is quite rush, but I rested there for 15 minutes after session n de girl kept poking to check on me. I cared less, hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1